Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats AI have to do w/ it, its on a different network.. they did this last year as well.. took a break and came back in the middle of march sweeps..
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

AI will also air Thursday at 8 next week. They were originally going to run a Smallville rerun so as not to suffer the ratings. They decided they didn't want to air an original SN after a Smallville rerun.

Comment

ok .. this was great ep .. and great change of pace ..
        i didn't expect comedy at all and i was totally surprised ... the way they told stories .. "bla bla .. bla bla bla ... bla" ... and Sam hugging that guy ...

damn ... it was great. i like the ending also ...
        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

LOVED this episode. And it was just what I needed after a sad week
          "You're just so attractive. I can't even concentrate. Its like looking into the sun!" Oh so funny. And then nerdy obnoxious Sam coming in, "Uh Dean...blah blah blah" They need more like this in my opinion. It really really sucks that we don't get another new episode until March. It seems like we just waited two months to get new episodes and now we have to wait some more.
          Andromeda Fate
          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Bobby does rule. I hope we see more and more of his character. I loved when, at the end, Sam and Dean are trying to apologize to one another. Bobby pops out of the car and says - "You guys are breaking my heart. Can we please just leave?" I loved that.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This was such a funny episode.

Spoiler:
              Bobby turning up again was good. He's sort of like a dad to them. The slow dancing 'Thor' lookalike, I couldn't catch my breath from laughing so much. Excellent twist at the end, want to see the trickster again.

I really love this show!

Comment

I've never caught on to it, I think its kinda Whack!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                  I've never caught on to it, I think its kinda Whack!
                  Well, to each their own. Personally, I love this show. I think it has a whole lot of potential.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I too really enjoyed last week's episode. I loved the "blah blah blah" Sam bit from Dean's perspective and also when Sam was saying to that kid about how it must have been really hard for him and he was too precious for this world! LMAO!! I then when Sam protested, Dean was like "you're always saying pansy stuff like that." Sooooo funny

On another note, I've been watching a lot of Supernatural fanvids lately and I found a couple I really liked so I thought I'd pass them along. If anyone else knows of any good one's please feel free to do the same

This one's slashy and while that's really not my thing for this series, I did enjoy the angst of it. (I prefer to think of them as just brother's who have a tough life and a tough love, but that's me ) I think this vid is put together really, really well.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFwZgdRPCMU

And this one I thought was just nice:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-PoaA024A
                    I like the song and like many other angsty SPN videos, it includes my favorite scene (when Dean cries at the end of CSPWDT - such a powerful moment).

Enjoy! or not...
                    Last edited by JuneBug625; 18 February 2007, 02:49 PM.
                    "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Man, this sooo sucks that we have to wait until March 15th for the next new episode. And it's the one with
                      Spoiler:
                      Tricia Helfer too!
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

well to tide everyone over till the new eppie, i have icons to share.. me still working on 100 icons for scifi100 over on livejournal.com and i'm really starting to get a handle on the complicated coloring techniques, hehe.. only 30 more to go...

Samples:

All 70/100 can be found HERE at my LJ
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

on 2x15...

Spoiler:
                          it was only a matter of time before they made a somewhat parodic episode. will be amused to see that bad guy again

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            on 2x15...

Spoiler:
                            it was only a matter of time before they made a somewhat parodic episode. will be amused to see that bad guy again
                            I sure hope we get to
                            Spoiler:
                            see the Trickster again. He was pretty awesome. And now, he'll probably be pretty ticked at the Winchester's.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anyone know if Supernatural has been picked up for season 3?
                              sigpic

Comment

Not officially yet, but it's looking likely. It would be highly unusual for the network to have its producers and its two lead actors attend the TCA Winter Press Tour if they weren't leaning strongly towards renewal. There seems to be merchandise in the pipeline as well.

Veronica Mars will get canned. I'd say that's about 97 percent certain. One Tree Hill, gag me, is going to get renewed because its 18-34 demo is out of this world. It doubled Veronica Mars demo this week (confirmed by final ratings) when they both faced a 2 hour Idol.

Comment

Working...
                                X