Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See how impatient I am: I am getting a little annoyed at iTunes right now because it is almost 3:00 on Friday, and last night's episode still isn't available for download. Yes, I saw it last night, but I wanted to get it onto my iTouch so I could bring it with me away from home. Come on iTunes, get with it!

Comment

Even after all my bad experiences with the S4 half season boxed I just pre ordered S5 part 1. I just couldn't resist.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        Even after all my bad experiences with the S4 half season boxed I just pre ordered S5 part 1. I just couldn't resist.
        Ewww...yours come 1/2 season at a time? I'm glad ours come a whole season @ once.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Ewww...yours come 1/2 season at a time? I'm glad ours come a whole season @ once.
          Yeah, but my first half season will arrive tomorrow

Btw, "yours" doesn't really fit. I get the UK version, not the German one, because I guess it will take another 2 years for the German one to be released. There is also a whole season release in the UK, but that won't come until fall if they do it like they did it last year.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I just got seasons 1 and 2 off my friend yesterday.. so ill be starting into it soon, quite a few of my friends love the show so I may yet become a regular on this subforum ... WATCH OUT!

Well become a regular after catching up on all the episodes.. the ads on living tv have already shown me a few spoilers.. dagnamit
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
              I just got seasons 1 and 2 off my friend yesterday.. so ill be starting into it soon, quite a few of my friends love the show so I may yet become a regular on this subforum ... WATCH OUT!

Well become a regular after catching up on all the episodes.. the ads on living tv have already shown me a few spoilers.. dagnamit
              I hope you enjoy it! It's a great show. I only discovered it last summer when I finally decided to buy the first three seasons after several people said it was worth watching.

And yeah it was hard for me to avoid spoilers...especially when I cheated and sought them out before I had completely caught up. Though kinda wish I hadn't....
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                Oh! Here comes trouble

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  I hope you enjoy it! It's a great show. I only discovered it last summer when I finally decided to buy the first three seasons after several people said it was worth watching.

And yeah it was hard for me to avoid spoilers...especially when I cheated and sought them out before I had completely caught up. Though kinda wish I hadn't....
                  Same here! I started with SPN about an year ago and I was already spoiled because a friend of mine tried to persiade me to watch the show with "yellow fever". Which was not the best choice because it's a) not as funny because you don't know how Dean normally is and it b) spoils quite a lot about the ending of S3 and the start of S4.But being spoilered didn't take the fun of the show itself away, just cut off some surprises on the way.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    Oh! Here comes trouble
                    Hey, the more the merrier.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Hey, the more the merrier.
                      *braces himself for trouble*
                      sigpic

Comment

I see that there's been an ad placed in the Holywood Reporter today from fans thanking Kripke for the last five years of the show.

For size only.
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

that's a nice touch
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                            that's a nice touch
                            It is...but sortta sad too
                            sigpic

Comment

Praise where praise is due, I'd say. Great idea to do it so publicly. I'm pretty sure Kripke was tickled pink.

Great find, thanks for sharing, Lizzie!

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                It is...but sortta sad too
                                true, but 5 great years is one hell of a run
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X