Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like
    Spoiler:
    Jo is coming back
    Last edited by Skydiver; 26 July 2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
      Spoiler:
      It looks like Jo is coming back
      Please use spoiler tags for any spoilers from comic con, not everyone wants to know. The title of the thread clearly states that. Thanks
      Last edited by Madwelshboy; 26 July 2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Please use spoiler tags for any spoilers from comic con, not everyone wants to know. The title of the thread clearly states that. Thanks
        You quoting it dont help me hiding it so the jokes on you ?

Comment

You quoting it dont help me hiding it so the jokes on you ?
          Better watch out or you will face the wrath of MWB!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Description of SDCC preview clip:

Spoiler:
            D & S are going through a destroyed house. Samturns a corner and CHUCK slams him in the head with a toilet plunger. Then Chuck tells the boys Cas is Dead, Dean is PISSED. Then Chuck feels the angels coming and it's Zach. With ATTITUDE and Dean is PISSED. AGAIN. Great scene between them. And then Dean's had enough and uses the blood glyph to kick their asses out (Zach has angel minions).

General spoilers:

Spoiler:
            Episode 4 will be the Future Episode.

- Episode 4 of this season will be set five years in the future and is described by Kripke as his "28 Days Later episode".
            - This year will be the most optimistic season of the show ever. After spending the majority of last season tearing the Winchester family apart, this season will bring them back together.

Eric Kripke: '' We'll be doing a story on Celebrity Ghosts, including a homicidal Abe Lincoln

Rufus will return to Supernatural and they are trying to bring back as many hunters as possible this season

Ellen and Jo Harvelle are coming back to supernatural in season five

http://spoilertv-supernatural.blogsp...-spoilers.html
            Last edited by Madwelshboy; 20 August 2009, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Description of SDCC preview clip:

Spoiler:
              D & S are going through a destroyed house. Samturns a corner and CHUCK slams him in the head with a toilet plunger. Then Chuck tells the boys Cas is Dead, Dean is PISSED. Then Chuck feels the angels coming and it's Zach. With ATTITUDE and Dean is PISSED. AGAIN. Great scene between them. And then Dean's had enough and uses the blood glyph to kick their asses out (Zach has angel minions).

General spoilers:

Spoiler:
              Episode 4 will be the Future Episode.

- Episode 4 of this season will be set five years in the future and is described by Kripke as his "28 Days Later episode".
              - This year will be the most optimistic season of the show ever. After spending the majority of last season tearing the Winchester family apart, this season will bring them back together.

Eric Kripke: '' We'll be doing a story on Celebrity Ghosts, including a homicidal Abe Lincoln

Rufus will return to Supernatural and they are trying to bring back as many hunters as possible this season

Ellen and Jo Harvelle are coming back to supernatural in season five

http://spoilertv-supernatural.blogsp...-spoilers.html
              Thanks again MWB
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Better watch out or you will face the wrath of MWB!!!
                Hey I only pointed out some irony & the post was edited anyway lol

Comment

Hey I only pointed out some irony & the post was edited anyway lol
                  It wasn't edited.
                  sigpic

Comment

This season is going to be so amazing. I just know it.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Supernatural's Deviled Execs Spill (Many) Season Five Secrets

Despite the fact that Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles couldn't make it to San Diego Comic-Con this year (they're busy shooting the show up in Vancouver), we did get some serious quality time backstage at press-room roundtables with executive producers and writers Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund and Sera Gamble, and they spilled mondo secrets about the upcoming season five.

Read on to find out why Lucifer's a surprisingly nice guy, which two fan-favorite hunters are coming back and why Dean might be ditching Sam this season...

continues:
                      http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...pill_many.html
                      Last edited by Madwelshboy; 20 August 2009, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Supernatural's Deviled Execs Spill (Many) Season Five Secrets

Despite the fact that Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles couldn't make it to San Diego Comic-Con this year (they're busy shooting the show up in Vancouver), we did get some serious quality time backstage at press-room roundtables with executive producers and writers Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund and Sera Gamble, and they spilled mondo secrets about the upcoming season five.

Read on to find out why Lucifer's a surprisingly nice guy, which two fan-favorite hunters are coming back and why Dean might be ditching Sam this season...

continues:
                        http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...pill_many.html
                        MWB, you're a life saver for a spoiler junkie like me! OMFG, I can't wait for Sept. 10. But the best news of all is that Kripke would be game for a S6! SQUEEEEEEEE!

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Supernatural Comic Con 2009 Panel Video

The complete Supernatural panel video with Misha Collins, Jim Beaver, Eric Kripke, Sera Gamble and Ben Edlund

http://spoilertv-supernatural.blogsp...nel-video.html

Comment

Supernatural Comic Con 2009 Panel Video

The complete Supernatural panel video with Misha Collins, Jim Beaver, Eric Kripke, Sera Gamble and Ben Edlund

http://spoilertv-supernatural.blogsp...nel-video.html
                            Woo-hoo!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

The best part about that eonline article is that Kripke isn't ruling out a season 6

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                                The best part about that eonline article is that Kripke isn't ruling out a season 6
                                This is true...but I don't wanna get my hopes up too high.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X