Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
    I have been to supernatural.tv but the place is a bit chaotic and big after posting at TWoP for so long. I find it hard to find good conversation because a lot of the posts are sorta nonsense stuff. I'm just hopelessly addicted to TWoP.

Thanks for listening to me JessM. You're a good therapist.

Has anyone seen the new promo for Witch Hunt (or whatever it's now called) yet?
    Spoiler:
    Poor Dean!
    and big squeaaa for the promo thanks ((hugs))

i love me some...
    Spoiler:
    Dean whump *happy fangirl sigh*

Originally posted by RainbowMist View Post
    Wow, you guys are saying what I have been thinking about TWoP. The negativity has gotten to the point that it's disrupting my enjoyment of the show, not because stuff bothers me but when I see something that I know they won't like it just makes me think "Gah! I'm going to have to listen to them complain about that!" I've been making posts here and there trying to inject some positiveness but it never works, and you can't vent because of all the crazy rules they have. But I have to keep reading it because they always have really interesting stuff to say and good ideas. [rant] My biggest gripe is the fact that they seem to dismiss "Bedtime Stories" (which I thought was a great episode) just because of one teensy throw-away line, completly typical of brothers, that was mildly offensive at worst[/rant]

Oh well negativity happens, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels people are being way too harsh on the show. I think the season is far from a bust and I trust that Kripke knows where he's going. I'm getting really interested to see where the storylines go, too bad there's no way the season will be wrapped up in the next four episodes The preview for the next episode looks really interesting!

erm but we're not going to talk about atlantis here are we? Cause i am big time anti season 4 Atlantis and i come here to get away from all that.
    Supernatural is the only show i watch now.. that and maybe terminator though i forgot to tape it darnit

Kripke and Singer are the only PTB i trust anymore... they are brilliant!

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
    A new Q&A with Eric Kripke over at TV.com.
    Oh sweet thanks!!!
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Nah Atlantis is way too OT to talk about here. I'll only be "all Supernatural all the time" in this thread.

Hee... love the "Hallowed is the Kripke" smilie! I've seen icons/avatars that had "in Kripke we trust" on them.

Comment

ooo if you see them snurch them for me... or let me know where they are please and thank you!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Witch Hunt Press Release;

Spoiler:
          Sam and Dean travel to Sturbridge, Massachusetts, and discover a coven of witches that has killed two people. Ruby warns the brothers to stay away as the demon controlling these witches is very powerful and will surely kill them. Ignoring her plea, Sam and Dean go in after the coven and confront the head witch, who reveals Ruby's past.

Source: CW

Comment

ooooo cool!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              ooo if you see them snurch them for me... or let me know where they are please and thank you!
              Will do!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:
              Sam and Dean travel to Sturbridge, Massachusetts, and discover a coven of witches that has killed two people. Ruby warns the brothers to stay away as the demon controlling these witches is very powerful and will surely kill them. Ignoring her plea, Sam and Dean go in after the coven and confront the head witch, who reveals Ruby's past.

Oh, very interesting!!

Spoiler:
              I've been to Sturbridge quite a few times (I have family in Mass.) so that will be cool to see. Plus I'm wondering what exactly they're going to reveal about Ruby.

Looking forward to seeing it

Comment

That premises for ex'Witch Hunt' sounds great! And of course the two dumbheads wouldn't listen to reason and jump into the frey head on; but then, whether Ruby equals reason is a very wild guess all the same.

And the confrontations has great potential. I'm intrigued with the plot and what they've done so far. Therefore expecting the best from this show has very rarely disappointed me yet. (For everybody who's now chewing their fingernails off, I've not been too fond of 'Everybody Loves a Clown' and 'No Exit'.
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, I'm with you as far as "No Exit" is concerned. I never really liked that episode much. Jo just got on my nerves for a good part of it, plus our boys were separated about 90% of the time. I think that's the ep I rewatch the least. When I do watch it I'm fast-forwarding quite a bit.

That said, the episode did provide some pretty hilarious bloopers for the S2 gag reel.

Comment

Hey all! Been catching up on this season of Supernatural and really enjoying it! I think the stories and writing has just gotten better, and I love the interactions between the brothers.

Also, loved seeing
                    (Sin City spoiler)
                    Spoiler:
                    Don Davis in Sin City!!!

Their Christmas ep was scary, funny, and a weeeeee bit gross, eh?

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

(((Jill))) Nice to see you back here

This season has been great.

Sin City, Bedtime Stories, and A Very Supernatural Christmas spoilers...

Spoiler:
                      It was great seeing Don in Sin City. That scene where Sam just threw water on him and was acting so sheepish was great (esp. Don's "What kind of a psycho are you???" line). I also noticed that Christopher Cousins (aka Ambassador Joe Faxon in 2010 and 2001) was in Bedtime Stories as the doctor at the hospital with the daughter in the coma. It really is fun to try and pick out the Stargate alum in Supernatural eps

I enjoyed the Christmas episode. Loved the Wee!Chester scenes, the impromptu singing of "Silent Night", the scenes of brotherly love... It was great. I was quite squeamish though seeing poor Sam getting his fingernail ripped off like that. *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:

Very cool stuff. I can't wait for Ruby's
                        Spoiler:
                        past to be revealed. I've wanted to know more since her introduction.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          (((Jill))) Nice to see you back here

This season has been great.

Sin City, Bedtime Stories, and A Very Supernatural Christmas spoilers...

Spoiler:
                          It was great seeing Don in Sin City. That scene where Sam just threw water on him and was acting so sheepish was great (esp. Don's "What kind of a psycho are you???" line). I also noticed that Christopher Cousins (aka Ambassador Joe Faxon in 2010 and 2001) was in Bedtime Stories as the doctor at the hospital with the daughter in the coma. It really is fun to try and pick out the Stargate alum in Supernatural eps

I enjoyed the Christmas episode. Loved the Wee!Chester scenes, the impromptu singing of "Silent Night", the scenes of brotherly love... It was great. I was quite squeamish though seeing poor Sam getting his fingernail ripped off like that. *shudder*
                          Ahhh, thanks! {{{{hugs}}}}

I noticed C.C. in Bedtime Stories too. I really liked him on SG-1.

But what I could've done without the
                          Spoiler:
                          fingernail pulling (EEEEW!!!)
                          from the Christmas ep, but the backstory was very interesting (can I say that w/o spoilers?) and
                          Spoiler:
                          Spencer Garrett as Edward Carrigan was perfect as a Leave-it-to-Beaver god.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                            Will do!
                            SQUEAAA! thanks!! (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                            That premises for ex'Witch Hunt' sounds great! And of course the two dumbheads wouldn't listen to reason and jump into the frey head on; but then, whether Ruby equals reason is a very wild guess all the same.

And the confrontations has great potential. I'm intrigued with the plot and what they've done so far. Therefore expecting the best from this show has very rarely disappointed me yet. (For everybody who's now chewing their fingernails off, I've not been too fond of 'Everybody Loves a Clown' and 'No Exit'.
                            TWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY! ((((((((HUGS))))))) just cause

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                            Hey all! Been catching up on this season of Supernatural and really enjoying it! I think the stories and writing has just gotten better, and I love the interactions between the brothers.

Also, loved seeing
                            (Sin City spoiler)
                            Spoiler:
                            Don Davis in Sin City!!!

Their Christmas ep was scary, funny, and a weeeeee bit gross, eh?
                            welcome back!!! hehe i find myself weirdly looking forward to the gross moment of the week lol

man can we start the countdown yet? hehe
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                              Ahhh, thanks! {{{{hugs}}}}

I noticed C.C. in Bedtime Stories too. I really liked him on SG-1.

But what I could've done without the
                              Spoiler:
                              fingernail pulling (EEEEW!!!)
                              from the Christmas ep, but the backstory was very interesting (can I say that w/o spoilers?) and
                              Spoiler:
                              Spencer Garrett as Edward Carrigan was perfect as a Leave-it-to-Beaver god.
                              No prob

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Spoiler:
                              I had to look away when I saw that.

LOL... Leave-it-to-Beaver god!! My thoughts exactly! His "I told you I smelled fruitcake!" and "Alrighty-roo!" had me cracking up.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X