Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awe shucks, thanx all!
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
      did a winter re-vamp on my LJ, so thought i'd share the header i made..

<-click for full size 800x400
      You know I love it

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      It should be a good one. Only 9 more days to wait anyways. That's not too bad.
      Yep, not bad at all. There are promo pics up for Witch Hunt (or Malleus Maleficarum, not sure which one it is since different sites have it listed differently) the episode following that one, here.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

Can't wait till the Christmas episode either. It's so cool that they have
      Spoiler:
      little Dean and little Sammy in it.
      I agree... (spoilers for Christmas ep)
      Spoiler:
      And I hear the same kid who played little Dean in Something Wicked will be playing him in this ep, too. The one playing little Sam is a different actor, but I've seen pics of him and I think he could make a good Wee Sam

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
      So, anyone heard anything yet as to yesterday's talks? I'm nervous as tomorrow's the 5th...
      Last I heard the execs made an offer that the WGA turned down. But I think that was last week. I think the talks are still occurring though. Here's hoping that SPN season 3 won't be a *terribly* shortened season.

Comment

Promo pictures for Witch Hunt, now renamed Malleus Maleficarum (or as Demian the Supernatural recapper over on the TWoP forums calls it, "MalleIHateLatin"), are out.

And thanks for the commpliment on my sig JessM. I didn't make it, it's from Team Wincheter.com. And I think I might ask my question over at the Mod's thread since you guys have confirmed there is no real reason why we don't have a sub-forum.
        Last edited by GatetheWay; 04 December 2007, 03:48 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          Last I heard the execs made an offer that the WGA turned down. But I think that was last week. I think the talks are still occurring though. Here's hoping that SPN season 3 won't be a *terribly* shortened season.
          Amen to that. My fingers and toes are definitely crossed.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks all for the link to the promo shots for 'Malleus whatever'! Really loved the one or the other... *whistles innocently*
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
              Promo pictures for Witch Hunt, now renamed Malleus Maleficarum (or as Demian the Supernatural recapper over on the TWoP forums calls it, "MalleIHateLatin"), are out.

And thanks for the commpliment on my sig JessM. I didn't make it, it's from Team Wincheter.com. And I think I might ask my question over at the Mod's thread since you guys have confirmed there is no real reason why we don't have a sub-forum.
              Ooh, some nice, high quality stills there. I almost forgot to check that site... thanks for the heads up.

No problem. Still it's a cool banner. I spend time over at that site too... nice place to help spread the word about the show.

Hope you find something out over at the Mod's thread. They're usually pretty good with addressing everything over there.

Amen to that. My fingers and toes are definitely crossed.
              *uncrosses fingers for a moment to type...* Same here

Comment

*uncrosses fingers for a moment to type...* Same here
                ^
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

New interview with Eric Kripke posted at TVGuide.com. LOTS OF SPOILERS!

http://www.tvguide.com/news/supernat...iday/071206-05
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    New interview with Eric Kripke posted at TVGuide.com. LOTS OF SPOILERS!

http://www.tvguide.com/news/supernat...iday/071206-05
                    Thank you very much for the link, Killdeer! The interview was great stuff; I'm so excited to see what's going to happen. And (spoilers for the interview and therefore later Season three)...
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam having to see Dean die over 150 times...! GAH!

BTW, your sig is brilliant!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                      Thank you very much for the link, Killdeer! The interview was great stuff; I'm so excited to see what's going to happen. And (spoilers for the interview and therefore later Season three)...
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam having to see Dean die over 150 times...! GAH!

BTW, your sig is brilliant!
                      I'll echo that "thank you"! Very interesting interview (spoilers for rest of S3)

Spoiler:
                      Oh yeah, that's gotta be angsty stuff there. Poor Sam having to see that

Cool that they're going to bring back the Hellhounds (those ghost hunter guys from Hell House). I think I'd read something about that somewhere else, too. The way they're going to do it sounds pretty neat.

As far as what he said re: the strike... I'm really hoping that it does come to an end this month! How much better it would be if they only lost 1 or 2 eps for the season. *crosses fingers again*

Comment

Hey everyone, found a site that has 3 previews up for this week's Christmas ep.

Watch them here
                        (there's a little "preview zone" video screen on the right side of the page. Just scroll down the list to the three Supernatural clips).

Comment

Hey everyone, found a site that has 3 previews up for this week's Christmas ep.

Watch them here
                          (there's a little "preview zone" video screen on the right side of the page. Just scroll down the list to the three Supernatural clips).
                          Thanks for the link to those. Nice little sneak peek.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thanks for the link to those. Nice little sneak peek.
                            No problem. I'm really looking forward to the episode.

Comment

I'm excited for Thursday. I've really missed Supernatural these past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
                                I'm excited for Thursday. I've really missed Supernatural these past few weeks.
                                Same here. It should be a really good one. I can't wait for tomorrow night.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X