Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope there isn't a strike either. A lot of shows I like, including this great one, would be interrupted. Hopefully they can reach some sort of resolution.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis View Post
      Oh a Supernatural thread, I adore that show, I am part of the supernatural.tv forum, so It is like my second great obbssesion after stargate. One of the best shows I have seen in awhile. I hope the writer's strike doesn't happen and mess with the great numbers we are getting in the ratings. *crosses fingers*
      Welcome to the thread..it's become my favourite show after Stargate too...

Comment

Here is my fan teaser trailer for Supernatural

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk1w_SH-XnM
        Last edited by Starxgate; 29 October 2007, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Ok I have a theory, in light of 3x04...

*dramatic pause*

Alright, it's more wishful lusty thinking...

SPOILAHS

Spoiler:
          That in order to save Dean, Sam thinks the only way is to use his latent evil powers *begs* please let there be latent evil powers....but once Dean is all fine and dandy, SAM TURNS TRUE-EVIL!!!! MWHAHA.

...don't laugh at me.

It would make a cool season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

*dramatic pause*

SPOILAHS

Spoiler:
            That in order to save Dean, Sam thinks the only way is to use his latent evil powers *begs* please let there be latent evil powers....but once Dean is all fine and dandy, SAM TURNS TRUE-EVIL!!!! MWHAHA.

...don't laugh at me.

Maybe not exactly like that, but I can totally see something along those lines happening. It would definitely make for a very compelling end of Season 3/start of Season 4. It could deal with Dean
            Spoiler:
            trying to bring Sam back to the good side.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis View Post
              I am part of the supernatural.tv forum
              One of my nieces is as well...it's a great site.

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

*dramatic pause*

SPOILAHS

Spoiler:

...don't laugh at me.

Wishful lusty thinking is good for you! And I really hope that comes to pass, it sounds good to me!
              LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
              David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Maybe not exactly like that, but I can totally see something along those lines happening. It would definitely make for a very compelling end of Season 3/start of Season 4. It could deal with Dean
                Spoiler:
                Now that I wouldn't mind seeing. I think it could be very interesting.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Interesting idea! It's brought a new dynamic into the show in how..

Spoiler:
                  ....things are not so black and white now as far as dealings with demons go. The demons seem to have sides of their own and I like how this has confused the issue more. Are some demons going to work with humans against their own kind or are they just using them? After seeing 'Sin City' it seems the two sides appear to be pitting Sam and Dean against eachother, classic case of divide and conquer! I am also beginning to wonder how much Dean is involved in actually protecting Sam that even Dean isn't aware of. Whilst it seems that Dean is of no importance compared to Sam being the singled out 'special' one, I think there will be some amazing revelation about him at some point as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                    Now that I wouldn't mind seeing. I think it could be very interesting.
                    I sure think so. Believe me, I don't want Sam to
                    Spoiler:
                    go bad permanently or anything. But a nice little arc of at least 4 or 5 episodes would be pretty nice to see IMO.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I dont know if this has been said or not but some are speculating that Sam & Bobbys new friend is Lucifer when she told Sam to think of her as "His Fallen Angel"

Comment

I sure think so. Believe me, I don't want Sam to
                        Spoiler:
                        go bad permanently or anything. But a nice little arc of at least 4 or 5 episodes would be pretty nice to see IMO.
                        Yep.

Spoiler:
                        I wouldn't want it to be permanent either but devoting a little arc to it would be cool. It would be interesting to see how it would be dealt with, and especially how Dean would deal with it.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I wouldn't want it to be permanent either but devoting a little arc to it would be cool. It would be interesting to see how it would be dealt with, and especially how Dean would deal with it.
                          I wonder who would take Sams place as Deans right hand man if Sam disappears & is evil & Dean hunts him down. Maybe Bobby could get promoted

Comment

I think I could see Bobby helping Dean out with something like this.

Comment

I think I could see Bobby helping Dean out with something like this.
                              Or their dads spirit comes back for a few episodes for the sole purpose of saving Sam like how their mothers spirit did.

Comment

Oooh very intriguing... and I'd love to see their dad again, even if it's just his spirit. I really loved his appearance at the end of AHBL part 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X