Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    I really liked it too.

(3.05 spoilers)

Spoiler:

Ambassador Joe Faxon played the doctor in this ep! </geek mode off>
    ah hah.. i knew he looked familiar..
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I think everyone should take a moment and wish the best of luck to Mr. Kripke, who's probably quite nervous seeing as his son turns 6 months old tonight. How creepy is that? his son was born on Sammy's birthday. Salt the windows, Eric

I really enjoyed last night's episode, funny, creepy and angsty, what more could you ask for?

3x05
      Spoiler:
      I really don't think Sam came back wrong, I think the demon was just trying to screw with Dean and cast doubts on him, which unfortunately seems to be working. The brotherly moments in this one were heartbreaking especially the scene in the hospital at the end (which had some neat parallels to "In My Time of Dying) and Sam's "I can't imagine anything worse" awww. I don't mind the girls at all but it was nice to have an episode without them. I really liked the use of the fairy-tales, it was cool.

PS. I'm new to the thread (Hi!) It's a lot nicer here then at TWoP, where everyones so negative all the time. I <3 Supernatural

Comment

3.284 million viewers last night. 1.3 in the 18-49 demo. 1.4 in the 18-34 demo. A season high.

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowMist View Post
          I think everyone should take a moment and wish the best of luck to Mr. Kripke, who's probably quite nervous seeing as his son turns 6 months old tonight. How creepy is that? his son was born on Sammy's birthday. Salt the windows, Eric

PS. I'm new to the thread (Hi!) It's a lot nicer here then at TWoP, where everyones so negative all the time. I <3 Supernatural
          That, and it's the day that both Mary Winchester and Jess died. (I wonder if he's going to spend the evening next to the crib armed with a gun packed with rock salt just to be on the safe side. )

Also, welcome to the thread!

Comment

Loved the epi!!!!
            sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowMist View Post

I really enjoyed last night's episode, funny, creepy and angsty, what more could you ask for?

3x05
              Spoiler:
              I really don't think Sam came back wrong, I think the demon was just trying to screw with Dean and cast doubts on him, which unfortunately seems to be working. The brotherly moments in this one were heartbreaking especially the scene in the hospital at the end (which had some neat parallels to "In My Time of Dying) and Sam's "I can't imagine anything worse" awww. I don't mind the girls at all but it was nice to have an episode without them. I really liked the use of the fairy-tales, it was cool.

Welcome to the thread!

Wow, that is a creepy coincidence as far as Kripke's son goes...

3.05 spoilers

Spoiler:
              I agree, I really liked the one moment in the hospital at the end. I did see a sort of parallel to IMTOD there.

It was nice to have an ep without the girls. Love having the two brothers together for a good portion of it.

Comment

About theories that it was just to unsettle Dean...

Spoiler:
                Maybe Sam was already going a bit...Dark Side before 2x22. Meg possession aside, I think that's what they were building up to through season 2 anyway, so it's more of the demon dropping hints about where Sam was going to end up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                  As I hear what is not exactly encouraging news this morning about the possible writers strike, I realize that SN is the show I panic most about production stopping on if it happens...
                  Me too, so reading an article in the Vancouver Sun's Business page on this subject this morning was not good.

It says that there is still a "faint hope" that the meeting between the two sides over the weekend may still avert the strike starting Monday.

The effect of a screenwriters' strike south of the border will not immediately be felt by British Columbia's film and television industry, although some American series shooting here could be out of screenplays as early as next month.
                  Every series has a different timetable, and some may have banked more screenplays in anticipation of a writers' strike, but it's unlikely that any series would have more than a dozen screenplays in the can, and some may only have seven or eight....
                  ...In British Columbia, Canadian productions would not be affected, nor would American feature films and movies of the week that do not require major rewrites. American television series with shooting schedules ending in the next few weeks would also not likely be affected, but those shooting in late December and into the new year may have to shut down.
                  These include Smallville, Supernatural and Battlestar Galactica, all of which are slated to shoot into April.
                  Just how those series will be affected is not known. Calls to their B.C production offices and studio publicity offices were not returned Friday.

Comment

These include Smallville, Supernatural and Battlestar Galactica, all of which are slated to shoot into April.
                    well that would suck, I follow al those shows
                    Hope they settle it soon, don't want al 3 shows getting canned or something, since battlestar is already ending after season 4

loved last episode btw

Spoiler:
                    liked that the episode is a monster-of-the-week kinda episode, love those some weird stuff that happened to

and the last 10 minutes where great, from beginning to end of the confrontation betweern Sam and the Demon you're wondering if he's gonna kill her or not, and he did....cold love evil Sam, wouldn't mind getting a story arc spread across several episode about that

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-J View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      liked that the episode is a monster-of-the-week kinda episode, love those some weird stuff that happened to

and the last 10 minutes where great, from beginning to end of the confrontation betweern Sam and the Demon you're wondering if he's gonna kill her or not, and he did....cold love evil Sam, wouldn't mind getting a story arc spread across several episode about that
                      I think that is definitely the direction things will be heading.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I certainly hope so

Comment

The federal mediator is meeting with both sides right now as I type. Hopefully a miracle will happen and he'll be able to make them see reason. Heck, I look forward to John Stewart every night and he'll be gone tomorrow night if this happens. So will Colbert. Steven Colbert is beyond brilliant. I need my Colbert fix. To think that he has some people convinced that he's actually a right wing full blown conservative is hysterical.

Comment

COLBERT IS AWESOME!!!!

And I too, hope a miracle will happen.
                            sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Same here. A strike would really be a terrible thing.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If the strike happens there is some hope for Supernatural. This site http://www.wga.org/subpage_member.aspx?id=2529 has a list of shows & its creators that are also part of the writers guild & Supernatural is not on it. So that means if the writers go on strike then the show creators of Supernatural would be able to write the scripts.

Comment

Working...
                                X