Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, cool... and I'll bet it'll be a "wicked" ("wicked" as in "cool" of course) ep.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
      Title for 3.16 will be No Rest For the Wicked.
      Sounds like a fitting title.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Kavan Smith (Maj Lorne, SGA) told us at the Vancouver con that he will be appearing in an episode of Supernatural.

Spoiler:
        He will be playing a narcissistic plastic surgeon who ends up meeting a sticky end the 'Supernatural' way!

Comment

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            I'll second that.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              Kavan Smith (Maj Lorne, SGA) told us at the Vancouver con that he will be appearing in an episode of Supernatural.

Spoiler:
              He will be playing a narcissistic plastic surgeon who ends up meeting a sticky end the 'Supernatural' way!
              Oh, very cool indeed! I always have fun picking out Stargate alum in Supernatural.

I was watching Croatoan the other day and was thinking... the guy who played the father in the beginning (that they shot after he and the son "infected" his wife)... Mr. Tanner I think his name was. Wasn't he in an episode of SG-1? He looks kind of familiar.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I'll second that.
              Thirded!

Comment

18 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  18 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  That's not too bad. Gives me something to definitely look forward to.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Promo stills and official episode description for epsode 3.13 Ghostfacers...
                    Spoiler:
                    Air Date: April 24, 2008

SAM AND DEAN STUMBLE INTO A VIOLENT REALITY SHOW — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) take a break from their usual gig to star in a gritty reality show called “Ghostfacers” which chronicles the pursuit of the paranormal. Ed Zeddmore (guest star A. J. Buckley) and Harry Spengler (guest star Travis Wester) have created a radically different and sometimes violent show full of profanity that takes them to the Morton Mansion, an abandoned estate which becomes one of the most haunted places in America one night each year. However, as their team begins to get picked off in grisly manners not fit for television, they realize they are in over their heads. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Ben Edlund (#313).

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                      Promo stills and official episode description for epsode 3.13 Ghostfacers...
                      Spoiler:
                      Air Date: April 24, 2008

SAM AND DEAN STUMBLE INTO A VIOLENT REALITY SHOW — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) take a break from their usual gig to star in a gritty reality show called “Ghostfacers” which chronicles the pursuit of the paranormal. Ed Zeddmore (guest star A. J. Buckley) and Harry Spengler (guest star Travis Wester) have created a radically different and sometimes violent show full of profanity that takes them to the Morton Mansion, an abandoned estate which becomes one of the most haunted places in America one night each year. However, as their team begins to get picked off in grisly manners not fit for television, they realize they are in over their heads. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Ben Edlund (#313).
                      Oh, very cool...

Spoiler:
                      That first picture with Dean is pretty funny... in a sorta disturbing way, I guess.

It'll be cool to see those "Hellhound's Lair" guys again.

The pics look great. Can't wait to see this episode. Only 2 more weeks!

Comment

i can't wait to see what our loverly "Ghost Hunters" are going to say about the ep! haha.. i still think Jensen and Jared should be "guest hunters" for an ep..
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

lol! My thoughts exactly, OS! And it'd be cool to see them be "guest hunters."

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                            lol! My thoughts exactly, OS! And it'd be cool to see them be "guest hunters."
                            I couldn't agree with you more on that.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                              i can't wait to see what our loverly "Ghost Hunters" are going to say about the ep! haha.. i still think Jensen and Jared should be "guest hunters" for an ep..
                              lol...that's what my friend Katie thinks they should do. Or that Jason and Grant should've done a cameo in the episode.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

my new fav pic under the spoilers cut

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X