Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's shocking we not up to that yet and i still have 2 days to go before i get to see my sexy jensen

Comment

Spoiler:
      I absolutely had that "squee" moment when "Wayward Son" came on. That started out the episode so right!

I enjoyed it, but found it rather.. anti-climatic in certain areas. While I love that John came back to help the boys, he barely had any screen time and the goodbye moment with his boys.. so short. So sad. Ah well.

Another anti-climatic part for me: YED's death. So.. what? Sam's destiny is over with now? What about all the angsty build-up with regard to Dean putting Sam down should he turn evil? I really hope that'll continue to next season (especially now with a potentially dark!Sam hinted at by YED and his killing Jake). 'Cause the end of "Heart" would be totally wasted if Dean saving or killing Sam thing is non-relevant.

Loved loved loved Bobby/Dean scene. I didn't think I can *adore* Bobby, but he sure showed me. I really hope he'll come back next season. Ellen was okay, so I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Funny no one mentioned Jo.

That 'bout it for now. Thanks for reading, and from all of us.. er, me, have a good night.

Comment

Didnt Jo leave the bar to be on her own ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
          Yeah, but I think the point was

Spoiler:
          Where is she now and how come no one told her about the Roadhouse/her mother? Did she not come because no one told her? Because she was too far away? Or because she doesn't care?

Granted, it all went down pretty fast, but still.

Spoiler:
          If demon's had burned my mother's house down to the ground and all within were dead (including, presumably, my mom) I'd sure as hell want to know about it. Just as I'd want to know if she'd been found alive, too. Ten seconds for a phone call isn't going to hurt anything. "Hey honey, just wanted you to know I'm alive. At least for now. I'll call again if we survive the night. If we don't, head for that Armageddon shelter we built and start praying. Oh, and don't bother calling the Roadhouse, the phone melted with everything else. Oops, there's Dean. Gotta go, bye!"

Comment

I think that Ellen is not really Ellen & maybe Jo got captured or something if not even Ellen cared to mentioned her own daughter

Comment

That was my first thought, too:

Spoiler:
              It all seemed a little too convenient that Ellen miraculously escaped the devastation and that she had the exact piece of info that they needed to find the demon. I was surprised they believed her so readily (two miraculous resurrections in one night?) but I guess they were a bit preoccupied.

Maybe Jo will pop up next season and be shocked to see her mother because, "I buried you."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                That was my first thought, too:

Spoiler:
                It all seemed a little too convenient that Ellen miraculously escaped the devastation and that she had the exact piece of info that they needed to find the demon. I was surprised they believed her so readily (two miraculous resurrections in one night?) but I guess they were a bit preoccupied.

Maybe Jo will pop up next season and be shocked to see her mother because, "I buried you."

But...

Spoiler:
                Bobby made Ellen drink the holy water. If she was anything besides herself, it would've hurt her.

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

And you think there aren't ways around that?

But I take your point, I'd forgotten that they did try and verify things.

Comment

Are speculations with no basis whatsoever consider a spoiler? Oh well, just in case!
                    Spoiler:
                    Ellen might not BE possessed by a demon, but she could be working for/with one. I wouldn't be -too- suprise if she is, as we never figured out who tipped Gordon off about Sammy, and her husband did die while with John so she might be still be carrying a grudge against the family.

Plus, all the coincidences: escaping the fire? Showing up at Bobby right after the boys showed up? For all we know, she could have set the fire, for whatever reason.. to silence whatever Ash found? Red herring?

I'm just thinking too much, but really, Ellen being evil can be a very natural progression for the character, to me.

Comment

Oh Dean. Oh Dean. How could you?
                      Spoiler:
                      When Bobby was taking you to task, I understood. He still thinks he doesn't deserve to live. His self esteem is still in the toilet.

Oh Dean. Dean, Dean, Dean. Jensen rocked the house. Jim Beaver rocked the house. Fredric March rocked the house. He's sooooo deliciously over the top as YED. I'll miss him. You are....the next American Idol. I sure liked the actress who played the crossroads demon much better this time around.
                      She's a close friend of Jensen's. The potential set up for season three is more than awesome.
                      Spoiler:
                      Will Sam try to dabble with the darkside to get Dean out of the deal? Dean's got to come out of this emotional morass. He's got to. There's no choice. It's sink or swim.
                      I'm sure liking Bobby and Ellen as surrogate parents.

I'm glad we found out about the full season renewal before last night. Against season finales of Grey's (blech!), CSI, Scrubs and The Office, the ratings were in the toilet.

Comment

Gotta say, while I was craving more of a cliffhanger, this would have worked very well as a series finale. I'm glad it isn't, of course, but it would have been clever.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          Gotta say, while I was craving more of a cliffhanger, this would have worked very well as a series finale. I'm glad it isn't, of course, but it would have been clever.

i kept waiting for dean to...

Spoiler:
                          sort of half pass out from his head injury there at the end hehe but thats the whumper in me
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Some quick thoughts on the finale:

I REALLY didn't like the song they played through the "previously on"s. It just didn't seem to fit the mood.
                            how can you NOT love that song?! though it was a little out of place i do have to agree. i think they used it b/c they used it for S1 finale and everyone loved it.
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                              i can't say i'm a big jo fan.. hehe and thats kind of sad cause i'm a jo hehe
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                                how can you NOT love that song?! though it was a little out of place i do have to agree. i think they used it b/c they used it for S1 finale and everyone loved it.
                                I never heard the song before, on or off the show, but I'm a latecomer to Supernatural. I only came in here in the second part of Season 2. The words fit - just the twanginess didn't seem to fit the mood, just in my opinion of course. I think maybe it meant more to people more familiar with the show, or the song.

Don't kill me!
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X