No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IN VOY Year of Hell Pt 2 which races did Janeway align herself with againts the Krenim timeship?

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    You got one right. The Barzan Wormhole briefly terminated in the Denkiri Arm in the Gamma Quadrant (according to TNG's The Price) but then started shifting into the Delta Quadrant. Voyager later encountered the Delta Quadrant terminus of the Wormhole. Unfortunately, a pair of Ferengi permanently screwed up the wormhole and it started going all over the place.

Since you answered 1/2 of the question correctly, go ahead and post whatever trivia question you want next.
    i was thinking of a different wormhole, i was thinking the artifically created one in DS9
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Where did Q send the Enterprise-D when they encountered the Borg for the very first time?
      (hint: be specific, I'm not looking for the Quadrant) ___
      Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      System J-25
      Very good brother Digi.

I got a Guess the "Quote" Question for everyone. This one should be easy.
      "Where you see a sword of stars, I see a comet; where you see vipers, I see three scientists; and where you see the Emissary, I see a Starfleet officer"
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

That one's easy,
        Spoiler:
        Sisko in Destiny.

Okay, I'll stop now
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          IN VOY Year of Hell Pt 2 which races did Janeway align herself with againts the Krenim timeship?

i was thinking of a different wormhole, i was thinking the artifically created one in DS9
          Ah, yes. The Bajoran Wormhole of course terminates in the Gamma Quadrant. As for Year of Hell Part 2, Janeway forged a coalition with the Nihydron (3 warships) and the Mawasi (2 cruisers).

Next question: How far is System J-25 from Federation space?
          sigpic

Comment

7,000 light years

Ah, yes. The Bajoran Wormhole of course terminates in the Gamma Quadrant. As for Year of Hell Part 2, Janeway forged a coalition with the Nihydron (3 warships) and the Mawasi (2 cruisers).

Next question: How far is System J-25 from Federation space?
            answered question correctly, however i didnt mean the Bajoran wormhole i meant the one they were trying to artificially create
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              7,000 light years

answered question correctly, however i didnt mean the Bajoran wormhole i meant the one they were trying to artificially create
              Correct. It was indeed 7,000 ly from Federation space.

Oh, that wormhole. That attempted artificial wormhole was created by Lenara Kahn, as I recall.

Speaking of wormholes, nodes, more nodes, and even more nodes of what type of particle can be found inside of the Bajoran Wormhole?

Hint--They look like this:

Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 10 June 2010, 11:54 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh! Oh! I know! I know!
                Verteron nodes!
                Extra point: Verteron particles are, apparently, self-sustaining.

According to the Federation circa-VOY era, what is the most powerful substance known to exist?
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  Oh! Oh! I know! I know!
                  Verteron nodes!
                  Extra point: Verteron particles are, apparently, self-sustaining.

According to the Federation circa-VOY era, what is the most powerful substance known to exist?
                  verterons are self-sustaining.

Omega. I LOVE The Omega Directive. It's one of my all-time favorite Voyager episodes.

Speaking of unusual substances, what type of hot drink do Cardassians like to consume in the morning? Hint: It probably won't smell nearly as flattering or nice as coffee.
                  sigpic

Comment

omega or as the borg say particle 010

what substance did the borg use to synthesize the particle?

Comment

verterons are self-sustaining.

Omega. I LOVE The Omega Directive. It's one of my all-time favorite Voyager episodes.

Speaking of unusual substances, what type of hot drink do Cardassians like to consume in the morning? Hint: It probably won't smell nearly as flattering or nice as coffee.
                      hot fish juice

what was the grain on k7 called?

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
                        what substance did the borg use to synthesize the particle?
                        That would be Bronoite - which in theory should work when sythesized in a Borg designed harmonic resonance chamber, but it failed miserably.
                        what was the grain on k7 called?
                        Ahh yes, the famous Trouble with Tribbles episode. I know the grain that the Tribbles went crazy for was a wheat/rye hybrid, I believe they called it quadro-something-or-another. LOL Tough question's Adm. DJ, I love it!.

Guess the "Quote"
                        "Act, and you shall have dinner; wait, and you shall be dinner"
                        (Hint: This has been uttered a few times by various Trek characters from TNG and DS9)
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Gowron.

"Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory and ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat."
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

"Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory and ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat" That sounds very Klingonish. I'm betting you it isn't Work or Martok, that would be to easy coming from brother jelgate. I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing it's either Kor - Kang - Koloth, or maybe even Kahless. Good quote my friend.

I'm looking for who said the quote and exactly what was it in reference to:
                            "Everybody remember where we parked"
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                              "Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory and ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat" That sounds very Klingonish. I'm betting you it isn't Work or Martok, that would be to easy coming from brother jelgate. I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing it's either Kor - Kang - Koloth, or maybe even Kahless. Good quote my friend.

I'm looking for who said the quote and exactly what was it in reference to:
                              "Everybody remember where we parked"
                              worf said the first part to gowron and gowron replied with the second part in relation to the bloody battle that would have ensued had the klingons not withdrawn from ds9 before the federation re-enforcements arrived episode way of the warrior

who was the scientist responsible for meta phasic sheilding?

Comment

worf said the first part to gowron and gowron replied with the second part in relation to the bloody battle that would have ensued had the klingons not withdrawn from ds9 before the federation re-enforcements arrived episode way of the warrior

who was the scientist responsible for meta phasic sheilding?
                                But they both said Kahlass said it

It was a trick question.

Dr. Reyga. A Ferengi scientist seems almost contradictory
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X