No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, if Starbase's question is related to 'Broken Link', Odo infected them with Section 31's virus.

What did Odo and Chief O'Brien often do in the holosuites together?
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      Cured them of the disease and helped them overcome their fear of solids and decide to try a more peaceful way (I'm more sure about the first part of that )
      Originally posted by nx01a View Post
      Actually, if Starbase's question is related to 'Broken Link', Odo infected them with Section 31's virus.
      Both answers are correct (I have should worded it better). I was going for the Broken Link question first (well done brother nx). But then I was going to ask what did Odo do when he joined the Link at the end of the series, which Spimman was correct (well done). So it all worked out perfectly.

What did Odo and the Chief often do in the holosuites together? If memory serves me right - I believe they liked to Kayak together. Odo found it especially exhilarating when he was made human.

What happens to O'Brien semi-regulary on his Kayaking trips that has brought the ire of 2 fellow Starfleet officers? (one on DS9 and especially one on TNG)

Comment

I think I'm due for a DS9 re-watch Although I'm currently doing a Farscape watch/re-watch so maybe later this summer.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          I think I'm due for a DS9 re-watch Although I'm currently doing a Farscape watch/re-watch so maybe later this summer.
          Sweet!. I am currently re-watching DS9 from start to finish (for my thousandth time LOL) I never get tired of DS9. I also love Farscape as well, definitely one of my very favorite scifi shows of all time.

What happens to O'Brien semi-regularly on his Kayaking trips that has brought the ire of 2 fellow Starfleet officers? (one on DS9 and especially one on TNG)
          Great question brother Starbase. Both Dr. Crusher and Dr. Bashir have lambasted O'Brien for numerous shoulder injuries ranging from minor to serious that landed him in sick-bay quite alot.

What did O'Brien like to do while kayaking? (Hint: it helped him establish a good paddling rhythm)
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
            What did O'Brien like to do while kayaking? (Hint: it helped him establish a good paddling rhythm)
            Sing old Irish folk songs? Just a guess.
            sigpic

Comment

Sea shanties! Which Odo refused to sing. Smart shapeshifter.

What holosuite program was Dax running just before she met Worf?
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Sea shanties! Which Odo refused to sing. Smart shapeshifter.

What holosuite program was Dax running just before she met Worf?
                It was a Camelot recreation.

Who did Kira punch in that recreation?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  It was a Camelot recreation.

Who did Kira punch in that recreation?
                  Lancelot.

What was Worf drinking upon meeting Dax and Kira
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Prune juice. I think.

What did Dax say to him in Klingon during that first meeting?
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

What did Dax say to Worf in Klingon during that first meeting?
                      LOL, trying to clever ehh brother nx. Great question, it's no wonder that no one came up with a translation because the answer is we never find out, unless you speak Klingon. I believe Jadzia's exact quote when Kira asked her "what did you say to him" was - "It loses something in the translation"

I dug up the scene, enjoy:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHg0bsZzlWs

Besides Worf joining the series in the uber great episode The Way of the Warrior - what other noticable change did we literally see on a DS9 regular?
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Sisko changes into what I call Capt. Bald Awesome.

According to Sisko, being captain entitles him to what when arguing with someone?
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Sisko changes into what I call Capt. Bald Awesome.
                          lolol Captain awesome indeed!

According to Sisko, being captain entitles him to what when arguing with someone? Oh my, that could be anything brother jelgate. I will take a guess -- it entitles him the benefit of the doubt -- it also entitles him to free Tarkanian Pie and Root Beer at Quarks

Where was Worf staying after the Ent-D was destroyed right before he joined Sisko and DS9?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                            lolol Captain awesome indeed!

According to Sisko, being captain entitles him to what when arguing with someone? Oh my, that could be anything brother jelgate. I will take a guess -- it entitles him the benefit of the doubt -- it also entitles him to free Tarkanian Pie and Root Beer at Quarks

Where was Worf staying after the Ent-D was destroyed right before he joined Sisko and DS9?
                            As I recall in The Way of the Warrior, Worf claims that he was immersing himself in Klingon spirituality with the clerics on Boreth. Like in TNG's Rightful Heir he was having a crisis of faith, with this time his desire to be in Starfleet hanging in the balance.

Worf claims that Data had a "powerful vision" when he had a dream about Dr. Soong. Worf used the same words, "a powerful vision" when describing Sisko and a view of the past, present, and future from the Prophets. Which episode was Sisko granted this vision? Hint: In Bajoran, this vision was referred to as a pagh'tem'far--a sacred vision.
                            sigpic

Comment

Worf claims that Data had a "powerful vision" when he had a dream about Dr. Soong. Worf used the same words, "a powerful vision" when describing Sisko and a view of the past, present, and future from the Prophets. Which episode was Sisko granted this vision? Hint: In Bajoran, this vision was referred to as a pagh'tem'far--a sacred vision.
                              Another great question. Sisko had visions about B'hala after he had a holosuite accident. I believe the episode was Rapture.

What did Sisko for-see in these visions that had a big impact on Bajor?

Comment

Locusts!

What did the locusts represent?
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X