No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was one of the main differences between Lore and Data that made Lore appear or act more human? (Hint: It's not the emotion chip) -- Interesting question brother Fifth. There were a handful of differences between Data and Lore, but I'm thinking you meant the way Lore can use contractions in his speech that Data just can't seem to master.

What 2 Ent-D crew members had a romance with Data?

Comment

What 2 Ent-D crew members had a romance with Data? I believe it's Tasha Yar and Lt. D'Sora (Jenna or Jennifer) who liked to chase men with no emotions.

What did Annika's (7 of 9) parents do (there job) that lead them to study the Borg?

Comment

Spoiler:
        They were insane.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
          What 2 Ent-D crew members had a romance with Data? I believe it's Tasha Yar and Lt. D'Sora (Jenna or Jennifer) who liked to chase men with no emotions.

What did Annika's (7 of 9) parents do (there job) that lead them to study the Borg?
          they were exobiologists

What is the 286th rule of Accquistion
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

What did Annika's (7 of 9) parents do (there job) that lead them to study the Borg
            Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            They were insane.
            LOL, indeed they were brother nx. Glad you found your way to the Trivia Thread my friend. We have been playing Trivia tag for a few days now (answer a question and throw in a new one).

Note: I have a new Borg mini-Quiz that I will post up tomorrow or Saturday night.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

What is the 286th rule of Accquistion? LOL you almost got me on this one brother jelgate. I was sitting here at my desk racking my brain over which "Rule of Acquisition" you could be referring to (I almost did a internet search). But it donned on me that the 286th ROA was the one that Quark made up (considering there are only 285 by the late 23rd century). I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something like - 'when Morn leaves the bar, it's time to go home' or there abouts. Great question amigo, I am filing that one away in my "Trek Ringer" notebook.

Following that note -
              What caused Grand Nagus Zek to re-write a new friendlier set of the "Rules of Acquisition" (almost gave Quark a heart attack), which were eventually rebuked and dismissed ?
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The Prophets messed with his mind.

Time for an easy one, whats the largest building on Ferenginar
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

the tower of commerce

who or what is kukalaka?
                  Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
                    who or what is kukalaka?
                    That would be Dr. Bashir's very first patient - His Teddy Bear who needed something re-sewed. Good question

Where did Dr. Bashir finish over-all in his Starfleet Medical graduating class?

Comment

Second, because he messed up on his final. Probably on purpose because he didn't want to appear too smart.

What state was Riker born in?

Comment

Alaska, as I recall.

The Barzan Wormhole had one terminus in the Alpha Quadrant, near the planet Barzan, of course. However, the far mouth of this wormhole shifted locations. Which two quadrants did the far side of the wormhole terminate in?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                          Alaska, as I recall.

The Barzan Wormhole had one terminus in the Alpha Quadrant, near the planet Barzan, of course. However, the far mouth of this wormhole shifted locations. Which two quadrants did the far side of the wormhole terminate in?
                          Beta & Gamma?
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            Beta & Gamma?
                            You got one right. The Barzan Wormhole briefly terminated in the Denkiri Arm in the Gamma Quadrant (according to TNG's The Price) but then started shifting into the Delta Quadrant. Voyager later encountered the Delta Quadrant terminus of the Wormhole. Unfortunately, a pair of Ferengi permanently screwed up the wormhole and it started going all over the place.

Since you answered 1/2 of the question correctly, go ahead and post whatever trivia question you want next.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll jump in with one
                              NOTE: just a friendly reminder - I am posting up a new mini-Quiz tomorrow night. All the questions pertain to the Borg. Here is sample question that didn't quite make the cut.

Where did Q send the Enterprise-D when they encountered the Borg for the very first time?
                              (hint: be specific, I'm not looking for the Quadrant) ___
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Spoiler:
                                System J-25
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X