Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      My evil knows no limits tasteless one
      What evil? Snoopy isn't evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
        ...makes me wonder which episode would get a 10 from you
        Emissary, The Jem'Hadar, The Die Is Cast, Trials and Tribble-ations, Sacrifice of Angels, In the Pale Moonlight, The Siege of AR-558, What You Leave Behind?
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Every one but the Siege of ARRRRGH!
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            Every one but the Siege of ARRRRGH!
            nah The Siege of AR-558 was awesome imo
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Folks

Let's please remember that the graphics on images fall under the language rules as well. If the word would be starred out in your posts, then it's inappropriate for a graphic.

thanks
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to break anything. Will note for the future.
                But it is hilarious.

Apart from Quark's comments about human only being nice when they've got working replicators and holosuites, and his actions to save Nog [and the decision to let Nog lose the leg], I really dislike the episode. If you like Vietnam meets Star Trek, sure. Jem'Hadar ear necklaces.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The Seige of AR-558 is the peak of Star Trek awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    The Seige of AR-558 is the peak of Star Trek awesome.?*
                    Wrong

In the Pale Moonlight
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      Jelgate, re: Jeremiah...
                      I saw the first three episodes and pretty much saw where it was going from there. I saw selected episodes through the rest of the series, kept seeing Canadian forests, and made a point to see the series finale, and really wasn't impressed.
                      I have to respectfully disagree brother nx (skipping episodes is no way to judge a series). Sure Jeremiah has its share of plot holes (don't they all), but I loved the storyline and truly enjoyed the buddy/partner dynamic of Luke Perry and Malcolm Jamal Warner.

That conclusion of Jeremiah's season II that the Scifi channel aired a few months back was not the end of the series. They did make a season III which was never aired but thanx to some shady workers at Showtime some copies of those lost episodes have occasionally popped up online for sale.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        Emissary, The Jem'Hadar, The Die Is Cast, Trials and Tribble-ations, Sacrifice of Angels, In the Pale Moonlight, The Siege of AR-558, What You Leave Behind?
                        All excellent choices brother J1.
                        Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        The Seige of AR-558 is the peak of Star Trek awesome.
                        I agree Lady Trek. And it's kind of ironic that The Seige of AR-558 is probably the most un-Trek like episode from any Trek series. I have watched that episode so many time and I still find it totally fascinating. Sisko was brilliant as was Dax, Quark and Nog. Definetly in my top 5.
                        In the Pale Moonlight
                        In the Pale Moonlight is the King. That episode had it all. Avery Brooks and Andrew J. Robinsons performances were epic, It's very rare that you get such a great episode that also changes the face of series. Bringing the Romulans into the war in such a manner was a stroke of brilliance, major kudos to writers Michael Taylor and Peter Allen Fields.

NOTE: The working title for In the Pale Moonlight was Patriot

In the Pale Moonlight has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.00 on the official Star Trek website (as of Sept. 1, 2008), making it the highest rated episode on the website (including all of the Star Trek series).
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

This thread is really heating up if we had a mod come in it. Also, Seige of AR-558 really didn't do it for me, I mean they are 300 years in the future and have never heard of a auto turret?

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                            NOTE: The working title for In the Pale Moonlight was PatriotIn the Pale Moonlight has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.00 on the official Star Trek website (as of Sept. 1, 2008), making it the highest rated episode on the website (including all of the Star Trek series).
                            I've said this so many times to you guys and I'll say it again. I love it for Sisko's lack of morality. What he did was wrong but it was for the greater.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

My evil knows no limits tasteless one
                              *puts evil in a small box. With smoe cheese. And a hamster.*

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              Emissary? Really? I mean, I nkow it';s hte pilot and all and people have feelings for those, but TBH I felt it was very much a pilot - a very unrepresentative bad example of a good show....

But yes, In The Pale Moonlight rocks on soooo many levels.
                              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                              Yes, I am!
                              sigpic
                              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I thought the pilot worked very well in terms of setting up some of the basic plots for the rest of the series, and it also worked very well as a stand alone experience.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X