No announcement yet.

Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23/35, woohoo I have a smile from ear to ear because I thought I would have been scraping to get 10 right

Well done everybody on fantastic scores, and USS Defiant what can I say other than that is amazing I think i'm speechless, put away the glass and have yourself a barrell of 2309 Bloodwine, you've earned it.
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
      18/36 for Pitry -- Why do I even bother Brilliant commentary and wit as usualy Lady Pitry. Well done on #16.
      Wahey! See, when it's about an peisode I really like, I can remember the answers
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

*takes back Top Dawg key from brother Fifth*
        I told you I would be back. Congratulations to the new Top Dawgs and Honorable Mentions. I see some old and some new faces in the rankings. I'm a little surprised the person who got the the wooden spoon a few quzies go beat in the rankings. Good job brother ./freelancer. I look forward the the next quiz so I can continue my goal to beat brother Defiant and Starbase
        Last edited by jelgate; 03 November 2008, 07:51 AM.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

31/35 for Jumper One -- You came prepared this week brother J1, very strong my friend!.
          31/35? ME? woohoo congrats to the Top Dawgs and Honourable Mentions
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

35/35 for USS Defiant -- Simply perfect my friend, well done!.
            I bow to the new Toppiest Dawg, brother USS Defiant!
            I cannot beat you now I can only tie, until next time then.
            Congrats to the other Dawgs and Mentions, there are so many who take the quiz now!

Comment

Great quiz everyone! Amazing to see how many people are taking these, awesome!

Comment

25/35... Will do better next time. Great quiz, Vlad!
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Good luck brother nx. See you in 3 weeks, unless you find some time for us scifi peons between studying. I seem to remember you mentioning what you were doing your thesis on, give us a reminder, I'm curious.
                  Speculative fiction and the Caribbean. Basically the way the West Indies is portrayed in sci-fi/fantasy, and how C'bean writers write in those genres. The things I do for my MPhil...
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    Speculative fiction and the Caribbean. Basically the way the West Indies is portrayed in sci-fi/fantasy, and how C'bean writers write in those genres. The things I do for my MPhil...
                    That is seriously cool! Wahey!
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
                      23/35, woohoo I have a smile from ear to ear because I thought I would have been scraping to get 10 right

Well done everybody on fantastic scores, and USS Defiant what can I say other than that is amazing I think i'm speechless, put away the glass and have yourself a barrell of 2309 Bloodwine, you've earned it.
                      You did great brother SC. And brother USS Defiant is nothing short of amazing, he is a very smart guy generally, but when it comes to scifi/Trek knowledge he is amazing, which shows the love he has for this wonderful dalliance we all enjoy.
                      Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                      Woah, top dawg? I was not expecting that! Ok fine, I kinda were, since brother Fifth told me, but still...
                      I'd like to thank...myself, for knowing the answer to these questions. Also, I'd like to thank brother Fifth for creating an awesome quiz as usual
                      I should probably savor this moment, as it will never happen again
                      LOL, I knew you had it in you brother ./freelancer. I also know you are limited to your Trek knowledge because you haven't seen all Trek unlike some of us.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        *takes back Top Dawg key from brother Fifth*
                        I told you I would be back. Congratulations to the new Top Dawgs and Honorable Mentions. I see some old and some new faces in the rankings. I'm a little surprised the person who got the the wooden spoon a few quzies go beat in the rankings. Good job brother ./freelancer. I look forward the the next quiz so I can continue my goal to beat brother Defiant and Starbase
                        Well done brother jelgate. It's getting to the point that I will have to start using 3 posts to show the graded quizzes. A handful of regulars and semi-regulars missed this weeks quiz too.
                        Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                        Wow, if you would have gave me a million guesses I still never would have came up with that answer. Very cool brother nx, and good luck my friend, keep us updated.
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Hey guys, i should be back next week. Just got to finish up some things at Dem HQ. So remember to get out and vote today! And if you live in Cali please vote no on 8, there is no reason that a civil rights issue should be on the ballot so kick some butt on that. See you on Mon.

Comment

Well done everyone, great turn-out and great results, thank you brother Fifth for another dandy. I was expecting to see the answer to the Wright Brothers question, me thinks brother Ffith forgot.
                            The USS Defiant Rocks!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

32/35 for Rac80 -- Female domination in the Trek ranks, nothing new here. You rocked it again Lady Rac, you have found a permanent home in the Top Dawg's yard.
                              thanks for the compliments...but those other DAWGS better clean up after themselves.. I'm not going to!
                              Now if I can do as well in my tests tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Davis View Post
                                Hey guys, i should be back next week. Just got to finish up some things at Dem HQ. So remember to get out and vote today! And if you live in Cali please vote no on 8, there is no reason that a civil rights issue should be on the ballot so kick some butt on that. See you on Mon.
                                I find it highly unlikely that CA will pass that law.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X