Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Oh my god! So excited, but as of now I will no longer visit this thread. I over spoiled myself!
    Oy! I read that so fast, I missed the "p" in "spoiled"....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
      oy! I read that so fast, i missed the "p" in "spoiled"....
      roflamo....
      sigpic

Comment

'Days' star lands 'Smallville' role

Eric Martsolf is to make a guest appearance on The CW's Smallville.

Entertainment Weekly reports that the actor will play DC Comics superhero Booster Gold in an upcoming episode, titled 'Booster'.

Writer Geoff Johns previously revealed that the hero, originally created by Dan Jurgens in 1986, will be "in the early stages of his career" and "pretty self-serving".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...ille-role.html

Jaren Brandt Bartlett is Playing The Blue Beetle!

Entertainment Weekly reveals that Jaren Brandt Bartlett has landed the part of Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes version) in the Smallville episode titled "Booster."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=28520

Comment

Smallville Exclusive: Prepare to Kneel Before Zod!

Callum Blue is returning to Smallville, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Blue, 33, will reprise his role as Zod, Clark's sworn enemy who tried to take over the world in Season 9. He was last seen being sucked into a one-sided portal that leads to New Krypton.

He'll appear in one of the final five episodes of the series.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Smallvil...d-1028466.aspx

Comment

I welcome back Zod, as long as they don't make him the focal point of these final episodes.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Michael Rosenbaum will be back as Lex in the finale

Comment

UPDATED 2/11/11: Michael Rosenbaum will be back for the series finale!

UPDATED 2/7/11: The CW has announced that Smallville will conclude with a two-hour series finale on May 13, 2011.
                - KryptonSite has learned that the series' 217th and 218th episodes which make up the two-hour finale went under the production names "Finale, Part 1" and "Finale, Part 2"... which means that last Smallville title is not "Superman," not "Metropolis," but.... "Finale." It's sure to be a good one!

The last episode will be known as Finale Part and Finale Part 2. Sounds great but the episode title, not to sure about. My bro came up with this as the title instead which I think sounds better, "The Cape" part 1 and "The Cape" part 2 or just "Cape" part 1 and "Cape" part 2

Comment

I'm so excited that Micheal Rosenbaum is coming back to Smallville, he was a great part of the show.

Comment

Awesome news about LEX
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

About time, wonder why he was holding out for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                        About time, wonder why he was holding out for so long.
                        Who's to say he was holding out? He may have been busy with other stuff (as he's doing Breaking In and Saved By Zeros) and to top it off, he may have just wanted to see the fan reaction so they held off announcing his return. I couldn't see any of the cast being unwilling to return.
                        Last edited by SaberBlade; 13 February 2011, 12:17 PM.

sigpic

Comment

As glad as I am to hear this, imagine if they'd been able to keep it secret, then just have him show up in the finale? Would have been awesome.

Comment

Great news about Michael. This has been made official, right?
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                              As glad as I am to hear this, imagine if they'd been able to keep it secret, then just have him show up in the finale? Would have been awesome.
                              I think i would have prefered this, but im still glad his going to back

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I believe IGN.com posted an article about his return
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                He tweeted it. Didn't specifically mentioned Smallville though, so he was contacted about it and confirmed it. Kryptonsite should have the news article with him confirming it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X