Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode

So Tess, is she a clone or they just used parts of a clone of her to heal that burn?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Dont forget guys that we've got episode discussion threads up and running. If the threads not open after the episode airs, just use the report function to ask for it to be opened. I've just opened the thread for 10.01.

Comment

The CW's Official Description For "Homecoming!"

A RECORD-BREAKING EVENT! SMALLVILLE HITS 200 EPISODES AND BRINGS BACK FAMILIAR FACES LIKE JAMES MARSTERS AS BRAINIAC — In an attempt to cheer up Clark (Tom Welling), Lois (Erica Durance) convinces him to attend their five-year high school reunion. A visit back to the home of the Crows has Clark remembering old times with Lana (Kristin Kreuk) and Chloe (Allison Mack), while Losi is furious that no one remembers her five days as a student. Brainiac 5.0 (James Marsters) uses his Legion ring to visit from the future and takes Clark through his past, present and future. He shows Clark what really happened the night Jonathan died, Oliver’s (Justin Hartley’s) current pain and Clark’s future at the Daily Planet with Lois and his role as Earth’s favorite red and blue superhero. Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders
        http://www.kryptonsite.com/homecomingdescription.htm

Comment

It is going to be great to see James Marsters as Brainiac again.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Smallville - Upcoming Episode Snippets and Teasers

- Justin Hartley is directing Episode 20 (no title yet, obv)
            - Lindsay Hartley says her #Smallville character, Harriet, has quite the fight with Tess.
            - Allison Mack hopes to be back shooting her 2nd #Smallville episode by November.
            - The Tom Welling-directed #Smallville "Patriot" episode involves "dolphins, explosions, Aquaman and Aquaman's wife

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/sma...#ixzz10cRHdvuc

Scoop From The 200th Episode Red Carpet!

- Lindsay Hartley's character will be the clawed "Mad Harriet." Her episode also will involves Granny Goodness and is said to feature a fight with Tess Mercer.
            - Tom Welling's next episode directing is "Patriot" guest starring Alan Ritchson as A.C./Aquaman. "It is going to be a very big episode. It's going to deal with the big story arc of heroes, with Green Arrow and the Justice League. I really love directing the episodes that deal with big issues that are in Clark's life, and we're going to deal with a gigantic one in the episode," he reveals.
            - Allison Mack will be back to work in November, possibly for Episode #13 of the new season. "I'll be back around November. I'm not sure where - I think it's around episode 13," she tells KryptonSite.
            - Erica Durance burst into tears during what was supposed to be a very comedic scene when she got the news that Teri Hatcher would play her mother.
            - Justin Hartley's Oliver will "come out" and reveal who he really is to the entire world.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/news.htm
            Last edited by Madwelshboy; 25 September 2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Smallville - Clark prepares to suit up

After 10 long years, Clark Kent of "Smallville" is finally ready to suit up - star Tom Welling reveals that his character will finally don Superman's famous red cape, blue tights, and "S" shield and take flight in the CW series's final episode.

"Some people might be a little upset that it’s taken this long, but I think that we have to embrace the fact that if we’d done it in the first season, the show would be over,” 33-year-old Welling, who spent more hours playing Clark Kent than any actor in history, tells the Los Angeles Times. "The whole point was to try to elongate this journey or this transition that Clark has to becoming Superman," he adds.

Still, Welling admits it will be tough saving the big reveal for the very last episode. "At this point you’re like, ‘Why doesn’t he just put on the suit?’ I mean, come on — he’s doing the same stuff now, so why not? That’s the challenge — to make that last until the end.”

Ultimately, Welling – who is also executive producer of the CW's new series "Hellcats" - wants fans to feel that while "Smallville" won't be around, Superman hasn't abandoned them. “I just want the audience to get the feeling that I got watching [the "24" finale] … a feeling of hope, and faith that he’s going to continue, and that he’s out there somewhere.”

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/sma...#ixzz10esHnJ00

Comment

I really can't wait to see Clark take that final step toward becoming Superman. That is why I look forward to this final season so much. We will see him finally become the hero we all knew he would eventually become.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anyword on Michael Rosenbaum?
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    Anyword on Michael Rosenbaum?
                    Not that I know of. I hope he does end up making a surprise appearance, but if he doesn't, I will be okay. Besides, I kind of like the little Lex clone thing they have going right now.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: Do you have any updates on the possibility of Michael Rosenbaum returning to Smallville? — Denny
                      Ausiello: I hear episode 10 may be titled “Luthor,” so draw your own conclusions. Actually, let me help you: I’m guessing that ties in with his pa Lionel’s return. But I could be wrong!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/...greys-30-rock/
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

If Michael Rosenbaum were to make a return, it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB tried to keep it hush-hush.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://au.tv.ign.com/articles/112/1124741p1.html

Awesome casting
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            Indeed it is. I can't wait to see him appear on this show. I am very excited about this.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Pretty good episode tonight. It was great to see Michael Shanks again, and, I kind of like Clark's new outfit. What do you guys think of it?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Pretty good episode tonight. It was great to see Michael Shanks again, and, I kind of like Clark's new outfit. What do you guys think of it?
                                I loved it! It was great seeing Carter Hall, I loved the music that played when Lois said Superman, or supermen....whatever she said. I thought his new outfit was interesting but I liked the black suit more. Can't wait for the full suit though! I thought the Deathshot guy was Jonah Hex or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X