This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Even tho these been quite a bit of talk about a season 10, as some have pointed out on other sites this casting kinda smells like a final season casting i.e bring back 2 character that fans have wanted back for ages out of the blue. I hope i'm/other are wrong, but if in the coming weeks they announce that Michael Rosenbaum and/or Kristin Kreuk will be back by season end, then.........
    Ya know...you're right! It does have the scent of a series finale! I hope it isn't though! I'd love to see another season of Smallville!

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Agreed! I am very happy Martha will be appearing again though. It will be nice to see her again.
    I concur! But did you see what MWB posted? Its quoted above...
    sigpic

Comment

Smallville Casting Exclusive: Odessa Rae Joins as DC Villain

Smallville is adding yet another DC villain. Odessa Rae has been cast as the Silver Banshee, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The Banshee is a vengeful spirit of a fallen Gaelic heroine. She's accidentally released from the underworld, and takes out her vengeance at an unassuming country bed and breakfast. Guess who just happens to be staying at the B&B? Lois (Erica Durance) and Clark (Tom Welling).

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Smallvil...e-1014176.aspx

Comment

Smallville Casting Exclusive: Odessa Rae Joins as DC Villain

Smallville is adding yet another DC villain. Odessa Rae has been cast as the Silver Banshee, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The Banshee is a vengeful spirit of a fallen Gaelic heroine. She's accidentally released from the underworld, and takes out her vengeance at an unassuming country bed and breakfast. Guess who just happens to be staying at the B&B? Lois (Erica Durance) and Clark (Tom Welling).

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Smallvil...e-1014176.aspx
        I wonder why their staying there? hmmmmm
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I wonder why their staying there? hmmmmm
          Probably something to do with a story they are working on. Officially, anyways.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Interview with Justin Hartley (Green Arrow) by Jenna Busch up on newsarama.com with a couple of mentions about Michael Shanks as Hawkman too...

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Probably something to do with a story they are working on. Officially, anyways.
              Probably...maybe a "honeymoon" get away story like in Superman II?
              sigpic

Comment

"Absolute Justice" SPACE Channel Promo

Comment

Smallville - Absolute Justice - Promotional Photo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/sma...tional_26.html

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Probably...maybe a "honeymoon" get away story like in Superman II?
                    That would be pretty funny.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What can you tell me about how Clark will deal with Zod on Smallville? — Mark
                      ADAM: Clark's going to need a little help. Enter The Green Arrow. "Oliver and Clark, instead of butting heads about everything, team up and find the usefulness in each other and the power of unity," Justin Hartley tells us. "They spend so much time griping at each other that it's fun to see them work together."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...p-1014250.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                        Interview with Justin Hartley (Green Arrow) by Jenna Busch up on newsarama.com ...
                        Nrama: Everyone wants to know what's up with Ollie's love life. Who are we going to see him end up with?

Hartley: We will see him with, let's see. In “Disciple”...you can assume that he's with a lot of women. I will say this. One of them is...I can't tell you who it is, but I can tell you that it's a series regular, and it's not someone that I've been with before. So we'll see how that goes.
                        Wow. I didn't see a Chloe/Olliver connection happening, but I'm intruiged if that is where they're actually going with it (assuming I'm reading that right and they are talking about Chloe).

IGN: A lot of viewers are intrigued even just by the possibility of Oliver and Chloe ever getting together. Is that something you foresee could possibly happen between those two characters?

Hartley: Yeah, that could happen. I don't know how much of that I'm allowed to say; just that I hope people are into it…
                        Apparently I was reading it right. Hmmmm....
                        Last edited by Ashizuri; 27 January 2010, 01:07 PM.
                        Originally posted by Callista
                        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                        Originally posted by HPMom
                        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Smallville: Green Arrow's Future

Justin Hartley talks about the arrival of the Justice Society, Oliver's relationship with Speedy and more.
                          by Eric Goldman

After taking a break for a couple of months, Smallville is back this Friday, with "Disciple," an episode focusing on Green Arrow. I spoke to Justin Hartley, who plays the emerald archer, to find out the big events in store for Oliver Queen this week, not to mention in the big February 5th two-hour Smallville event, "Absolute Justice", which introduces the Justice Society.

continues:
                          http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/106/1063908p1.html

Comment

'Smallville' exclusive: Get a first look at the complete 'Absolute Justice' trailer!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...stice-trailer/

Comment

'Smallville' exclusive: Get a first look at the complete 'Absolute Justice' trailer!

Awesome! Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

*head explodes* Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X