This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official CW Description For "Absolute Justice!"

DC COMICS' CHARACTERS HAWKMAN, STAR GIRL AND DR. FATE FROM THE JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA MEET UP WITH CLARK AND HIS TEAM IN A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR EVENT; PAM GRIER GUEST STARS — A man named Sylvester Pemberton tracks down Chloe (Allison Mack) and tells her he knows about her team of superheroes and needs their help. However, before he can explain who he is, he is attacked and killed by Icicle (guest star Wesley Macinnes). Clark (Tom Welling) and Chloe's (Allison Mack) investigation leads Clark to the former headquarters of the Justice Society of America where he meets up with Nelson AKA Dr. Fate (guest star Brent Stait), Carter Hall AKA Hawkman (guest star Michael Shanks) and Courtney AKA Star Girl (guest star Britt Irvin). Courtney pleads with Hawkman and Dr. Fate to help her catch the killer that is targeting their group but they are reluctant to resume their duties as superheroes. Clark, John Jones (guest star Phil Morris), Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) and Chloe team up to help the JSA stop Icicle before he murders another member of the group. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) receives a package from a mysterious agency called Checkmate, run by Amanda Waller (guest star Pam Grier). Geoff Johns wrote the two-hour episode. Glen Winters directed the first hour (#3X5262) and Tom Welling directed the second hour

http://www.kryptonsite.com/absolutej...escription.htm

Comment

Smallville-New Absolute Justice Trailer

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/sma...e-trailer.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Smallville-New Absolute Justice Trailer

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/sma...e-trailer.html
        Thanks for the link, my friend.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

'Smallville' exclusive: Martha Kent returns

Martha Kent is winging it back to Smallville, and word is it’s not to dispense motherly advice.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Annette O’Toole has inked a deal to reprise her role as Clark’s mom later this season.

Producers are still working out the exact timing of Martha’s reappearance, but a Smallville insider tells me it’ll most likely fall during May sweeps. That same source hints that the mother-son reunion will be rocked by an “unexpected surprise” or two.

O’Toole last appeared in season 6 when Martha moved to Washington to become a U.S. senator.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...rns-as-martha/

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshboy View Post
            'smallville' exclusive: Martha kent returns

martha kent is winging it back to smallville, and word is it’s not to dispense motherly advice.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that annette o’toole has inked a deal to reprise her role as clark’s mom later this season.

Producers are still working out the exact timing of martha’s reappearance, but a smallville insider tells me it’ll most likely fall during may sweeps. That same source hints that the mother-son reunion will be rocked by an “unexpected surprise” or two.

O’toole last appeared in season 6 when martha moved to washington to become a u.s. Senator.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...rns-as-martha/
            Yay! I'm very glad.

Comment

Exclusive: 'Smallville' is bringing Perry White (a.k.a. Michael McKean) back, too!

Could Michael Rosenbaum be next?! On the heels of my scoop that Annette O’Toole is returning as Ma Kent, executive producer Brian Peterson confirms to me exclusively that Smallville is also bringing back Michael McKean as Perry White at season’s end.

“We’re thrilled to have Michael back on the show,” says Peterson, “and to be able to link it with the anticipated return of Martha Kent is just a phenomenal way to gear up to the end of the season.”

Peterson also reveals that the iconic character’s latest trip through Smallville will bring him “closer to his destiny” than ever before, adding, “We finally get to see the legendary introduction between Perry White and the intrepid Lois Lane.”

O’Toole and McKean (who, as you know, are married in real life) will appear in this season’s penultimate episode (No. 21).

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...white-returns/

Comment

Exclusive: 'Smallville' is bringing Perry White (a.k.a. Michael McKean) back, too!

Could Michael Rosenbaum be next?! On the heels of my scoop that Annette O’Toole is returning as Ma Kent, executive producer Brian Peterson confirms to me exclusively that Smallville is also bringing back Michael McKean as Perry White at season’s end.

“We’re thrilled to have Michael back on the show,” says Peterson, “and to be able to link it with the anticipated return of Martha Kent is just a phenomenal way to gear up to the end of the season.”

Peterson also reveals that the iconic character’s latest trip through Smallville will bring him “closer to his destiny” than ever before, adding, “We finally get to see the legendary introduction between Perry White and the intrepid Lois Lane.”

O’Toole and McKean (who, as you know, are married in real life) will appear in this season’s penultimate episode (No. 21).

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...white-returns/
                Very cool!
                sigpic

Comment

hm...i wonder wat the surprise will be when she comes back....could she be leaving her senate seat maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                    hm...i wonder wat the surprise will be when she comes back....could she be leaving her senate seat maybe?
                    IDK...but its gonna be awesome to see her again...
                    sigpic

Comment

Now all we need is good ol baldy(Lex) back and everything will be PERFECT!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        IDK...but its gonna be awesome to see her again...
                        yes it will...im surprised its taken this long to get her bck

Comment

Even tho these been quite a bit of talk about a season 10, as some have pointed out on other sites this casting kinda smells like a final season casting i.e bring back 2 character that fans have wanted back for ages out of the blue. I hope i'm/other are wrong, but if in the coming weeks they announce that Michael Rosenbaum and/or Kristin Kreuk will be back by season end, then.........

Comment

Even tho these been quite a bit of talk about a season 10, as some have pointed out on other sites this casting kinda smells like a final season casting i.e bring back 2 character that fans have wanted back for ages out of the blue. I hope i'm/other are wrong, but if in the coming weeks they announce that Michael Rosenbaum and/or Kristin Kreuk will be back by season end, then.........
                            well when u put it that way...im a bit worried now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              Now all we need is good ol baldy(Lex) back and everything will be PERFECT!
                              Agreed! I am very happy Martha will be appearing again though. It will be nice to see her again.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Martha and Perry White, fantastic news right there. Personally I would love for Perry to become more involved with the Planet with his next appearance, perhaps even end up as it's Editor-in-Chief even if they don't have the character recurring (mentioning him as the boss from time to time is good enough).

As for Martha, how long do Senators serve once elected? Is it the same 4 years as a President? Just wondering if it means we could see more of Martha during season 10. Can't wait for her return though, it shouldn't have taken all of season 7 and 8, even most of 9 before she returned.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X