Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Smallville' exclusive: Brian Austin Green returns as Metallo!

Guess who’s rising from the dead on Smallville? Hint: He’s got a ripped bod, a green heart, and his name appears in the headline of this story. And his photo’s to the left. And… oh, enough beating around the bush, it’s Metallo!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Brian Austin Green will reprise his role as the kryptonite-powered villain in this season’s 18th episode, scheduled to air in the spring.

Green debuted as journo John Corben (a.k.a. Metallo) in Smallville’s season premiere back on Sept. 25. He was killed off the following week when he accidentally ripped his mechanical heart out of his chest. Hey, it happens.

How on Earth will Smallville resurrect the DC Comics baddie? I’m guessing it’ll involve a ticker transplant. Got a better theory? Happy Metallo’s being exhumed so soon after his “death”?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...turns-metallo/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Sources confirm to me exclusively that Brian Austin Green will reprise his role as the kryptonite-powered villain in this season’s 18th episode, scheduled to air in the spring.

Green debuted as journo John Corben (a.k.a. Metallo) in Smallville’s season premiere back on Sept. 25. He was killed off the following week when he accidentally ripped his mechanical heart out of his chest. Hey, it happens.

How on Earth will Smallville resurrect the DC Comics baddie? I’m guessing it’ll involve a ticker transplant. Got a better theory? Happy Metallo’s being exhumed so soon after his “death”?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...turns-metallo/
      I think it is great. It will be nice to see him go up against Clark again.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

New Smallville Promo Shows JSA

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=12084

In the promo you can see a green lantern ring!!!

Here's the current schedule for new episodes in 2010:-

1/22 "Disciple" (#9.10)
        1/29 "Warrior" (#9.11)
        2/5 Two Episodes: "Society" (#9.12) & "Legends" (#9.13) making "Absolute Justice"
        2/12 #9.14 "Hubris"
        2/19 #9.15 "Conspiracy"

Comment

New Smallville Promo Shows JSA

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=12084

In the promo you can see a green lantern ring!!!

Here's the current schedule for new episodes in 2010:-

1/22 "Disciple" (#9.10)
          1/29 "Warrior" (#9.11)
          2/5 Two Episodes: "Society" (#9.12) & "Legends" (#9.13) making "Absolute Justice"
          2/12 #9.14 "Hubris"
          2/19 #9.15 "Conspiracy"
          Woot! I thought that was the ring! I watched it twice to make sure. I'm looking forward to the JSA!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Woot! I thought that was the ring! I watched it twice to make sure. I'm looking forward to the JSA!
            Same here. I hope this is as epic as it could be.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

With V on hiatus, will Laura Vandervoort return to Smallville for an episode or two? — Jackie
              ADAM: No one would love to see it more than me, Jackie. Well, OK, maybe the chatty Laura Vandervoort, who sadly informed us that the outlook's not so good right now. "[The producers] had to get rid of my story line because it just didn't fit into the Lois-and-Clark direction that they were heading. If Super Girl is hanging out, she can save everyone as well." The good news: If the writers ever see fit to release Kara from Kandor, Vandervoort is in.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1012572.aspx

Comment

Question: Is Warrior Angel really going to be a love interest for Chloe on Smallville? —Claire
                Ausiello: He is, but per exec producer Brian Petersen, “There’s a wink behind it.” And what about a real, non-winky love interest? “I have promised that we’re going to give Chloe a relationship this year, and rest-assured, that was not just a tease. She will have a relationship this year.” Does this guy have a name? Teases BP: “We’ll know [who he is] in ‘Warrior.’”

Question: Will we be meeting any other Justice Society members in Smallville: Absolute Justice other than Hawkman, Dr. Fate and Stargirl? —Mike
                Ausiello: Yes. According to e.p. Brian Petersen, “we will see glimpses of” several others. Guesses? Head to the comments!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...es-glee-chuck/

Comment

With V on hiatus, will Laura Vandervoort return to Smallville for an episode or two? — Jackie
                  ADAM: No one would love to see it more than me, Jackie. Well, OK, maybe the chatty Laura Vandervoort, who sadly informed us that the outlook's not so good right now. "[The producers] had to get rid of my story line because it just didn't fit into the Lois-and-Clark direction that they were heading. If Super Girl is hanging out, she can save everyone as well." The good news: If the writers ever see fit to release Kara from Kandor, Vandervoort is in.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1012572.aspx
                  That is a shame. It wouldn't hurt them to have her pop up in one or two episodes.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    That is a shame. It wouldn't hurt them to have her pop up in one or two episodes.
                    True...I liked her in Smallville...V...not so much...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      True...I liked her in Smallville...V...not so much...
                      I haven't seen her do enough as a character on V to decide how I feel about her yet.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I haven't seen her do enough as a character on V to decide how I feel about her yet.
                        I just don't get a good feeling about her. And her kisses with Tyler are horrid. If he's "the one" she needs to plant him a little tongue...although it may be forked. LOL

Anyway, I'd love to see her back in Smallville for an episode or two.
                        sigpic

Comment

Justice Society movie - Promotional Photos

Comment

Justice Society movie - Promotional Photos

Spoiler:

Very cool pics! :-) Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, not bad pics at all. Hopefully we will see some more.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Absolute Justice Spoilers

- Some Justice Society members know who "Watchtower" really is before they are told.
                                - There is a super-villain in this episode which has not yet been revealed.
                                - Sometime before this episode Chloe gets a non-Watchtower job offer.
                                - Lois gets some information about the Justice Society members from an anonymous source.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X