Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Any chance that Smallville will segue into a new series called Metropolis? —WAM
    Ausiello: If there was, executive producer Kelly Souders would know about it. And it sounds like she doesn’t. “There’s nothing official that I know of, but who knows? It’s hard to say goodbye to this franchise. It’s the show that keeps on going.” Hmm… I think the key word there is “official.”

Question: Any chance we will see Michael Rosenbaum return as Lex on Smallville? —Stacie
    Ausiello: Rosenbaum recently met with the Smallville writers, but, sadly, it was just to shoot the breeze. “He came by the writers office a couple weeks ago,” says Souders. “We all love him. The crew and the cast love him. We would love to have him back. We’re constantly talking to him trying to figure out if there’s a way. And believe me, we will keep fighting that fight until the final episode. And I know he’d love to come back, too.” Wait, if he wants to come back, and the show wants him back, what’s the hold-up? “He’s doing other projects, so the timing of things is always a little tricky,” says Souders. “Things have to get planned way in advance. And if he’s locked into something, even if at the end of the day the schedule works out, you often don’t know until you’re already shooting. But I’m believing that the Smallville stars will align at some point. Whether it’s this season or [a possible 10th season], my gut wants him back so desperately that I’m going to believe it’s going to happen. I can’t think of a better way to [end the series] then by bringing him back.”

Question: When can we expect to see the return of Perry White on Smallville? —Dee
    Ausiello: “We have a story that we would love to tell with Perry,” says Souders. “But [Michael McKean] is in a Broadway show right now. So he’s not exactly available at the moment.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...xter-and-more/

Comment

Smallville - Episode 9.08 - Idol - Promotional Photo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/11/sma...omotional.html

Comment

I really want at least one last appearance by Lex before this show ends. They can't leave his story as it currently is.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Zatanna Casts Another Spell on Smallville

It’s magic – of the very, very best kind - as The CW's Smallville welcomes back Serinda Swan as sexy spellcaster Zatanna later this season. Swan first played Zatanna in last season's "Hex" episode, when the comely conjurer granted Chloe's birthday wish by depositing her into Lois' body. Zatanna then sought out her late father's diary, grappling with Green Arrow along the way.

“There was always the hint that she might return one day, so I was keeping my fingers crossed," Swan tells TV Guide Magazine. "I love the cast and I really like the character."

This time, Swan will appear in an early 2010 episode tentatively titled "Warrior." As for the why of Zatanna's return, the show is keeping super-silent. "But knowing the character and what she's capable of, it's going to be something pretty interesting," the actress teases.

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/news/...ille-3115.html

Comment

I definitely won't mind seeing her back again.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Getting very excited about Michael Shanks' guest starring role now.....

Some more "Smallville Newsbytes" up on MSOL with links to various articles and a couple of quotes...this is my favourite....

"One of my buds got a gander at Geoff Johns' script for the super-powered two-parter and in a word, he says, it is 'amazing.' And speaking of Shanks, the buzz is that Hawkman could be the most entertaining DC Comics import in Smallville history. Is it January yet?"

Cannot wait to see this...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                Getting very excited about Michael Shanks' guest starring role now.....

Some more "Smallville Newsbytes" up on MSOL with links to various articles and a couple of quotes...this is my favourite....

Cannot wait to see this...

Deeds xx
                It will indeed be awesome to see MS in this show. I can't wait to see him as Hawkman.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Exclusive: 'Smallville' lands Pam Grier!

Blaxploitation icon-turned-L-Word staple Pam Grier is joining the cast for multiple episodes, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Grier has been booked to play DC Comics villainess Agent Amanda Waller.

The Golden Globe nominated actress (for Jackie Brown) will make her debut in the second hour of the upcoming Justice Society-centric two-parter, “Legends,” scheduled to air in late January.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...nds-pam-grier/

Comment

Smallville - Episode 9.08 - Idol - Sneak Peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/11/sma...neak-peek.html

Comment

Some great soundbites/quotes from Michael Shanks at this weekend's LA Stargate Con all about Hawkman, his beard and wings and how tall Tom Welling is.....you can find them on the MSOL Home Page...

With thanks to Monica, who attended the Con, for getting the info up so quickly...

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                        Some great soundbites/quotes from Michael Shanks at this weekend's LA Stargate Con all about Hawkman, his beard and wings and how tall Tom Welling is.....you can find them on the MSOL Home Page...

With thanks to Monica, who attended the Con, for getting the info up so quickly...

Deeds xx
                        Thanks for the link to that.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Exclusive: 'Smallville' TV movie takes flight!

I’ve got some big news for all my Super friends out there.

I’m hearing The CW has decided to package Smallville’s upcoming (and highly-anticipated) Justice Society-themed two-parter into a two-hour movie event airing on Jan. 29.

The Geoff Johns-penned episodes — titled “Society” and “Legends” and featuring such DC Comics stalwarts as Stargirl, Hawkman, and Dr. Fate — were originally designed to air separately. But, according to Smallville insiders, CW execs felt they could get more mileage out of combining them.

I tend do agree. Do you?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...-takes-flight/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Exclusive: 'Smallville' TV movie takes flight!

I’ve got some big news for all my Super friends out there.

I’m hearing The CW has decided to package Smallville’s upcoming (and highly-anticipated) Justice Society-themed two-parter into a two-hour movie event airing on Jan. 29.

The Geoff Johns-penned episodes — titled “Society” and “Legends” and featuring such DC Comics stalwarts as Stargirl, Hawkman, and Dr. Fate — were originally designed to air separately. But, according to Smallville insiders, CW execs felt they could get more mileage out of combining them.

I tend do agree. Do you?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...-takes-flight/
                            Woo-hoo! Coolness!
                            sigpic

Comment

Skip to 3:00 minutes...

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...modern-family/
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                                Well, that was certainly big. Can't wait to see that episode. Thanks for the link.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X