No announcement yet.

Smallville General News and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supes still dominates pop culture today!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Supes still dominates pop culture today!
      Just shows that Smallville still has a lot of life left in it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Friday’s No Kryptonite For Smallville

For most broadcast shows, exile to Friday means your network thinks the show is past its time, and should peacefully fade away without damaging the ratings of shows on Sunday-Thursday. That’s likely the idea that the CW had when it put Smallville on Fridays this season. But defying conventional wisdom (and to many fans, the wishes of CW chief Dawn Ostroff), not only has Smallville refused to go quietly, it was tied for second best adults 18-49 rating on the CW last week. I know that the CW targets women 18-34, but be certain they sell advertising based on whatever attractive demo ratings they get. Those results cannot be ignored.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/10...allville/33222

Comment

So Smallville was put on Fridays to bring it to an end? And it still dominates!? Ha! Eat it CW.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Friday’s No Kryptonite For Smallville

For most broadcast shows, exile to Friday means your network thinks the show is past its time, and should peacefully fade away without damaging the ratings of shows on Sunday-Thursday. That’s likely the idea that the CW had when it put Smallville on Fridays this season. But defying conventional wisdom (and to many fans, the wishes of CW chief Dawn Ostroff), not only has Smallville refused to go quietly, it was tied for second best adults 18-49 rating on the CW last week. I know that the CW targets women 18-34, but be certain they sell advertising based on whatever attractive demo ratings they get. Those results cannot be ignored.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/10...allville/33222
            ROFL...too funny...
            sigpic

Comment

So Smallville was put on Fridays to bring it to an end? And it still dominates!? Ha! Eat it CW.
              Just give us one more season. That is all I am asking for.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Just give us one more season. That is all I am asking for.

Comment

Smallville hits season high with viewers

Meanwhile Smallville fans will delight that Smallville hit a season high in viewers (2.7 million) and matched its season highs with adults 18-34 (1.2/5) and adults 18-49 (1.2/5). Smallville ranked #1 in the hour in men 18-34 (1.3/6) and men 18-49 (1.3/5-tie) and ranked second in adults 18-34. And for those who just can’t stand not knowing, Smallville pulled a 1.0/4 with women 18-34.
                  http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/14...-viewers/33655

So far the season (all final numbers apart from most recent episode):
                  1)Savior - 2.58 million viewers / DVR 3.38
                  2)Metallo - 2.37 miliion viewers / DVR 3.03
                  3)Rabid - 2.30 million viewers / DVR 3.02
                  4)Echo - 2.59 million viewers / DVR 3.25
                  5)Roulette - 2.52 million viewers / DVR 3.14
                  6)Crossfire - 2.42 million viewers
                  7)Kandor - 2.63 million viewers
                  8)Idol - 2.70million vieweres

Comment

Smallville DOMINATES. It seems.

Comment

Smallville DOMINATES. It seems.
                      Apparently! I really hope this trend continues.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Apparently! I really hope this trend continues.
                        Yes
                        sigpic

Comment

Allison Mack joins cast of Riese!

We are thrilled to announce that Allison Mack has joined the cast of Riese. Allison will be playing the role of MARLISE, an ambitious member of The Sect. More details coming announced soon.

Allison is best known for her role as ‘Chloe Sullivan’ on Smallville. She has appeared in almost two hundred episodes as well as starring in Smallville: The Chloe Chronicles, a forerunner of web series. Allison has also appeared in many films & television series, including Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, The Ant Bully, The Nightmare Room, Opposite Sex and 7th Heaven.

http://riesetheseries.com/blog/allis...cast-of-riese/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            Allison Mack joins cast of Riese!

We are thrilled to announce that Allison Mack has joined the cast of Riese. Allison will be playing the role of MARLISE, an ambitious member of The Sect. More details coming announced soon.

Allison is best known for her role as ‘Chloe Sullivan’ on Smallville. She has appeared in almost two hundred episodes as well as starring in Smallville: The Chloe Chronicles, a forerunner of web series. Allison has also appeared in many films & television series, including Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, The Ant Bully, The Nightmare Room, Opposite Sex and 7th Heaven.

http://riesetheseries.com/blog/allis...cast-of-riese/
                            What's Riese?
                            sigpic

Comment

This won't interfere with her time on Smallville, will it?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                What's Riese?
                                Its a Sci-Fi/Fantasy web series, like how Sanctuary started out.

This won't interfere with her time on Smallville, will it?
                                It shouldnt really, she wouldnt have done it if it didnt fit in with her schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X