No announcement yet.

Smallville General News and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Smallville is considered Scifi, does anyone know if a 10th would take the longest consecutive scifi series from SG1?

It's excellent news though. Now if only I could see the rest of season 9th.

sigpic

Comment

Now I can finally buy the complete series after this season 10 is done... and align it along with my 10 seasons of stargate. perfect fit ! although if it gets a 11th season... it'll throw me off

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        If Smallville is considered Scifi, does anyone know if a 10th would take the longest consecutive scifi series from SG1?

It's excellent news though. Now if only I could see the rest of season 9th.
        I think it would share the title as SG-1 has 10 seasons under its belt.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I think it would share the title as SG-1 has 10 seasons under its belt.
          Share? Smallville is going to have 4 more episodes than SG1 did, so it will take the title! Poor SG1 , but it wasn't going to last forever! Yay Smallville!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Share? Smallville is going to have 4 more episodes than SG1 did, so it will take the title! Poor SG1 , but it wasn't going to last forever! Yay Smallville!
            Naw...its not based on number of episodes...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Naw...its not based on number of episodes...
              Even if Smallville does take the title, it won't bother me at all. Both Smallville and Stargate SG-1 are great shows in their own right.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

David Gallagher Joins Betwixt

Another actor is now known for The CW’s pilot Betwixt.

David Gallagher, who recently played Wonder Twin “Zan” on Smallville and is most famous for playing “Simon” on 7th Heaven, will be playing a “man with a skull bracelet.” A poster on the KryptonSite Betwixt forum thread has suggested that this may be the character “Moth,” though the always-reliable Futon Critic says he will be playing Tim Bleeker, aka “Bleek,” a changeling known as a “cutter” who has “gone to the dark side.”

http://www.ksitetv.com/david-gallagher-joins-betwixt/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  David Gallagher Joins Betwixt

Another actor is now known for The CW’s pilot Betwixt.

David Gallagher, who recently played Wonder Twin “Zan” on Smallville and is most famous for playing “Simon” on 7th Heaven, will be playing a “man with a skull bracelet.” A poster on the KryptonSite Betwixt forum thread has suggested that this may be the character “Moth,” though the always-reliable Futon Critic says he will be playing Tim Bleeker, aka “Bleek,” a changeling known as a “cutter” who has “gone to the dark side.”

http://www.ksitetv.com/david-gallagher-joins-betwixt/
                  Very cool!
                  sigpic

Comment

Michael Rosenbaum’s New Project Revealed!

Michael Rosenbaum’s new TV project has been revealed.

Rosenbaum will be starring with Jonathan Silverman (The Single Guy, but we’ll always know him as Julie’s husband on Gimme A Break!) as two friends who are former actors from a science fiction show with a cult following. They hit rock bottom and have to work together to get back on track.

The half-hour show, in development for the Syfy Channel, is called Saved by Zeroes. Rosenbaum is also a producer for the project.

continues:
                    http://www.ksitetv.com/michael-rosen...ject-revealed/

Comment

Rosenbaum will be starring with Jonathan Silverman (The Single Guy, but we’ll always know him as Julie’s husband on Gimme A Break!) as two friends who are former actors from a science fiction show with a cult following. They hit rock bottom and have to work together to get back on track.

The half-hour show, in development for the Syfy Channel, is called Saved by Zeroes. Rosenbaum is also a producer for the project.

continues:
                      Huh...interesting.

Comment

continues:
                        Hmmm, I'll probably at least check it out when/if it airs.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

'Smallville' producers claim Warner Bros. self-dealing cost them millions

"Smallville" just became the latest battleground in the war over vertical integration in Hollywood.

Creators/executive producers Miles Miller and Alfred Gough and series co-producer Tollin/Robbins Prods. today sued Warner Bros. TV, the studio behind the long-running sci-fi series, and with the CW, the network that recently renewed the show for a 10th season.

continues:
                          http://thresq.hollywoodreporter.com/...-millions.html

Comment

"Smallville" just became the latest battleground in the war over vertical integration in Hollywood.

Creators/executive producers Miles Miller and Alfred Gough and series co-producer Tollin/Robbins Prods. today sued Warner Bros. TV, the studio behind the long-running sci-fi series, and with the CW, the network that recently renewed the show for a 10th season.

continues:
                            Just ridiculous.

Comment

I wouldn't call it totally ridiculous. I wouldn't doubt that WB did some money manipulation to favor themselves, and to undercut the people who created the show...since according to the full article others have raised the same complaint about other shows from other companies.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

continues:
                                Well, this isn't good news.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X