Smallville General News and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Nice to see how they plan on fitting her in. IMO, she deserved to be in the comics a long time ago.
    Indeed!

Comment

Super Friday night for The CW; Strategy of pairing ‘Smallville’/'Supernatural’ again on the night paid off.

The premiere of Smallville’s final season won its time period in adults 18-34 (1.2/5), men 18-34 (1.5/6), men 18-49 (1.4/6). Smallville beat ABC and FOX in adults 18-49 (1.3/5).

Smallville delivered The CW’s best performance in the Friday 8-9pm time period in 2 years in total viewers (2.9mil) and adults 18-49 (1.3/5).

The debut of Supernatural scored The CW’s best performance in the time period in 2 years in all key categories, including adults 18-34 (1.3/5), adults 18-49 (1.2/4), men 18-34 (1.5/6), men 18-49 (1.3/5) and viewers (2.8mil).

Supernatural won the 9-10pm hour in men 18-34 (1.5/6) and beat ABC and FOX in adults 18-49 (1.2/4), men 18-34 (1.5/6), men 18-49 (1.3/5).

The CW was #1 on Friday night among adults 18-34, men 18-34 and men 18-49 (1.4/5).

This was the CW’s best Friday in total viewers (2.85mil), adults 18-34 (1.3/5), and men 18-34 (1.5/6) in two years (since 9/26/08, the final Smackdown). It was our best performance in adults 18-49 (1.2/4) and men 18-49 (1.4/5) since the two-hour SMALLVILLE “Absolute Justice” episode in February 2010.
      http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/25...paid-off/65167

Comment

That ratings news is great. I hope both Smallville and Supernatural can continue to do well. I love both shows.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That ratings news is great. I hope both Smallville and Supernatural can continue to do well. I love both shows.
          I concur 110%
          sigpic

Comment

Scoop: 'Smallville' duo eyes CBS reunion drama

Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders will be tackling a real-life superhero with their next TV project. Sources confirm that the longtime Smallville showrunners are teaming with uberproducer McG on The Last Hope, a potential new CBS drama loosely based on professional finder-of-lost-loves (and star of WE tv’s reality series The Locator) Troy Dunn. The project, from Warner Bros. Television, is being eyed for next fall. Peterson and Souders are currently hard at work on the 10th and final season of Smallville.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/10/...last-hope-cbs/

Comment

Not really Smallville news but thought fans of "Hawkman" might like to see what's on offer at this very moment in the 6th Annual Michaelshanks-Online Charity Auction for the MS Society of Canada....

A very talented lady in the Michael Shanks fandom makes handcrafted little Daniel Jackson dolls (DD as he's known)...usually he's in SG-1 BDU's but for this very special auction he's "snatched" a certain "Wingman's" costume and decided to try it out.....

Picture posted with kind permission of Mon @ MSOL

He's already attracting big bucks and lots of interest and we hope he's going to raise lots more before his allotted auction time ends....

Head over to MSOL Home Page or the MSOL eBay Auction Page to check "Tweety" out, and other items....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I really can't wait for Friday night. It will be so great to have this show back on with new episodes.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really can't wait for Friday night. It will be so great to have this show back on with new episodes.
                  And thankfully, there are no conflicts with other shows on at the same time!
                  sigpic

Comment

You know what would really suck... is if the CW decided at the last minute to push back the return of Smallville to show a rerun of Vampire Diaries or something really stupid like that... Thank god they'd never do anything like that though...

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    And thankfully, there are no conflicts with other shows on at the same time!
                    I think you two jinxed it.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

GRRRRR!!!!! No Smallville tonight!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                        I think you two jinxed it.
                        That will teach me to open my big mouth again.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                          GRRRRR!!!!! No Smallville tonight!
                          I thought maybe all of the reports were wrong...because my DVR still said there would be a new episode last night. So, I guess CW pulled a quicky and didn't even have time to change the stuff for DVR programming...
                          sigpic

Comment

Why is there no SMALLVILLE ON?

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                              It will return this coming Friday with a new episode.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                                The episodes of Vampire Diaries and Nikita from Thursday night were pre-empted in some local areas so the CW decided to replay them Friday night and move Smallville and Supernatural back a week.
                                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                                X