It will be worth the wait.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Yeah...but this is a Smallville Thread. Not really the place to debate ins and outs of American television.
      true that just had to say it
      now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Chloe's Coming To The Comics... For Real This Time!

Today at the DC Universe "Event Horizon" panel of the Comic-Con International in San Diego, it was announced that Chloe Sullivan will be making her first official DCU comic book appearances in the pages of the Jimmy Olsen feature coming to Action Comics.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/news.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Today at the DC Universe "Event Horizon" panel of the Comic-Con International in San Diego, it was announced that Chloe Sullivan will be making her first official DCU comic book appearances in the pages of the Jimmy Olsen feature coming to Action Comics.

I don't read the comics these days, but that is great to hear.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Oh yes! Chloe is one of my fav characters, and I will try to check this out, I will really try.

Comment

I thought Chloe was already added to the comics a few seasons back. Did that not happen?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                I thought Chloe was already added to the comics a few seasons back. Did that not happen?
                Apparently it didn't happen. In Madwelshboy's post, it did say "...For Real This Time!"
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Syfy Pilot ‘Three Inches Casts James Marsters (Smallville, Caprica, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) & More

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/08/26...source=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Apparently it didn't happen. In Madwelshboy's post, it did say "...For Real This Time!"
                    Well, at least she's in 'em now!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Well, at least she's in 'em now!
                      Better late (very) than never, right?
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Kristin Kreuk, Paula Patton circle 'M:I4'

Kristin Kreuk, Lauren German and Paula Patton are screen testing to co-star in Mission: Impossible 4.

According to Deadline, one of the three actresses could be cast as a young female agent in the sequel.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...ircle-mi4.html

Comment

Quite an achievement if Kreuk gets it, but I so want Paula Patton to get any role in M:I4. Loved her in Deja Vu with Denzel.

sigpic

Comment

Detail About Chloe In The Comics Revealed!
                            It's been revealed already that the character of Chloe Sullivan will soon be appearing in the back-up feature of Action Comics from DC... perhaps as early as issue #893 of the comic.

Now we have the solicitation text for Action Comics #896, due on sale December 29, where we have a hint as to how she will fit in:

Spoiler:
                            And in the hit new JIMMY OLSEN co-feature, Jimmy signs up for a "Win a Date" auction, but much to his surprise, so does his ex, Chloe Sullivan! While Jimmy ends up on a date with CrazyPants McGee, Jimmy's archrival snags Chloe! D'oh! And wait, are those wedding bells we hear? Better hope they don't toll for thee, Olsen!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/chloeincomics.htm

Comment

Nice to see how they plan on fitting her in. IMO, she deserved to be in the comics a long time ago.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm telling you MWB you should start up your own Smallville fansite. You are more up to date with the latest Smallville news than most sites i can find.

Comment

Working...
                                X