Haunted (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A totally totally good and awesome episode. 9/10

That fight was really painful to watch and you couldn’t stop to feel bad for Helen since she is the one “killing” John.

Henry was really good; fighting the entity and reclaiming his “turf “was funny good.

Will almost burn to a crisp LOL

Kate is growing more every time, she is funny in a way and she has some kind of chemistry with all the team.

Helen and John; my hat’s off to them; they can do mushy, loving, hateful and aghast in just seconds.

So what now? Where’s he gone? And Helen can’t rest a second she is losing them and she is feeling it.

Only complain; that last scene when they are in front of the lab’s door; that scene looked awkward, I guess the green screen didn’t do what it was suppose too.

This is it so far there are lots I can talk about but need to see it again.
    sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

awesome episode! I am glad that druitt is innocent. Hopefully, they intend to free him one day forever of this parasite. Druitt kinda reminds me of what peter parker ,aka spiderman, would be like if the symbiote venom had taken him over completly.

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
        awesome episode! I am glad that druitt is innocent. Hopefully, they intend to free him one day forever of this parasite. Druitt kinda reminds me of what peter parker ,aka spiderman, would be like if the symbiote venom had taken him over completly.
        I don't think Helen will leave him like that if she can find a definite way to take the entity out of him now that she knows that was the reason for his madness. She, as must as it pains me to say, lost Tesla and now to lose John. This woman is at a loss. I just hope that in her free time, whenever she has free time, she looks for a way to help John and Tesla.

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
        It's so tragic that for the second time we're supposed to believe that John's cured, and just when we become certain that it's the Entity that's doing all of the dirty work, it has to go back into him!
        He martyred himself to save them all, noble very noble of John and yes very very sad. I just hope that the evil inside him forced him to decide on a place rather than risk death.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        best line

watch where the hands go, wookie
        That was a great line!! i loved then Henry said: Who's your Daddy?! And then Will just looks around... hilarious.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome episode!!!
          So many good lines but my favorite is "for all eternity" *super angsty sigh*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Awesome episode!!!
            So many good lines but my favorite is "for all eternity" *super angsty sigh*

the entire line nearly made me cry... nearly.

John: I love you. For all eternity. Remember that...

For like a split second I thought Sane John was going to reach out and caress her cheek.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              the entire line nearly made me cry... nearly.

John: I love you. For all eternity. Remember that...

For like a split second I thought Sane John was going to reach out and caress her cheek.
              In my deluded mind I thought he was going to kiss her
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

In my deluded mind I thought he was going to kiss her
                I thought that too (would have loved it), but I didn't want to sound far out!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  I thought that too (would have loved it), but I didn't want to sound far out!!
                  Well thank you, for a moment there I thought I was alone in my delusion
                  sigpic

Comment

Well thank you, for a moment there I thought I was alone in my delusion
                    the way that scene felt it was as if he would try and kiss her or caress her cheek, as if in a final goodbye before becoming the monster again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Podcast!
                      http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/includ...commentary.mp3

Comment

I loved this episode (but not as much as Sleepers xD), I was a little dissapointed that John became good while they were enclosed together xD That's why I LOVED THE BEGINING! I love Jack not John! But I guess, it was good to see his good part.

OMG, poor Will xD I was scared for him as for Kate and Bigfoot, and I liked Kate in this episode, very, she was fun with the Bigguy... her voice still horrible but, the charactere is better than in the first episodes ^^ Hope to see more of her in the two last episodes. ^^

Comment

ahh! i'm so jealous - i want to see this episode right now, it sounds brilliant!

Comment

First reactions:

OMG, if they get rid of any more characters there will be nobody left and no show!

Still didn't like Kate, she feels too forced for me.

Henry and Will were fun in the basement.

John sure can be evil can't he The looks in the first scene were downright scary.

So was the "abnormal" in John all this time? Or was it from the ship?

What was going on with the ship? Is that the next episode?

I guess I'm not a Helen/John shipper too much. I didn't see any more compassion Helen have John for having an abnormal take over him than I saw her give Tesla for losing his powers. I know their history is romantic, so this is odd. Maybe I missed some things.

Just have to watch again. Darn
                            Last edited by hisg1fans; 09 January 2010, 03:05 AM. Reason: bad grammar

Comment

I cant wait to watch this ep...sounds awesome. I have to admit, I hope that John isn't really gone for good. I just adore Christopher Heyerdahl. And I love the chemistry between Helen and John.
                              As for Kate...I actually really like the character. Hasn't taken me long to have her grow on me. Can't wait to see her in this ep too!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I soooooooooooooooooo want to see this eps soooooooooooooooooo much i cant wait much longer
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X