No announcement yet.

Hangover (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved all of the Biggie moments! i am even moreof CH fangirl than I was before!

Love him saying these lines:

Biggie: The Trash compactor tried to eat me!

Biggie: I'm not getting in that elevator. This building is possessed.... again!

Biggie: My hands are bog and hairy. It's the reson I gave of needlepoint. I have dusting to do.

O_O!! OMG!! hilarious!!

and Yes Steff Helen's short skirt ZOMG!! just awesome!

All in all I totally loved this eppy!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      I loved all of the Biggie moments! i am even moreof CH fangirl than I was before!

Love him saying these lines:

Biggie: The Trash compactor tried to eat me!

Biggie: I'm not getting in that elevator. This building is possessed.... again!

Biggie: My hands are bog and hairy. It's the reson I gave of needlepoint. I have dusting to do.

O_O!! OMG!! hilarious!!

and Yes Steff Helen's short skirt ZOMG!! just awesome!

All in all I totally loved this eppy!
      another Biggie moment :
      Magnus : Cover me!
      Biggie : Woooo oooooh!

ROFL I'm going to have to watch this one again Biggie was cracking me up all through it.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        another Biggie moment :
        Magnus : Cover me!
        Biggie : Woooo oooooh!

ROFL I'm going to have to watch this one again Biggie was cracking me up all through it.
        Oh man I'm still laughing. Biggie was ace in this ep. Really funny.
        Good loose eps like this works. You get an arc thru the season and maybe 3 or 4 eps (in 20, 2 or 3 in 13) like this and it works.

Comment

Another funny part I just remembered - when they were all waving at Magnus when she was leaving for the conference. Biggie's wave was so cute!
          sigpic

Comment

Biggie and the trash compactor. Star wars homage?

Chewie and company in the trash compactor on the death star.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well I gotta say that must have been the comic relief of the season...too many giggles for this weary head. But that's supposed to be good right?
              Loved Magnus' outburst...even grumpy she's not as intimidating as some...intimidation isn't her niche. Poor Henry...I felt for him the most. Didn't like the whole try to lie to the UN rep and was glad that she caught on and had the truth revealed to her even though she ended up slightly red faced about it. Nice character btw. I liked her.
              Loved Will & Henry going at each other...brotherly love...I'm so used to it that it was like watching a home video.
              I'd love to see more eps like this...more at home and trouble with the kids eps. I enjoyed it.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I too enjoyed this episode Skippy reminded me of a Furby from Hell It must have been hard for Amanda to keep a straight face during this one. I do think Biggie stole the show, his way of covering Helen had me lol

I watched InnerSpace after and Robin and Damian talked about how they were able to go crazy and just throw and destroy whatever they wanted to filming this one...and they had so much fun doing it

All in all a nice change in pace and a good laugh and mystery
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                  Oh man I'm still laughing. Biggie was ace in this ep. Really funny.
                  Good loose eps like this works. You get an arc thru the season and maybe 3 or 4 eps (in 20, 2 or 3 in 13) like this and it works.
                  I'm glad Biggie had a lot to do in this one, he really shined, and Chris gave him so comic momets. It's stand alone/comic relief episodes like this that we need more of, but not too often.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  Well I gotta say that must have been the comic relief of the season...too many giggles for this weary head. But that's supposed to be good right?
                  Loved Magnus' outburst...even grumpy she's not as intimidating as some...intimidation isn't her niche. Poor Henry...I felt for him the most. Didn't like the whole try to lie to the UN rep and was glad that she caught on and had the truth revealed to her even though she ended up slightly red faced about it. Nice character btw. I liked her.
                  Loved Will & Henry going at each other...brotherly love...I'm so used to it that it was like watching a home video.
                  I'd love to see more eps like this...more at home and trouble with the kids eps. I enjoyed it.
                  This is what the show needed after months of the Hollow Earth storyline, kinda like Bank Job after months of the Kali storyline. I was a little surprised Helen would try to pull a fast one of the UN rep, but it was still a good act by her, Will and Kate. Mama Magnus coming in between Will and Henry was classic.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                    Speaking of the devil, what happened to our favorite ex-vamp with the Alucard smile?
                    Even a brief reference would have been nice, after seeing him in all those eps leading up to the Hollow Earth trip. They didn't say how long it's been since they returned to the surface either, (unless I missed it).

I like it when they connect many episodes together and do a longer storyline like the hollow earth arc, but it was nice to have a lighter episode like this one. I liked how you could tell Magnus was nervous about leaving the gang in charge of getting everything ready and the looks on everyone's faces when she turns and walks out. Biggie not wanting to get in the elevator was funny. I"m also glad they weren't able to fool Dr. Lee and had to fess up about what really went on.

Skydiver: Biggie and the trash compactor. Star wars homage?

Chewie and company in the trash compactor on the death star.
                    I didn't think of that before. That makes it all the more funny!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I'm too tired right now to write up something more coherent, so

Helen = HOT!
                      Biggie = Funny
                      Henry = Cute
                      Will & Kate... were there
                      Fav scene - The team walking down the hallway with Helen in front
                      sigpic

Comment

Great job by whole cast and crew! I enjoyed the episode and loved all the LOL moments. So glad they didn't have Lillian buy the cover up; I would have been disappointed if she bought into that story. Will's comment to Helen at the end makes you wonder if she planned on Lillian not buying the first story and planned on telling the truth in the end. Very enjoyable episode!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I liked that episode. It was a type that I missed.

There were some problems though.
                          1-I figured it all out at the beginning. It was only where the others are that was not known.
                          2-I only got interested again when I knew that the UN hottie was already in the Sanctuary.
                          3-Is it just me or have u noticed that the Big guy's face looks funny this episode????

One thing that I disapprove of, was what Helen did. She actually lied to the UN representative to save her Sanctuary!!!!!
                          And when it didn't work, she blackmailed her????
                          That's not the Magnus I know. Who is that person???
                          First she kills Adam(I know he's guilty, but she shouldn't have killed him. She's a murderer now) and then she blackmails that woman just to save the sanctuary!!!!!!!
                          I know she's desperate to save the Sanctuary, but still. She could have done it some other way.

Comment

at the end i was half expecting, ,after they confessed 'this is what really happened' for her go to...'right, blackouts huh?'

as in the truth is too unbelievable so i'll cling to the see through story

sigpic

Comment

I seriously couldn't figure why all of them except for Biggie were disgusted by it. The creature wasn't that ugly to me, just looked like a whitish slug or something like that.

Comment

it looked like a psychosis inducing cock roach

i like a term a friend of mine coined.....when biggie did the sleepy gas, bigguyver

will was a little spoiled bratish at times, but it just kinda fit in with the WWF Wednesday at the Sanctuary

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X