No announcement yet.

Nubbins (106)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Sophie (played by Katharine Isabelle) was previously seen at the end of SG-1 season 9 as Valencia, the girl who
    Spoiler:
    pulled the sword out of the stone
    . When I first watched this ep I knew I'd seen her before, though it took a couple of minutes to remember which episode. By the way, I rather liked both roles.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I enjoyed her very much in SG-1, and while I like her work in this episode, it was about the only thing I liked. I hope they make continued use of the character.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
        I knew those little *******s were trouble the moment I saw them. Anything as cute and giggly as those Nubbins makes me feel extremely uncomfortable - they're usually evil little sods. Nothing acts like that unless it's a pretense.
        Oh how true. Those little things were Evil.

I really liked this episode. More fun than the average Sanctuary episode. Had me laughing out loud at parts. "I've got wood"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
          I really liked this episode. More fun than the average Sanctuary episode. Had me laughing out loud at parts. "I've got wood"
          Henry and Ashley's conversation
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Nubins.. I love them..they are so cute..

http://nd.blog.cz/d/diaryofmysoul.bl.../100333794.jpg

This episode was nice.. and HOT :-)
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Omg the commentary from Peter D and EU is so funny. Also the writer SE. My husband and I could not stop laughing. So glad we bought the first season. I had to get since now my favorite characters are gone.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
              Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

That eppy was hilarious.... just all around good.

And the Nubbins are sooo cute...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  That eppy was hilarious.... just all around good.

And the Nubbins are sooo cute...
                  I wanted a nubbin
                  sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Over-sexed invii-rodents that they are.... lol!! Still yes they are cute.
                    sigpic

Comment

Over-sexed invii-rodents that they are.... lol!! Still yes they are cute.
                      I wanted one before I know they casued your sex drive to go up throw the roof.

Comment

i loved when Ashley said this: "Aw, come on om i can handle one little nubbin. Right wittle guy, you so cute."

I loved the look Magnus shot Ashley before looking at the Predator.
                        sigpic

Comment

i loved when Ashley said this: "Aw, come on om i can handle one little nubbin. Right wittle guy, you so cute."
                          I always felt like there was a funny backround story to that sentence... b/c when I was a kid(like 4) I had a Gerbil, hamster some type of citter either I lost it and I look for it but after that know more pets for me. I'm just sayting something similar had to happen with Ashley...

Comment

yeah, same here... i loved that line. Ooh and the Predator that was in the shu was awesome....very very kewl in a scary kind of way.
                            sigpic

Comment

Last night watching this episode again I remember how Helen looks at Will and then Ashley, all because of the pheromones the Nubbins release, LOL it was so funny
                              sigpic
                              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I love that bit when Helen and Will are talking in her study and there talking about feeling Randy lol i love that bit and the at the fire place to

Will:''Dont forget to put out the fire''
                                Helen:''I never do''

I love that bit so much and when Henry uses the Nubbin vaccume
                                Henry:''I've got succsion and i'm not affraid to use it ''

sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X