No announcement yet.

Nubbins (106)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Was it me or was Ashley the horniest one of the bunch?

2. Then again the "I've got wood" line did go over my head, then again it's not a phrase I use often myself.

3. Yep Henry was cool here.

4. ERica's story was coolish.

Fun ep overall.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

[QUOTE]
      Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i'm going to say this, but i want to make a point that i'm *not* putting down the character or actor, but...

i said this on the sanctuary yahoo group, but i don't want too much focus to be given to henry. i've seen quirky or fun/funny characters get positive reactions from fans, and then suddenly that character is being focused on at the expense of the others (dr smith from 'lost in space' is the first example that comes to mind). i want this show to continue to be a drama, with tidbits of comedy thrown in, with the focus being on HELEN, will, and ashley.

i'm not meaning to be a damper on our fun here, just... guess i'm afraid of too much 'ooh, funny henry!' influencing the sanctuary ptb to the point that helen's reduced even more.

and that my friends is my number one issue with the show so far. not enough helen.
      Oh, as much as I loved Henry, I agree we need more Helen.

was this on the scifi channel?
      No, on Movie Central in Canada.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I found Henry's comments livened up the ep. His comic relief for me is reminiscent of Jack in SG-1 and though slightly off kilter sometimes, they provided a segue to move the dialogue or action along when it seemed it needed it.

As to Nubbins..well I'll have to say it hasnt ranked out Kush which so far is my favorite but the one liners in this one kept me laughing.

And please, tell me Ashley's 'nubbins' comments to Harry weren't hysterical?

Comment

Why is it that I never find the right place to post things til tit's too late!
          So my take on Nubbins...I'm just gonna post here what I posted in the other Sanctuary thread...sorry...but in a rush to get coffee to hubby and need to run!
          Loved the effect the little buggers had on all the team...loved Sophie...I hope we see more of her in future eps!
          It was sooo funny...I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing out loud...especially in that scene with Ashley and Henry..."Have you seen my Nubbins?". OMG...I just loved Henry...and the Nubbins....they remind me of a cross between a Mokwai (Gizmo) and a Furby!!
          Oh and Will and Ashley...arghhhh...I was like on the edge of my chair holding my breathe...not so hot on the Helen/Will thing but even that was brilliantly done!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I thought that the nubbins where really cute! and laughed to death when one peed on Will

Comment

I had the impression that I had seen Katharine Isabelle before. She was the daughter in Engaged to Kill.

Comment

Creatures were so cuuteee And the Will/Ashley scene was perfect...so delicate Well written episode!
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ahaha so i've watched the epsidoe again for like the 100th time and its still hilariously awkward.

The nubbins are so cute! i want one without the side effects lol. The Will/Helen scenes made me laugh at the awkwardness. The Ashley/Will scene made me laugh even harder. Henery's lines were great "i've got wood" i nearly choaked on my coffee!

Overall very well written episode and great fun!
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Dont you just want to sqeeze them
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Love those nubbins, want to squeeze them, put them into the dryer and watch them go poof, and kick them, AFL style!

Comment

Henry reminds me kinda of mckay..or is it just me because he is the technic guy?
                        i really like him...
                        and sophie too..^^
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          Henry reminds me kinda of mckay..or is it just me because he is the technic guy?
                          i really like him...
                          and sophie too..^^
                          Really??? Well, they're both very intelligent but Henry is...well, nice, for one. lol

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                            I had the impression that I had seen Katharine Isabelle before. She was the daughter in Engaged to Kill.
                            Katherine was in the Stargate episode Camelot as the sword wielding young girl who pulled the sword out of the stone!!(has this already been said???) I really like her work. I hope we get more of Sophie in future eps of Sanctuary!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Katherine was in the Stargate episode Camelot as the sword wielding young girl who pulled the sword out of the stone!!(has this already been said???) I really like her work. I hope we get more of Sophie in future eps of Sanctuary!
                              I'm glad you mentioned Camelot! I thought she looked/sounded familiar. I liked her in that episode. Here, I was much more neutral, probably because I disliked the episode so very, very, much (sorry, folks that loved it...) and my opinion was tainted. If they reintroduce her character, I will be sure to remember Camelot, and not Nubbins, in connection with the actress.

Comment

I knew those little *******s were trouble the moment I saw them. Anything as cute and giggly as those Nubbins makes me feel extremely uncomfortable - they're usually evil little sods. Nothing acts like that unless it's a pretense.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X