Clear All

those are great lines!!

Henry: I've got wood....
    Everyone turn to look at him
    Henry: You know... for the fire.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naddy View Post
      My sis and I were actually joking about "libidenous" when we watched. I think I would've died laughing if they'd actually said it.
      ME TOO!! Glad to know I'm not the only one!
      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        Henry reminds me kinda of mckay..or is it just me because he is the technic guy?
        i really like him...
        and sophie too..^^
        Henry is semi-reminiscient of McKay, only much more likeable.... McKay is funny, but I definitely wouldn't want to be stuck in a room w/ him for any amount of time. Henry, on the other hand, I would be fine with.
        "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
        -Brom in Eragon

Comment

This was a good episode, though I knew from the start the Nubbins weren't as inncoent as they were cute. Tee hee.

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            I love that bit when Helen and Will are talking in her study and there talking about feeling Randy lol i love that bit and the at the fire place to

Will:''Dont forget to put out the fire''
            Helen:''I never do''

I love that bit so much and when Henry uses the Nubbin vaccume
            Henry:''I've got succsion and i'm not affraid to use it ''

I agree. These scenes are so cool and awesome. Especially the one with Henry. I love his look .. :-) LOL
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

OMG just watched this episode for the second time this week! best episode so far! hehe I love the scene with Will and Helen
              sigpic
              â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

Nubbins... a tired area with some inventive stuff in it.

But to me it reeked of Network notes.
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

My favourite episode.
                  That's all I have to say.

ttyl
                  Starfist
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Favourite episode, so many great lines too. lol!! But those little creatures are over sexed!!! That's for sure lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Everybody's gotta do a tribble episode.

Comment

This was a hilarious episode. Definitely a tribute to the tribble episode of Star Trek, but they still made it fresh and funny.
                        Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic
                        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Great episode, Cute tiny little furbies. Its also how I imagine Furlings look like

Comment

I'm going to have to re-watch this episode.
                            It is one of my favourite Sanctuary episodes.

Comment

I recently rewatched this episode and it's such a fun one. I love the "put out the fire" scene with Helen and Will and even more I love the scene between Ashley and Henry talking about "her" nubbins. Ashley says something like "don't you just want to squeeze them?" and Henry's expression is just priceless! LOL
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                                I recently rewatched this episode and it's such a fun one. I love the "put out the fire" scene with Helen and Will and even more I love the scene between Ashley and Henry talking about "her" nubbins. Ashley says something like "don't you just want to squeeze them?" and Henry's expression is just priceless! LOL
                                I have to agree with you on that.
                                Henry breaking the 4th wall...

Comment

Working...
                                X