Viewership (million, Live+SD) = 1.323

Adults 18-49 rating (Live+SD) = 0.4

Still good.
    I'm not happy with 0.4 demo

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
      All ads are paid off the 0.4
      A .1 drop from last weeks 0.5 is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
        A .2 drop from last weeks 0.6 is not good.
        Actually, it was 0.5.

Comment

i'm afraid the dull-ish ep of 'uprising' could have an effect on the next ep. not good indeed.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            i'm afraid the dull-ish ep of 'uprising' could have an effect on the next ep. not good indeed.
            I know, and if the show dips another .1 ...... that would be BAD

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              I think you have Uprising confused with Tempus

*runs out of thread*
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                It could be better, yes. However don't forget that S3.0 and it's majority of 0.4 A18-49 got a S4.

Ads are paid off whatever target demos are in the advertising contract.

Thankfully your "not good" got us a S4 last year.

---

I'm trying to take a well balanced look at the figures and whenever I see remarks that are based solely on the A18-49 demo I feel that the whole picture is not being taken into consideration. That demo is an important one however it is not the only one.

I'd definitely be happier for renewal prospects if they got their total viewers up over 1.5 million and averaged 0.5 in A18-49 however they were renewed last year when they averaged 1,457,500 total viewers and 0.4 A18-49.
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Abnormal
                  Hm... Feels like it will be the finale season... We must enjoy it while it lasts.
                  don't talk about such things...

well if .4 was what it had last year, then hopefully we're good...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hm... Feels like it will be the finale season... We must enjoy it while it lasts.
                    s4 ends on a cliff-hanger...

~i'm going with the idea that they, the ptb, have a plan b up their sleeves ~
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

It's too early to say, even with this kind of ratings they can get renewed if they managed to cut the costs a bit

Comment

"That said, if people think those ratings are really that terrible, they must have forgotten how both Caprica and SGU dipped well below a million viewers before they got yanked, and Caprica had a 0.3. Last year. Plus, Sanctuary is always said to be cheap to produce. Caprica and SGU were a lot of things, but “cheap to produce” wasn’t one of them."
                        by thesnowleopard

I have no idea if this is true, but if it´s true it´s good for Sanctuary I think.
                        And in season 4 was often demo of 0,4 and why has "The Big Bang Theorie" 1,106 ml but a higher demo of 0.6? And "Sanctuary" 1,323 Ml 0.4 Demo and "Family Guy" with 1,042 Ml 0.6 Demo? We had more viewers but less Demo?
                        Last edited by Altariel; 18 October 2011, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                          by thesnowleopard

I have no idea if this is true, but if it´s true it´s good for Sanctuary I think.
                          And in season 4 was often demo of 0,4 and why has "The Big Bang Theorie" 1,106 ml but a higher demo of 0.6? And "Sanctuary" 1,323 Ml 0.4 Demo and "Family Guy" with 1,042 Ml 0.6 Demo? We had more viewers but less Demo?

What? Those primetime shows have never gotten numbers that low.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

He might be finding syndicated ratings, which would be much lower than first run ones.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. I could see maybe like a shorter season order. But I do think there will be a Season 5, if they can maintain between a 0.4 to 0.5, 18 to 19 demo, imo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                I don't think so. I could see maybe like a shorter season order. But I do think there will be a Season 5, if they can maintain between a 0.4 to 0.5, 18 to 19 demo, imo.
                                I also think they'll make it, but I don't think we'll get a shorter season. I mean, in one of Amanda's recent interviews, she said that 13 seems to be the Syfy thing now, and I bet if SGU was still around, they'd have a 13 episode season. I've read every comment about the ratings on TVBTN, on another forum, and here, and I've seen good, and optimistic facts. Now, if they were getting Mon ratings, then I'd be saying good-bye, and accepting this was the last season, but we're all good, yo.

What I do want to see are the DVR and L+7 numbers. I don't get why they take so long to come out, I mean... dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X