Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be Druitt.

Comment

Why Druitt? Does Biggie and Kate like him?

Comment

No. But Druitt has the creature. I see him sacrificing himself. Die with honor. But at the same time he his a survivor. Plus Magnus seemed to dislike the person they were talking about lol
        But it could be the new villain. That guy they talked about. They said he was a villain but then not quite so villainous

Comment

Neither Druitt or Tesla would care about "the safety of all these people here". And although the honor/survivor part could relate to Druitt, I really don't think the rest fits him. Don't think it's Henry either, or Will (just doesn't sound like him).

But Bigfoot expressing his opinion is a bit rare... and Magnus does speak about him like she knows him.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
            I think it's the abnormal of the week - someone new to the sanctuary. The most interesting part I read was Bigfoot's rare move of voicing his opinion. The normally grunting otherwise quiet loyal sidekick actually sounded like he admired or at least related to the guy in question.
            me too. I think it's someone else, not a known character
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              me too. I think it's someone else, not a known character
              Me three I think it's someone we know from history, but with a Sanctuary spin
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I thought Druitt too actually.

Originally posted by fems View Post
                Neither Druitt or Tesla would care about "the safety of all these people here". And although the honor/survivor part could relate to Druitt, I really don't think the rest fits him. Don't think it's Henry either, or Will (just doesn't sound like him).
                Yeah, but Druitt is the kind of guy to put them all in danger, then sacrifice himself to save them after. So, he 'kind of' cares about their safety. Right? In his own weird-creepy way. o.ô

But honnestly, I'm open to any and all suggestions. We miss a big piece of the puzzle, so anything is possible. ;P
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

It'll probably end up being nobody we could have guessed I love spoilers but at the same time I hate not knowing exactly what they mean (context etc.)

Maybe it's someone Biggie knows *shrugs*

I don't think it's Druitt or Tesla.
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

It's completly the opposite for me. I love speculating on different possibilities. Heh.
                    Even though I know probably none of them will turn out to be true.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                      Oh my gosh, are they talking about Tesla? Can that be? I know he´s in the finale. But dieing, that´s not good. I´m very excited right now
                      Sounds kind of dramatic, especially magnus, "He is a survivor and all that, I really hope they are talking about Tesla.
                      Probably I´m wrong, but Magnus sounds kind of desperate, doesn´t she? Oh my fantasy. And in the end it isn´t Tesla.
                      A girl can dream :-)
                      And thank you for the dialogue.
                      If it was planned by Amanda that we could read it? I mean they are always very discreet with spoilers...
                      Originally posted by kes View Post
                      Could be Druitt.
                      Druitt was my first thought...Tesla doesn't fit the bill for that dialogue...what about Adam? Or that abby Thelo from Hollow Earth??
                      Just a thought.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

But what would John make a martyr and what would he hide? The one who is good in hiding something to fulfill his own plans is Tesla and that Magnus is suggesting. She does´t believe that the motive of person X is to save the people but to fulfill his own plans ->"If his concern really is for the safety of all the people here, he'd have taken me up on my offer immediately." So she assumes he´s after something else.
                        IMHO Druitt is more unlikely than Tesla. What should Druitt hide and what a plan he would have? Adam, I don´t know, I think he is too evil to do that. Such a sudden change of mind? I think he is in season 4 the main villian too.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          I thought Druitt too actually.

Yeah, but Druitt is the kind of guy to put them all in danger, then sacrifice himself to save them after. So, he 'kind of' cares about their safety. Right? In his own weird-creepy way. o.ô
                          Nah, he doesn't care about anyone other than Helen. Like in that episode with the empaths, when they try to thank him he makes it very clear he doesn't care about helping/saving them but was obviously doing it for Helen. If it had been phrased differently maybe, but Helen is the one saying it and I think she knows him well enough to know that too.

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                          What should Druitt hide and what a plan he would have? Adam, I don´t know, I think he is too evil to do that. Such a sudden change of mind? I think he is in season 4 the main villian too.
                          Anything to do with Helen. He went into hiding after WWII and had a plan to get Helen's blood and he let Adam live (again) to go back in time all so he could be with Helen again...

Agree with you on it not being Adam.
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I just don't see either Tesla or Druitt being the martyr type (the only one either of them would die for would be Helen). I think it's more likely a new character we haven't seen yet. jmho.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Do you think they deliberately showed that page just to get people talking?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Do you think they deliberately showed that page just to get people talking?
                                Definitely.
                                sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X