Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Do you think they deliberately showed that page just to get people talking?

Very possible. I think they kinda enjoy teasing the fans a bit. I'm sure they realized we'd be able to see it.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

LOL They had better considering they work with the RED camera and know cameras ahve great detail.
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

robin said the season finale would be 'game changing'... anyone want to throw out some guesses what what they think that might mean?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          robin said the season finale would be 'game changing'... anyone want to throw out some guesses what what they think that might mean?
          Helen moved a rook instead of a pawn?
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Do you think they deliberately showed that page just to get people talking?
            Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Definitely.
            And it worked.

I showed the picture to a friend. She says the episode title looks like 'Rome' or 'Home'. And I have to agree.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              Very hard to guess since he's talking about the season finale and we haven't seen any of the S4 eps yet. But somewhere it was mentioned that in S4 the Sanctuary will have new enemies and government agencies nipping at their heels (or something like that, can't recall verbatim), so maybe one of the new enemies really proves to be a tough adversary for team Sanctuary and by the end of S4 has or appears to have the upper hand?
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

A musical ep? None of my shows have ever gone down that road(I vaguely remember one that the Simpsons did) so I'm not sure what to make of that one.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                  A musical ep? None of my shows have ever gone down that road(I vaguely remember one that the Simpsons did) so I'm not sure what to make of that one.
                  some of my fave shows (buffy and xena, and the latter did *two* musical eps) came out wonderfully!

(and besides, i'm VERY intrigued to see the actors try to sing. though, i started in xena's first musical with 'train wreck, i must watch!', but it ended up being fantastic and one of my faves)
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

the grey's anatomy musical episode wasn't too bad.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

the scrubs one was good as well.. the only issue i had with the grey's one was

Spoiler:
                      they were talking all over the top of the singing, to much happeneing especially when they were operating on Callie

i hope that the sanctuary ones not like that
                      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I just read this on twitter:
                        @KathrynDowney:
                        Vancouver is ending tax breaks for tv shows/films? What a blow to the industry! Goodbye Vancouver Sci-fi.
                        Can anyone confirm? If its true its really bad for Sanctuary.

Comment

Not sure if it's true or not but I'd like to know how it might be bad for Sanctuary. They are not studio backed so maybe this won't be so bad for them...this way they can now get RDA on board.
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            For the Canadians -
                            Bell Media Press Release with Space's Fall schedule :

Toronto, ON (August 25,2011) – The best in genre is taking off on SPACE and SPACE HD this Fall, with massive marathons, mind-blowing finales and epic premieres. SPACE’s fly Fall schedule launches with the return of INNERSPACE, SPACE’s flagship original daily show, probing the latest and greatest in genre news, every Monday-Friday at 11 p.m. ET starting Sept. 19.

As the heat subsides, SPACE’s Fall lineup doesn’t cool off. The Fall schedule also features the debut of several brand new series, including the freaky drama BEDLAM (Saturday, Oct. 1 at 9 p.m. ET), centered around a haunted insane asylum-turned-apartment building, and the gritty ghost-hunting PARANORMAL WITNESS (Monday, Oct. 3 at 10 p.m. ET). Then, fan favourite and Canadian original series SANCTUARY returns with a bone-chilling fourth season on Friday, Oct. 7 at 10 p.m. ET. Last but not least - and just in time for the ultimate horror holiday - the Gemini-nominated SPACE original series TODD AND THE BOOK OF PURE EVIL returns for Season 2, Sunday, Oct. 23 at 10 p.m. ET.

--------

SANCTUARY – Season Premiere
                            Friday, Oct. 7 at 10 p.m. ET
                            The arrival of the Hollow Earth refugees, the balance between Abnormals and humans is severely upset. In order to keep the peace, Magnus and team must throw out the rulebook. But forging their own way means they’re not just dodging dangerous Abnormals anymore, now they’ve got world governments and new villains nipping at their heels.
                            Any news on a UK air date or channel?
                            Finally got around to watching the last few epiosdes of season 3.
                            Seems I did it at the right time...

Comment

thanks to kes on the announcements only thread for the heads-up - http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post12874812 ...

It was early but this could be a MAJOR SPOILER:
                              http://video.citytv.com/video/detail...ing-interview/
                              She says Maguns is 167 years old. She's suppose to be 160/161.

~~

i'm wondering if amanda just made a mistake on helen's age, and it's not really a spoiler?
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

helen reminds me of Bra'tac....always quoting 'not bad for a man of 13X years'
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X