Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS S4 .Sanctuary Game- That awkward moment when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    That awkward moment when you are about to walk into an elevator only to find a cliff behind the doors.
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
      Spoiler:
      That awkward moment when you are about to walk into an elevator only to find a cliff behind the doors.
      It's not awkward, it's "Fascinating!"
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

^ Hehe, indeed!

Spoiler:
          That awkward moment when your boss and colleagues storm into your bedroom just to find you sleeping with a teddy bear.

I mean, was I really the only one who saw it??
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            Did he?? Another reason to rewatch for the N-th time!
            sigpic
            Sign by me

Comment

Yep, thanks for another excuse to watch it es!

Spoiler for Chimera
              Spoiler:
              That awkward moment when Nikola Tesla calls Adam Worth a leprechaun

Comment

agreed!

^ Hehe, indeed!

Spoiler:
                That awkward moment when your boss and colleagues storm into your bedroom just to find you sleeping with a teddy bear.

I didn't see that!!!!!!! :O I have to rewatch!

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                Yep, thanks for another excuse to watch it es!

Spoiler for Chimera
                Spoiler:
                That awkward moment when Nikola Tesla calls Adam Worth a leprechaun
                Spoiler:
                That awkward moment when Adam Worth calls Nikola a chump
                sigpic
                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                Indeed

Comment

Nobody saw that, really? I'll have to make a screen shot next time!

Comment

Could you tell me where abouts it is on the YT vid from Livhanna, I realy wanna know where it is!!
                    sigpic
                    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                    Indeed

Comment

I don't even know who you're talking about... I don't recall them storming into anyone's bedroom except for Magnus' and she's her own boss...
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I don't even know who you're talking about... I don't recall them storming into anyone's bedroom except for Magnus' and she's her own boss...
                        Actually, I don't remember that either lol
                        *iz more confuzed*
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                          Could you tell me where abouts it is on the YT vid from Livhanna, I realy wanna know where it is!!
                          Uhm, sorry, I guess you have to watch it in HD to see it. It's somewhere in the background.

I mean Will's bedroom.

ETA: Here's the screen shot:
                          Spoiler:

See? The head is covered with a blanket, but you can see the belly, two hind paws (one almost fell down from the bed) and its right front paw.

ETA#2
                          GW won't let me insert the large pic, so here's the direct link:
                          http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/r...dom/Teddy1.jpg

Comment

Hmm... maybe. I guess I can see what you mean, but I still have trouble clearly identifying it as a teddy bear.
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Hmm... maybe. I guess I can see what you mean, but I still have trouble clearly identifying it as a teddy bear.
                              Hmm, maybe my judgement is biased because my kid has a teddy that looks just the same

Comment

I too have difficulty in recognising the teddy bear, even with the enlarged photo and red circle. You really do have an eye for detail, es!
                                sigpic
                                Sign by me

Comment

Working...
                                X