Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS S4 .Sanctuary Game- That awkward moment when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That awkward moment when Biggie has been at the Sanctuary for 50 years, never been back home in that time claiming he ain't welcome among his own kind... And yet still mates every 5 years...

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      LOL That's great!

And I love the "tell the vampire to bite me" one too. HAHAHAHA "Oh Nikolaaaaa...... bite me!"

That awkward moment when you're desperately trying to remember the cute FBI agent who claims she trained with you and Tesla is popping buttons off her shirt.
      Thanks!
      Haha!
      Lol, I was thinking of that one! beat me to it!

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
      That awkward moment when Biggie has been at the Sanctuary for 50 years, never been back home in that time claiming he ain't welcome among his own kind... And yet still mates every 5 years...
      Haha, I wonder who....

That awkward moment when your offer Helen Magnus coffee
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Haha all of these are priceless! Great thread Star!

^^and the coffee one.

That awkward moment when... you get in a plane/helicopter with Helen Magnus.

That awkward moment when...you find a secret and super advanced underground city and move heaven and earth to get there. Then are executed.

Comment

Haha, Zara! Those are great ones!

Thanks

That awkward moment when you think your boss has gone mad, only to find out she has a bug in her head, and had planned it all along
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

The awkward moment when you try to impress someone with your ability to change into a werewolf and back at will and suddenly realize you're standing in front of her naked.
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

That awkward moment when you walk in on Biggie and Chuck drinking in their private room
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Awesome thread!

That awkaward moment when you find out that your boss' sweetheart is Jack the Ripper.

That awkward moment when your boss asks you to take Jack the Ripper on a little field trip.

Comment

That awkward moment when you find out that you only have a little more than $200 across 3 bank accounts.
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

I was under the impression that Helen was giving them a decoy so they wouldn`t find her real stashes.

Comment

Quite possible 'cause she has to hide them from the government/UN as well.
                      sigpic
                      Sign by me

Comment

That awkward moment when... you've made an excellent plan to earn a lot of money and one of your hostages gets her James Bond on.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

That awkward moment when you try and hijak a plane only for it shoot at you and then blow up
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
                            Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                            That awkward moment when you burst out into a bollywood dance in the middle of a marketplace
                            Lol, I felt awkward just watching that!
                            I watched it on an airplane. I suddenly felt like all the people standing around waiting for the bathroom were looming and watching over my shoulder...

Comment

Originally posted by syncline View Post
                              I watched it on an airplane. I suddenly felt like all the people standing around waiting for the bathroom were looming and watching over my shoulder...
                              LOL!

That awkward moment when people ask when your girlfriend is expecting and you tell them 2 years

Spoilers for Resistance-

Spoiler:
                              That awkward moment when a crazy rift-monster abnormal terrorises your staff
                              That awkward moment when the annoying Dr from your building hugs you and calls you Nikki in front of the woman you love
                              That awkward moment when you lock a dwarf in a closet
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when you find a bottle of 95 Chateau Margaux opened on the desk of your Director.
                                sigpic
                                Sign by me

Comment

Working...
                                X