Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS S4 .Sanctuary Game- That awkward moment when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    That awkward moment when... you've gone back in time and taken your past-self's weapons only for you to overhear her be threatened by Jack the Ripper without any means to defend herself.
    Is that what happened! I wondered why she went for the drawer!

That awkward moment when...you ask Big Guy to go trick or treating with you
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when you play hide-and-seek with Nigel Griffin.
      sigpic
      Sign by me

Comment

That awkward moment when... you find Nigel Griffin... naked.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

That awkward moment when... there are no clothes about and Nigel must stay naked
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when you burst out into a bollywood dance in the middle of a marketplace
            sigpic

Comment

That awkward moment when you can't speak zulu when the lady is trying to tell you that your house is haunted by an evil murdering elemental being
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                That awkward moment when you burst out into a bollywood dance in the middle of a marketplace
                Lol, I felt awkward just watching that!

This thread is awesome.

Comment

That awkward moment when... you travel back to the past only for someone to see the date on your ID card
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

That awkward moment when...you awaken the vampire queen only to get thrown down a pit
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when you open a bottle of '45 Bourdeaux only to find nothing but a de-vamper in it.
                      sigpic
                      Sign by me

Comment

That awkward moment when... You find 3 women in a crypt in Scotland only to find out they're witches
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                          Here's the art I said I'd make lol
                          LOL That's great!

And I love the "tell the vampire to bite me" one too. HAHAHAHA "Oh Nikolaaaaa...... bite me!"

That awkward moment when you're desperately trying to remember the cute FBI agent who claims she trained with you and Tesla is popping buttons off her shirt.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

That awkward moment when you try to give your girlfriend an engagement ring and she hands you plane ticket at the same time.
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic
                            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

That awkward moment when bigfoot watches Twilight.

Comment

The Awkward Moment when You play I Spy with James Watson
                                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Working...
                                X