X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Working on a couple of peaces a wallpaper and banner
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

youre welcome criss

i have a wallie and a banner so far...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I still have nothing
        I'm out of time ...
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          I still have nothing
          I'm out of time ...
          I am out of time too, I feel sick and I am sure that my mojo is away. Again. I tried to make avies and it was pretty bad
          I have nothing Sorry. I promise I will improve myself
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            I am out of time too, I feel sick and I am sure that my mojo is away. Again. I tried to make avies and it was pretty bad
            Your mojo is away ? Does that mean that mine is too ? My mojo is always with yours
            Hope that they will come back soon ... and I hope you will fell better sweetie ♥
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkland View Post
              Hey Katjoy really love your banners. They're awesome, glad your having fun making banners! They're really awesome. Can't wait to show off my Sanctuary photoshops (got to watch the whole first season first haha)
              thanks heaps glad you like them!
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Your mojo is away ? Does that mean that mine is too ? My mojo is always with yours
                Hope that they will come back soon ... and I hope you will fell better sweetie ♥
                Aww. I hope you both get it back soon! Mine seems to be back... for a bit. I'm running out of time to do stuff too! I still only have two out of my nine done!

EDIT: Or not. My mojo still seems a bit elsewhere, some of my stuff looks so bland this week. :/
                Last edited by Kidwizz; 09 September 2010, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                  Aww. I hope you both get it back soon! Mine seems to be back... for a bit. I'm running out of time to do stuff too! I still only have two out of my nine done!

EDIT: Or not. My mojo still seems a bit elsewhere, some of my stuff looks so bland this week. :/
                  Take your time Sam and Tina your mojo will return it just needs a little spark and it'll be back

Ben your work will be amazing trust me take your time it'll come to you .

I so cant wait to see everyones Art!!

I've done a wallpaper and banner but i may do another maybe still figuring it out
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    Ben your work will be amazing trust me take your time it'll come to you .

I so cant wait to see everyones Art!!

I've done a wallpaper and banner but i may do another maybe still figuring it out
                    Thankyou Elaine! My mojo was back this morning, but its seems to have drifted off sometime during the day.

I know! Its such a great challenge.

Oohh nice. I just finished my fourth piece, five more to go... with no mojo.

Comment

Thankyou Elaine! My mojo was back this morning, but its seems to have drifted off sometime during the day.

Awsome!! Ben i so cant wait to see them!!
                      sigpic

Comment

yup! the abbys are so cool

6 pieces down, only 1 more definant idea left... so we'll see how many i end up with by sunday

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                          yup! the abbys are so cool

6 pieces down, only 1 more definant idea left... so we'll see how many i end up with by sunday
                          Wow!! i so cant wait to see them Kat!! i've only done so far 1 banner and one wallpaper
                          sigpic

Comment

WoW Kat I can't wait to see them
                            I still did nothing ... I'm up to something now
                            sigpic

Comment

I still did nothing ... I'm up to something now
                              Oooooh, interesting, it sounds almost sinister. I can't wait!

I just finished my fifth piece and I've got one more idea rolling around in my head for a sixth. I'll have to think hard about the other three, I may end up only doing 7 or 8.

Comment

wow everybody's working hard I see
                                I think I'm the laziest around here XD I've only made an icon and a banner. my mojo was busy with another fandom lately *whistles*

Comment

Working...
                                X