The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    Ok, I am not so talented with this one, I was without a computer for a while so I didn't have time to work on anything really.

Icon:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ke-d2yju52.jpg

Banner:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ke-d2yju75.jpg

Wallpaper:

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ke-d2yju20.jpg
    I love Hello Beastie haha ...
    Good job
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Are Nubbins really going to be the next challenge?
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, I am not so talented with this one, I was without a computer for a while so I didn't have time to work on anything really.
        They're nice! The last one made me laugh!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
        Oh yes can't wait to see Kali 3 If I will have time today I will watch Kali 1,2 Becasue I'm really in mood right now
        Can't wait for Kali 3, so annoying that they moved the air date back weeks.

Oh, and Tina told that I made a bit of a boo boo on one of my icons, the Steve one, isn't even Steve! *headslaps self* I won't be making that mistake again! hehe.

Comment

Yeah guys Nubbins are the next challenge
          and Ben don't be so hard on yourself ...
          It's normal So many abbys it's normal that they mixed up

Yeah I know I can't wait to watch s3 Kali 3 ...
          They moved it ... grrrr
          but on one side I'm glad ... They moved it back to friday ...
          It's good for me ... the only bad thing on that is the premiere date 15th October
          Last edited by Martina Magnus; 11 September 2010, 11:45 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

don't you mean the 15th? GAH!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yes sorry ... I'm writing my Math homework ... LOL
              I was writing 18 to my notes ... and ...
              sigpic

Comment

...this is what happens when i get bored

that's another picture with Helen's face, it looked pretty

the words are french , they mean : Your big secret,behind all your words lies the fear,you are the best memories

Comment

loove the art folks! great to see some love for the little abnormals too
                  do I still have time to post something or am I too late?

Comment

There are so many posts to quote every single one .. OMG, you totally got me, people.
                    I love your artwork and I am so happy that this thread is as full of great and talented people as the others on GTW forum. I have never thought that this thread would be so "famous" one day. Thanks so much for your entries.
                    I really appreciate it. And keep up with your good work I am so looking forward to see new arts from you in the next challenge.
                    Next challenge will be about the Sanctuary Episode Nubbins !
                    My favourite one from season 1. I love these little creatures I would like to have one nubbin at home
                    Hehe.
                    And Nebulan, you can still post something or everything you have which is compatible with this last challenge. I am really happy you joined us. It is great to have you here.
                    Thieves, hello, thanks for posting your wall. It is awesome piece of work. I would like to ask you if you want to join us in these little Sanctuary challenges.
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hey Sam,

When does the official challenge start?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Sam,

When does the official challenge start?
                        I am sorry, I didn't have time today but I will post it now

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          And Nebulan, you can still post something or everything you have which is compatible with this last challenge. I am really happy you joined us. It is great to have you here.
                          alas, I wanted to try making Medusa animated... it didn't turn out... but to celebrate just getting the DVDs I wanted to post *something* ^^;

maybe I'll try something for the next challenge too...

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            alas, I wanted to try making Medusa animated... it didn't turn out... but to celebrate just getting the DVDs I wanted to post *something* ^^;
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ons/medusa.jpg
                            maybe I'll try something for the next challenge too...
                            Great avatar. I like Medusa, I really like the fact that they used this character. I hope you will join us in next challenge too

Comment

Theme : Sanctuary Rewatch - Season 1, Episode 6

NUBBINS

Type : Avatars, Banners, Walls

You can choose whotever you want from the category.
                              You can submit three pictures per group ( 3 avatars, 3 banners, 3 walls ) if you want.
                              You can submit your art into every group.
                              Gifs ( animated pictures ) are allowed, with respect to the rules of GTW forum.

Size of Walls : 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x800
                              Size of Avatars : mostly 100x100 or 200 x 200 or 120 x 120
                              Size of Banners : it is up to you

Send your art here until next Sunday ( 19 th August ) and please, keep your art in one post.
                              Details Confirmed.

This challenge is only for fun, no one will win. Feel free to ask questions.

P.S. I will add a main banner tomorrow, ok?
                              Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 13 September 2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

My first question, just to make sure I understand completely, is the challenge for the episode? or for the furry little abnormals themselves?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X