The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Thanks sweetie. I am happy you like it. I was afraid that it would be a disaster .. to make a wall
    Nonsense !!! It's awesome !!!
    Hope to see more wallies from you
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary Re-Watch
      Season 1 - KUSH

Theme : Sanctuary Re-Watch, Season 1, Kush
      Type : Avatars, Banners, Walls

You can choose whoever you want.
      You can submit three pictures per group
      ( 3 avatars, 3 banners, 3 walls )
      if you want.
      You can submit your art into every group.

Size of Walls : 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x800
      Size of Avatars : mostly 100x100 or 200 x 200 or 120 x 120
      Size of Banners : it is up to you ( in accordance to rules of GTW forum )

Send your art here until next Sunday ( 5th September ) and please, keep your art in one post.
      Details Confirmed.

This challenge is only for fun, no one will win. Feel free to ask questions.
      Let's discuss about Kush.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*sorry for the bad banner, I don't have my mojo back.*

Comment

and I underestimate myself ? LoL ... Now who is talking ...
          That banner is great ... dark like that ep
          You really did it great
          sigpic

Comment

So here is my wall. I think I am not so good at wallies. I wanted to make something for Teslen, some walls or .. something.. but I didn't have my mojo with me :-(

Helen and BigFoot friendship - Wall ( click for bigger version )
            great job sammie!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            I like it too!
            And I hope to see more of that friendship in season 3. I really think there is something worth exploring between those two.
            i hope they explore helen and the big guys friendship more in s3 as well

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
            where do you guys learn how to do this stuff, the best i can do is screencaps with shrunk, cropped and logo, and editing the contrast
            practice and mucking around with different affects... it wasnt long ago that was all i could do either...

nonsense, that banner isn't bad at all... you did a great job!
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Kat, thanks so much for nice compliment. I am happy that you like my wall.
              And thanks. I am glad that this banner for a new challenge isn't so bad

Comment

youre very welcome sammie

so kush... i was talking to tina about the coffee comment and how i love the enigma that is helen magnus... the contrast of victorian english and modern is great! teatotaller, queens english, manners and gun weilding, butt kicking, scientist all rolled into one...

i also enjoyed the episode itself... who would be next, how was the creature getting to its victims... what was real and what wasnt... helen and will seeing the hatch differently... the blood tests... will seeing his mum... stargate guest stars
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                  where do you guys learn how to do this stuff, the best i can do is screencaps with shrunk, cropped and logo, and editing the contrast
                  I have learned it myself and then people from Gateworld helped me. I tried tutorials.
                  What program do you use ? Photoshop? Gimp?
                  Same thing here. I learned by myself and some friends helped me. But tutorials are all over the internet and they help a lot! ;DD

Nonsense!
                  When I was it, I thought is was really great. Then, I see this?! :O ... Sammie, don't underestimate yourself ok?
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                    youre very welcome sammie

so kush... i was talking to tina about the coffee comment and how i love the enigma that is helen magnus... the contrast of victorian english and modern is great! teatotaller, queens english, manners and gun weilding, butt kicking, scientist all rolled into one...

i also enjoyed the episode itself... who would be next, how was the creature getting to its victims... what was real and what wasnt... helen and will seeing the hatch differently... the blood tests... will seeing his mum... stargate guest stars
                    I agree, Kat. I enjoyed the episode too. My mother watched this one with me and she told me, that it was her fav episode .. ( untill she saw Requiem and Nubbins )
                    I like the main idea of this episode and Helen and Will were awesome. And Yeah, I didn't recognise David Nykl in there. But he had a small role and he died .. hm .. sad ..

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Same thing here. I learned by myself and some friends helped me. But tutorials are all over the internet and they help a lot! ;DD
                    Nonsense!
                    When I was it, I thought is was really great. Then, I see this?! :O ... Sammie, don't underestimate yourself ok?
                    Aw, ok. Thanks. I won't. I promise.
                    And tutorials are great. If you know the basic things about Photoshop or Gimp, you can try them and you always improve yourself with every new picture

Comment

I loveKush my fave scene's are the coffee scene and the bit with John Awsome eps
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Rule Britania !!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Rule Britania !!!!
                          Yeah!! know i need a hawt cuppa
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            Yeah!! know i need a hawt cuppa
                            I'm going to watch Titanic at weekend ... and now I'm mood for tea
                            haha
                            Enjoy this challenge guys ... !!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              I'm going to watch Titanic at weekend ... and now I'm mood for tea
                              haha
                              Enjoy this challenge guys ... !!!
                              Sweet!! let us know if you see Helen ,Tina i love that movie
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                Sweet!! let us know if you see Helen ,Tina i love that movie
                                Don't worry I will
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X