Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Nice!

Except I own no pictures of Sanctuary - except the one you just posted.

Oh, and how it happened I don't know but Pax Romana (311) was leaked onto the internet this weekend. I haven't seen it yet, nor will I watch it. I can wait a few more days.
    oh I hope they don't wait to post the episode on syfy rewind! I should probably find a friend who actually has cable/satelite so I can watch it with them!

you can use any pics in my photobucket account! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mbs/sanctuary/ there are several Kate but most of them happen to have Henry in them too!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
      you can use any pics in my photobucket account! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mbs/sanctuary/ there are several Kate but most of them happen to have Henry in them too!
      Oh, nice. Thanks.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I just saw this on Freelander_love in livejournal and I just had to post it here.
        Seven Reasons I Adore Kate Freelander by tielan
        http://tielan.livejournal.com/551557.html
        Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 08 April 2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by: planet_tv
          I've decided to make a sim of Kate Freelander for The Sims 2, and I was wondering what you thought her astrological sign would be?
          Agamdeep Darshi's DOB (according to IMDb.com) is July 11 — which makes her Zodiac Sign "CANCER, the Crab!"

Since there are TOO MANY Posts, regarding her to stay, on Sanctuary, I'll just follow-up — without the usual Quotations, from the other Posters...
          Yes, I sincerely hope that they keep Agam/Kate around, until the Series Finalé — provided, of course, that HER HUSBAND doesn't get Agam PREGNANT (forcing her to leave the show, when it's time for her to give birth!)

I can't believe she's already MARRIED! Agam looks SO young — like, 20!

Comment

I know, right!!!! I seriously couldn't believe she was married when I found out. She doesn't look that much older than me and I'm 20.
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
              I also do not believe it was a big surprise
              Hehe I actually DID notice that when I first watched SGA and then saw her in Sanctuary

Same thing with Christopher Heyerdahl..
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

I just watched Metamorphosis (delayed I know right) but Kate was such a sweetie to Will in it! Seeing her being so awesome there I realised I really miss it when Kate isn't in an episode.

Spoiler:
                Seriously the part when she fed Will, maybe I'm overtired but I couldn't help but go "awww"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
                  Hi all
                  I recently watched a Stargate: Atlantis. Even I had no idea that Agam played. . I was terribly surprised.
                  OMG I totally forgot about that!!! Which episode was she in??
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think it was in season 1 Suspicion.

Comment

I loved how Kate was making friend with Gares in the Finale. I've grown to like her more and more as she finally makes a place at the Sanctuary for herself! Can;t wait to see what hey do with her in S4!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Kate is a fantastic character. I hope we'll see a lot of her in season 4!
                        sigpic

Comment

I wasn't a big Kate-fan in S2... mainly because I missed Ashley.

But I really started to like her in S3
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Edit: later that same day after watching episode 401

Season 4 spoilers concerning cast:

Spoiler:
                            Looks like Kate is no longer a regular character. She doesn't appear in the opening credits and she's no longer in the image of the team at the end of the credits.

Dropped between seasons seems like a good guess then.

No explanation given by (official) Sanctuary crew?

Though the question was asked on LJ and someone replied that according to Agam's twitter she's having a massive workload with other projects and stuff, and she's working her way through those so Sanctuary has to take a step back.

Though whether Sanctuary is by choice or not is unknown at this point. Maybe she was coaxed in semi dropping out - I don't know that.

There's also talk of a reduced role - though that doesn't inspire much good in my opinion.

Agam having lots of work is a good thing though - don't get me wrong - girl's in demand, I like that! Very much... but I also like seeing her Sanctuary as Kate.

{mod snip}
                            Last edited by KatG; 08 October 2011, 01:59 PM. Reason: making assumptions about what others will think can lead to conflict

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Edit: later that same day after watching episode 401

Season 4 spoilers concerning cast:

Spoiler:
                              Looks like Kate is no longer a regular character. She doesn't appear in the opening credits and she's no longer in the image of the team at the end of the credits.

Dropped between seasons seems like a good guess then.

No explanation given by (official) Sanctuary crew?

Though the question was asked on LJ and someone replied that according to Agam's twitter she's having a massive workload with other projects and stuff, and she's working her way through those so Sanctuary has to take a step back.

Though whether Sanctuary is by choice or not is unknown at this point. Maybe she was coaxed in semi dropping out - I don't know that.

There's also talk of a reduced role - though that doesn't inspire much good in my opinion.

Agam having lots of work is a good thing though - don't get me wrong - girl's in demand, I like that! Very much... but I also like seeing her Sanctuary as Kate.

{mod snip}
                              Spoiler:
                              I have to agree. Getting dropped from the team pic in the opening credits is worrying to me. But if she's had to reduce her role do to other work, I look forward to seeing Agam in other projects!!
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Well she's definitely in the second ep - she's in the sneak peek that was just posted. I'm wondering if she might get involved with the Hollow Earth abnormals - maybe she's off working with them for a while?

I assume we'll find out eventually exactly how many episodes she's actually in this season. What does 'recurring' mean? Half the eps? Less? I'm hoping more, obviously. I'm glad if Agam has other things going on, she certainly deserves a busy career, but I'll miss Kate all the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X