No announcement yet.

Agam Darshi/Kate Freelander Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally watched the vid... I contributed to the scrapbook. She's so awesome!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

new avi:

"...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Kate's fun but she bugs me more often than not.

I hate how she is so over-acted, and how she is such a fake bad-ass gurl.

I also hate how Ashley gets "killed off" (still no confirmation on this, hence the quotation marks) and then they just replace her with another chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Julian View Post
          Kate's fun but she bugs me more often than not.

I hate how she is so over-acted, and how she is such a fake bad-ass gurl.

I also hate how Ashley gets "killed off" (still no confirmation on this, hence the quotation marks) and then they just replace her with another chick.
          I like Kate, the OTT bad girl just seems like an image she has to me to try and always look strong to people, rather than just overacting, she is trying to hide her own weakness and vulnerability...
          I think killing Ashley off was a bold move, and tbh a good one. It put an emotion and depth in the show that had only been touched upon before. Ashley was a great character and I know her death put a lot of fans off but I think it really worked for sanctuary. Ashley's character never really grew like Will did (at least in s1 + 2) whereas Kate on the other hand keeps proving herself.
          Again all IMHO.
          sigpic

Comment

^I guess so, and I understand the whole "act tough to hide my weakness" bizz, but I still feel at times it comes across as too fake or put on...

Though I quite liked her in the Kali episodes, when she was all nice...

Comment

I've decided to make a sim of Kate Freelander for The Sims 2 and was wondering what you thought her astrological sign would be?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hi all
                I recently watched a Stargate: Atlantis. Even I had no idea that Agam played. . I was terribly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
                  Hi all
                  I recently watched a Stargate: Atlantis. Even I had no idea that Agam played. . I was terribly surprised.
                  Second that - someone pointed that out to me a while ago and I was like "What? Are you serious?" ...

Comment

AHHH I can't believe I haven't been in this thread since April of LAST YEAR!!!

You know Kate doesnt get enough appreciation. She's absolutely phenomenal!!!
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Second that - someone pointed that out to me a while ago and I was like "What? Are you serious?" ...
                      I also do not believe it was a big surprise

Comment

I saw her in that episode last week and I had a total geek moment over it.

Just wanted to drop in and say how much I love Kate.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've just started to watch Season 2 and have just discovered Kate.
                          And I have to agree she is cute...
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                            AHHH I can't believe I haven't been in this thread since April of LAST YEAR!!!

You know Kate doesnt get enough appreciation. She's absolutely phenomenal!!!
                            agreed! kate is awesome
                            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I started a new game thread, Sanctuary Pic Games. Right now we're voting for our favorite character!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                                I started a new game thread, Sanctuary Pic Games. Right now we're voting for our favorite character!
                                Nice!

Except I own no pictures of Sanctuary - except the one you just posted.

Oh, and how it happened I don't know but Pax Romana (311) was leaked onto the internet this weekend. I haven't seen it yet, nor will I watch it. I can wait a few more days.

Comment

Working...
                                X