Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Just that I have one. I am Sparky She-Demon on ffn. I also happen to have a Sanctuary story titled "Shadow Games". It's rated T and it will have Teslen in later chapters. Could you read and review it?
    Yeah sure! I do suck at giving reviews but I'll go take look later

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
    I thought you guys might appreciate this

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/...___685x386.jpg
    Yes! Almost as much s seeing that scene

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
    I think Martin Wood said that they were waiting for sponsors and Amanda said that everyone is dying fir a new season but also the cast is connected to other projects at the moment
    True. It's a all parties waiting for the other party to move. Everyone's taking on other projects to keep working at the moment.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I hope you all likes:

I made this with this tut. The heart font I used since I couldn't find the windows one that was used in the tut was Sexy Love Hearts 2. Found them here.
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Pretty colors Yamii
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Glitch
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Of course
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

still sad that Sanctuary was cancelled

but had a nice Teslen moment today while watching the Eurovision Song Contest:
              The Song from Serbia (of course ) sounded awsome and after I found a translation I could imagine it in a very angsty fanfic-scene in Oxford while Nikola watches Helen being in love with John..
              Song and lyrics:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wei...ure=plpp_video
              http://lyricstranslate.com/de/nije-l...snt-thing.html
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome Snow, I'll have to watch it later when my nets not being a pain
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

June's calendar has arrived!

Enjoy!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yay! Epic winfinity Yamii as my twin would say
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Why thank you Glitch
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

You're quite welcome
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Hey guys, update of LOVE IN THE TIME OF SCIENCE.

This fic is very much Helen/Nikola at the moment.

Chapter 51 - The Age of Light

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Yay, that is one of my favorite fics! ^^ Something to wait forward when I finally get home.

Not-that-random piece of information: Did you ppl know that the first mention of protein crystallization dates back about 150 years and it involved crystallizing hemoglobin from the blood of various species? (For example Lehman, 1853)
                            (Handbook of Industrial Crystallization, 2nd edition, page 267)

For a while I didn't know if I was reading Sanctuary trivia or doing school work

Now I wonder if the writers were more into background work than I ever gave them credit for

Comment

Thank you I miss our vampire so much!

LOL as for the research, it was probably a fluke but thank you for sharing I'm sure you can pass that off as school work...

I'm still hunting for a viable method of Helen's magically delayed pregnancy!

Vampire blood experiments? easy...
                              Abnormal creatures? sure...
                              60 year pregnancy? *?*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                                Thank you I miss our vampire so much!

LOL as for the research, it was probably a fluke but thank you for sharing I'm sure you can pass that off as school work...

I'm still hunting for a viable method of Helen's magically delayed pregnancy!

Vampire blood experiments? easy...
                                Abnormal creatures? sure...
                                60 year pregnancy? *?*
                                It was school work I was doing when my day suddenly became a lot more amusing

I'd go for freezing. It seems to be the only explanation that has some sense in it. I mean, in addition of small details such how on earth, being pregnant for 60 years would have to, eh, suck epically And Helen's work is so dangerous. All the pathogens, chemicals and such. Not good for a baby, not at all!

Embryo cryopreservation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryo_cryopreservation is currently done using liquid nitrogen. According to good old internet, nitrogen was made to liquid in 1883. How I see it, the main problem is that embryo cryopreservation is done at very early state, in which a woman shoudn't even be able to tell she is pregnant (assuming the embryo was in womb). Later on things get much more complicated, when the embryo attaches.

But, I am not sure if the canon leans to other direction. When Erika had her problems, didn't Helen refer the procedure she had, back in the day? With Erika, there certainly wasn't any freezing, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X