• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
    Create an equation: (n+h)t100+-j=happiness assuming answer=yes
    Now THAT is a Tesla thing to do!

Comment

Wow, not even Helen can say no to an equation and mathematical proof

I am having a lot fun with Google translator For some reason I certainly don't understand it often translates "Nikola" to "she" He is pretty enough, I'm certainly not denying that... But why the translator is adamant that Helen is "he", that escapes me

Comment

Or if he`s using a ring, he could have a pigeon bring it to Helen or use his magnetism to make it float in front of her face.

I`m thinking that Nikola being Nikola, he will combine everything into one massively over-the-top scheme. Never bore your audience, and all that.

Comment

I wonder if Helen would ever ask him? In the heat of the moment or something... or if they'd been in a relationship for a while and she was just like 'are going to ask me to marry you or not?'. I suppose due to her upbringing she probably wouldn't, but then Helen has always been a modern woman no matter what time she lives in.

Comment

i don't really see her doing it. i think that while she is a modern mostly, she still has traditions from her upbringing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
              Um... let me find it. Here: http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=...erviews&PAGE=1

It's long, and has quite a few spoilery bits, as it's Amanda and Robin talking about season 4.
              Yay! Thanks so much!
              AHH I can't believe we are gonna get more Teslen! *faints from watching the vid of s4 spoilers again*
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                Wow, not even Helen can say no to an equation and mathematical proof

I am having a lot fun with Google translator For some reason I certainly don't understand it often translates "Nikola" to "she" He is pretty enough, I'm certainly not denying that... But why the translator is adamant that Helen is "he", that escapes me

Probably because it ends with an "a".

Comment

Lily!
                  Spoiler:
                  bloodlust-kissing = MEGASQUEE

I'm horribly fascinated with those kinds of scenes lol

And I love all the proposal ideas people have. He probably would either blurt it out randomly or do something scientific and complex or involving pigeons because Nikola likes doing things like that. Nothing is ever too simple with him The more ridiculous he'd make a proposal, the more Helen would be like but secretly think it adorable
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Finally was inspired by the spoiler art to make this. Spoiler for season 4.

Spoiler:

The quote is one that I found that the real Nikola Tesla did say.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I LOVE it, max!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

As I said before, Max, it's gorgeous!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Lily!
                          Spoiler:
                          bloodlust-kissing = MEGASQUEE

I'm horribly fascinated with those kinds of scenes lol
                          Haha, me too kinda. It comes with the whole vampire thing. Nikola is right: THEY'RE JUST PLAIN COOL.

Comment

Hi everyone! i have made another banner
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
                              I can't help thinking he would just blurt it out. Like "pass the wine, oh and would you marry me?" Like the 'I love you' in Rome.

Or like, Helen does something incredibly brilliant that he finds super hot and he just goes "...MARRY ME." And she thinks it's a joke, only it totally isn't. In fact he starts to really like the idea, and keeps bugging her to marry him for real, and she finally gives in if he will just stop perstering her about it. Then they make out. The end.
                              I love the wine idea!!! I can just see him doing it! And I like your little story... heeeheee *shippy heaven*

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                              Or if he`s using a ring, he could have a pigeon bring it to Helen or use his magnetism to make it float in front of her face.

I`m thinking that Nikola being Nikola, he will combine everything into one massively over-the-top scheme. Never bore your audience, and all that.
                              I like the magnetism idea! I think he would make the ring himself too so that it would be made from a magnetic metal

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                              I wonder if Helen would ever ask him? In the heat of the moment or something... or if they'd been in a relationship for a while and she was just like 'are going to ask me to marry you or not?'. I suppose due to her upbringing she probably wouldn't, but then Helen has always been a modern woman no matter what time she lives in.
                              I like the idea of Helen just blurting it out when she thinks they're about to die, then they don't die and niko has got that 'incorrigible' grin on his face and goes 'of course my love' Or maybe he would set up a situation like that just to get her to propose, then tell her later and she just rolls her eyes

Loving all the arts! Oh, and don't forget people that it's TappingTuesday...ask your Teslen questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

IDK what to ask...I'm thinking something about if she thinks Helen & Niko were close at Oxford like everyone else seems to think?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X