Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    And I was thinking about fanfictions and I got an idea. I am sure I am not going to write it down, because I wouldn't know how to extend the main idea ... but the point of it is :
    Helen is sick and there is a genetic "problem" ... and she is going to become younger Hehe, I know. I have weird ideas
    That sounds interesting indeed!
    It's a shame you're not writing it down. It could be great crack fic
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
      Weird, but incredibly creative! I like it. Sounds like a very funny episode, kind of like the SG1 episode with Young O'Neill.
      Yeah, I can imagine that. But I am not sure that my brain is able to think more "ideas" for this fanfiction.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      That sounds interesting indeed!
      It's a shame you're not writing it down. It could be great crack fic
      Hehe, thanks. And yes, if I was able to write it .. I would have to be a genius .. and I am not.. so ..
      if you wanna try ..
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

um...this is something that I think kind of needed to be said, and PLEASE don't skim over this b/c it's kind of important even though it's OT
        Spoiler:
        So I've been thinking over my random outburst yesterday/Friday, and I'm a bit clearer on what's bothering me now.

It's still partly to do with some attitudes/comments on here & on the NT/JY thread that really hurt me in terms of what I took to be biting sarcasm (whether they were intended that way I don't exactly remember). It was probably when some other people were in a bad mood and just started being snippy about everything I said, and being a naturally sensitive person, I personally do NOT take that kind of thing well. Joking sarcasm, fine. When it's angry sarcasm, THAT is one of my TOP pet peeves--it seriously, really, truly gets on my FREAKING NERVES. So if I flip out randomly, it's probably because I took something to be said out of spite even though it most likely wasn't meant to sound that way. I will admit, that if I feel provoked by such sarcasm, I will actually lash back with some of my own as a natural defense mechanism, I guess--and I apologize for when I have done this and have possibly upset anyone else. I realize I should watch out for that when I get angry so that I don't make people feel as crappy and insulted as I feel when I have that kind of thing directed at me (whether intentionally or unintentionally).

So, just FYI, If I randomly start fuming, this is probably the reason. I hope this will clear things up in the future.

Also, I currently realized that the other thing that's been bothering me is that I've pretty much been on and off angry at the world in general. I know that sounds incredibly stupid, but there's a lot that goes into this and I don't think I can really explain it all in a way that everyone would understand. Much of it has to do with who I am and how the way society is often seems to be counter to that and how I feel like I'm this island floating in a sea of crap (terrible analogy, but I don't have anything better right now). I apologize for taking it out on you girls personally--it's not really your fault. It's just that I have these times when I feel like the entire world is against me and that who I am and what I think are just stupid novelties that don't fit into the modern "system." And sometimes when I'm on here, I'm reminded of that (I'm not going to explain why b/c it's complicated and it would take to long). This kind of thing tends to get me pretty depressed and angry, and yesterday and Friday I was just so stressed out about SO many things (mainly applying to study in Ireland) that having that feeling come back again just caused me to explode.

Anyway, again, I apologize for any issues I may have caused, and I hope this clears things up for future reference. I really do love the show and these threads, and I don't want anything to ruin something we all enjoy together.

So...yeah.

Anyway...thanks.
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hell everyone!! Wow..I have to catch up on reading all these magnificent fics...too bad most of my time is spent on learning medical terminology and the like...LOL
          I promise that I will read them..
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Hell everyone!! Wow..I have to catch up on reading all these magnificent fics...too bad most of my time is spent on learning medical terminology and the like...LOL
            I promise that I will read them..
            OT
            Spoiler:
            What kind of school do yo study ?
            Good luck, btw. And it is great to see you here again
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Corina, great to see you here! Hope you have as lot of fun here as me!

Mimzy, thanks for the explanation. I believe most of the people here can understand the feelings you discribed, at least to some extend. And you hopefully don't have to leave *hugs*

so.. to stay somehow on topic.. today I finished the first half of my december (!!) fanfic.. not that I *should* first write the September one.. noo..
              And I'm reading City Of Bones right now.. theres a huge cathedral, where certain not-completely-human beings can go and they also do scientific stuff there.. oh.. and it's near Brooklyn Bridge.. guess what I had to think about all the time
              sigpic

Comment

Mimzy, thanks for clarifying. If you ever feel like total poo again and someone pisses you off, I do hope you'll come out and say it instead of cropping it all up. There's always someone who does somewhat understand what you're going trough.

Hehe, thanks. And yes, if I was able to write it .. I would have to be a genius .. and I am not.. so ..
                if you wanna try ..
                I'm no genius either!
                Maybe I could somewhow write Niko and Helen as kids, but having it make sense would be something else... Maybe if I called it AU and let it take place in a scene like the end one in ''Sleepers''. You know, a scene everyone knows? But ...differently? It wouldn't be crack, it would be ...LSD. Totally and utterly weird. Yeah maybe then...

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                so.. to stay somehow on topic.. today I finished the first half of my december (!!) fanfic.. not that I *should* first write the September one.. noo..
                And I'm reading City Of Bones right now.. theres a huge cathedral, where certain not-completely-human beings can go and they also do scientific stuff there.. oh.. and it's near Brooklyn Bridge.. guess what I had to think about all the time
                Jeez... Priorites! *shakes head*
                *hides unfinished FF*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for being understanding There's still a bit of an uncomfortable twinge that might stay for awhile, though, so I might not be on here as often.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    um...this is something that I think kind of needed to be said, and PLEASE don't skim over this b/c it's kind of important even though it's OT
                    Spoiler:
                    So I've been thinking over my random outburst.....

Anyway...thanks.
                    *hugs*
                    Spoiler:
                    I think everyone has felt like this at some point, completely understand.
                    can we add you as a friend again? I was saddened to find myself defriended

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                    Hey all fic is good - even if you've done Dec. first you were obviously more inspired by that Look forwards to reading it

I come to drop off the last chapter of my fic too - nobody kill me I left a particular element unresolved... but it kinda had to be that way if there's a sequel
                    Lifeline

And now I can write my september challenge fic!! Wooohooooo
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Oh, I didn't even know it notified people that they had been "de-friended" O_O

Yeah, I was really, really depressed/upset when I did that...I guess you can add me again if you want.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Mimzy, thanks for clarifying. If you ever feel like total poo again and someone pisses you off, I do hope you'll come out and say it instead of cropping it all up. There's always someone who does somewhat understand what you're going trough.
                        PLEASE DO, MIMZY! If it's me who pisses you off, just come right out and say "Dude! You suck today, shut up!" I can totally take it and I'd probably do the same. But then, I'm not very tactful...hmmm...which is probably the reason I'd've pissed you off in this hypothetical scenario...

Comment

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          What kind of school do yo study ?
                          Good luck, btw. And it is great to see you here again
                          OT

Spoiler:
                          I am studying to be a veterinary technician..the animals like me better than most people do..and I am a major animal lover..just bought a veterinary medical dictionary to read for fun..LOL
                          sigpic
                          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                          But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                            PLEASE DO, MIMZY! If it's me who pisses you off, just come right out and say "Dude! You suck today, shut up!" I can totally take it and I'd probably do the same. But then, I'm not very tactful...hmmm...which is probably the reason I'd've pissed you off in this hypothetical scenario...
                            Refer to the new post I made in the NT/JY thread.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh, I didn't even know it notified people that they had been "de-friended" O_O

Yeah, I was really, really depressed/upset when I did that...I guess you can add me again if you want.
                              Spoiler:
                              No it didn't notify me, I just have a strange thing with numbers and I noticed my friend count had reduced... and put two and two together what with how bad you'd been feeling. ...And of course I want to add you again

I wish Sanctuary hadn't been delayed I mean, in some ways it works out well for me because I won't miss the first episode But it other ways I just really want to find out how they survive Big Bertha... and whether the lovely Tesla has a hand in saving the day...

... and whether Magnus rewards him... accordingly...
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                No it didn't notify me, I just have a strange thing with numbers and I noticed my friend count had reduced... and put two and two together what with how bad you'd been feeling. ...And of course I want to add you again

I wish Sanctuary hadn't been delayed I mean, in some ways it works out well for me because I won't miss the first episode But it other ways I just really want to find out how they survive Big Bertha... and whether the lovely Tesla has a hand in saving the day...

... and whether Magnus rewards him... accordingly...
                                Oh, the fanfictions.
                                But I totally agree with you! I, too, won't miss the premiere cos of the switch, but it's driving me CRAZY!

Comment

Working...
                                X