Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    You should be You are the biggest gutter lover here, and you have to keep us alive .. We need our Gutter Mom
    uhhhh....i like the sentiment but not the tittle. I am nor ever shall be anybodys mom....stick with my title of Grand Duchess

Btw, I am writing new drabble about Teslen. Just a short story about Helen 160 birthday I will translate it after I finish it. I just got an idea and I want to write is.
    I was writing my EN ff in the morning .. but I will send it to you when I will have longer part
    Birthdays are fun!!!! just ask Niko hope i get to read it before i go
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      uhhhh....i like the sentiment but not the tittle. I am nor ever shall be anybodys mom....stick with my title of Grand Duchess

Birthdays are fun!!!! just ask Niko hope i get to read it before i go
      Ok, sorry Grand Duchess I will improve myself
      I am writing it in czech .. but I will translate it for all of you Don't worry. I hope I will finish it before you go ..
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Ok, sorry Grand Duchess I will improve myself
        I am writing it in czech .. but I will translate it for all of you Don't worry. I hope I will finish it before you go ..
        hehe i hope so too
        sigpic

Comment

everybodys like, leaving!!! haha im going to uni criss's internet died....awesomeness....not haha xD
          My leaving is only temporary Turns out where I live the internet is provided by a different place to the rest of the country bloody typical. Seriously... my sister was going to set my internet up the day I moved in and now I have to faff about ringing a different company they better not charge more *mutters to self*
          Alas, I aim to be back online late September / early October. Want to get involved in all the discussion about S3

You will have to come on here in your breaks between studying - although fair warning, uni is quite time consuming!

I am still here, Keaira, I am not going anywhere I will be with you
          Teslen have to help each other
          Good to see there are still going to be regulars in the thread We can't let it get all abandoned

And just as a side note... slightly OffT slighty OnT... managed to finish my dissertation and throw in a reference to Teslen *looks pleased with self*
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            My leaving is only temporary Turns out where I live the internet is provided by a different place to the rest of the country bloody typical. Seriously... my sister was going to set my internet up the day I moved in and now I have to faff about ringing a different company they better not charge more *mutters to self*
            Alas, I aim to be back online late September / early October. Want to get involved in all the discussion about S3

You will have to come on here in your breaks between studying - although fair warning, uni is quite time consuming!
            well yay for coming back in time for s3 discussions and freak outs!!! lol
            yeah idk we'll see how it goes cuz....
            Good to see there are still going to be regulars in the thread We can't let it get all abandoned
            i was never going to abandon this place....just not be on with the amount of frequency that i am now

And just as a side note... slightly OffT slighty OnT... managed to finish my dissertation and throw in a reference to Teslen *looks pleased with self*
            hahaha niiiice
            sigpic

Comment

well yay for coming back in time for s3 discussions and freak outs!!! lol
              I totally missed out on the S1 and 2 freak outs Having said this I think I might have convinced my sister to become a Sanctuary fan... now just to encourage her to ship our fave couple

yeah idk we'll see how it goes cuz....

i was never going to abandon this place....just not be on with the amount of frequency that i am now
              That's alright then
              sigpic

Comment

I totally missed out on the S1 and 2 freak outs Having said this I think I might have convinced my sister to become a Sanctuary fan... now just to encourage her to ship our fave couple
                i missed s1 but managed to arrive in time for s2
                i think my roommate at Uni is going to be a fan, she already thinks it looks interesting after seeing the trailer and she was a buffy&supernatural fan so this show is right up her alley....i full plan on making sure that she ships the right couples

That's alright then
                did you honestly think id leave? i could never fully abandoned this place for reasons of sappiness that im not going to spam here with
                sigpic

Comment

Just checking

spam away
                  sigpic

Comment

Just checking

spam away
                    no need to check im dedicated who made this thread remember
                    sigpic

Comment

YAY for finished dissertation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a huge accomplishment. Congrats!
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Okay, I HAZ FINISHED CHAPTER TEH THIRD!!!!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224074/...ng_Up_the_Heat

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/view...ze=0&chapter=3
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YaY for dissertation too. GREEEEEEEN !!
                          I am happy for you.
                          Btw, from the moment when I woke up, I am thinking about Teslen and about fanfictions
                          Am I crazy ?
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            *freaks out over chapter*
                            That was brilliant! Although also a little bit evil
                            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                              *freaks out over chapter*
                              That was brilliant! Although also a little bit evil
                              Thanks Yes, it was a bit evil. Poor Helen. xD
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
                                Yea, I suspected as much, everybody always seems to go to school in Dublin, Trinity's really popular as well. I actually thought about going to Dublin for a while but Ulster's rated No1 in the UK for my course so I stayed up here instead. Seemed like the smart thing to do, lol.

I bet you'll love it though I hope you have experience drinking (sorry, I have no idea what age you are or where you're from but if your at uni then your old enough to drink over here). The folks down South really like their booze
                                Spoiler:

LOL yes, so I've heard. I'm almost 20. Close to the drinking age in the U.S. (21). I've only ever sipped stuff, though. Do not like the taste very much xD

But I'm going to be over there for St. Patrick's, so...yeah. roflz

As for the choice of school, I could only choose between Cork & Dublin, since those were the two schools that my school has programs with. Dublin had more courses to choose from, so I ended up going with that
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X