Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
    Your welcome, it's true. Well, whenever you do write again I know there'll be lots of happiness
    *blush* thanks darling

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to write the accompanying explanations then

You're good at English grammar aren't you? As I'm sort of stuck on something and could do with some help...
    yeah i you could say i am haha shoot me a pm with it
    Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    It's okay, Keaira, don't push yourself. Get thru the first semester of college--that's what's important (b/c I know what it's like not to...and it really sucks ). Oh, and ENJOY it. That's the other thing
    oh i plan too trust me! haha ive been waiting for college for a long time and ive got a cool roomate and my dream major and its just awesome already and its not even the 26th yet
    And I know what the teeth thing is like...I refused to take any meds other than like, Advil, or something, so I wasn't loopy, just...in a lot of pain. I was afraid of the Vicodin lmao. Just lie down and eat jello, ice cream, popsicles, pudding...and have a lot lot lot of ice.
    ahh well im not on the heavy stuff they gave me, the percocet, and am not loopy at all even though im on the other stuff. im really not in pain either. just sore and depressed idk why lol xD[/my pathetic life]
    Anyway, to cheer everyone up, GUESS WHAT? I ACTUALLY STARTED ONE OF THOSE FICS I WAS TALKING ABOUT A LONG TIME AGO...the one about nubbins and broken air conditioning.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224074/...ng_Up_the_Heat

*dances*
    will read and review that later
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

ahh well im not on the heavy stuff they gave me, the percocet, and am not loopy at all even though im on the other stuff. im really not in pain either. just sore and depressed idk why lol xD[/my pathetic life]

will read and review that later
      lol I know what you mean From what I remember I was depressed too. Mostly because I couldn't eat anything I wanted, though. I'm very pathetic when it comes to being denied food

anyhoo...you'll like the ficcy
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Anyway, to cheer everyone up, GUESS WHAT? I ACTUALLY STARTED ONE OF THOSE FICS I WAS TALKING ABOUT A LONG TIME AGO...the one about nubbins and broken air conditioning.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224074/...ng_Up_the_Heat

*dances*
        Loved it!

*blush* thanks darling

yeah i you could say i am haha shoot me a pm with it
        Done *runs away to hide*
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

lol I know what you mean From what I remember I was depressed too. Mostly because I couldn't eat anything I wanted, though. I'm very pathetic when it comes to being denied food

anyhoo...you'll like the ficcy
          hahaha i will read it as soon as ive finished watching Continuum

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
          Done *runs away to hide*
          no hiding necessary
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha i will read it as soon as ive finished watching Continuum

no hiding necessary
            Now I want to watch Stargate...

Thanks for the help!

And do you know how odd the code on here for italic capital 'I' looks?
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

I has funneh preview from teh 2nd chapter b/c I is bored

Spoiler:
              Nikola Tesla sighed in relief as he exited his room. He had to admit, while he didn’t really welcome the notion of wearing khakis, they did leave him feeling much cooler. Which, today, was going to make all the difference if he was to survive the unfortunate mishap that had befallen the Sanctuary.

The Serbian physicist made his way to the elevator, pulling out his new handkerchief just in time so he could carefully wipe the (presumably filthy) surface of the “down” button before he pushed it. One could never be too cautious when it came to germs. They were everywhere, even in such an immaculately clean place as Helen Magnus’ own Sanctuary, and Nikola hated to take any chances.

He waited patiently by the enormous brass-colored door, hands locked behind his back in that old-fashioned way of his. His thoughts wandered back to the current dilemma. If the little critters—what were they called? Oh, yes, nubbins. If the nubbins had chewed through the circuitry, he and Moony would have to figure out a way to replace the wiring. Moony. What a ridiculous nickname…he had no idea why he had suddenly decided to use it. Not that he found Kate’s books about that wizard messiah to be ridiculous—he thought them quite entertaining, actually—but the name itself was still somewhat silly. Really, all the rest of the Marauders had come up with clever names, but all Remus could think up was an unimpressive wordplay on werewolf mythology. How uncreative was…where in God’s name was the elevator?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ok hi there i am new to the thread and the sanctuary world. I have been going nuts trying to find a place for telsa/mangus love thankfully found my safe heaven here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythstar Blackdragon View Post
                  ok hi there i am new to the thread and the sanctuary world. I have been going nuts trying to find a place for telsa/mangus love thankfully found my safe heaven here.
                  hahaha safe heaven indeed!!! as the founder of the thread id like to welcome you to the joy of Teslen hope to see you around bunches
                  sigpic

Comment

I has funneh preview from teh 2nd chapter b/c I is bored

Spoiler:
                    Nikola Tesla sighed in relief as he exited his room. He had to admit, while he didn’t really welcome the notion of wearing khakis, they did leave him feeling much cooler. Which, today, was going to make all the difference if he was to survive the unfortunate mishap that had befallen the Sanctuary.

The Serbian physicist made his way to the elevator, pulling out his new handkerchief just in time so he could carefully wipe the (presumably filthy) surface of the “down” button before he pushed it. One could never be too cautious when it came to germs. They were everywhere, even in such an immaculately clean place as Helen Magnus’ own Sanctuary, and Nikola hated to take any chances.

He waited patiently by the enormous brass-colored door, hands locked behind his back in that old-fashioned way of his. His thoughts wandered back to the current dilemma. If the little critters—what were they called? Oh, yes, nubbins. If the nubbins had chewed through the circuitry, he and Moony would have to figure out a way to replace the wiring. Moony. What a ridiculous nickname…he had no idea why he had suddenly decided to use it. Not that he found Kate’s books about that wizard messiah to be ridiculous—he thought them quite entertaining, actually—but the name itself was still somewhat silly. Really, all the rest of the Marauders had come up with clever names, but all Remus could think up was an unimpressive wordplay on werewolf mythology. How uncreative was…where in God’s name was the elevator?
                    Spoiler:
                    *stares* You're evil, now I need more fics!
                    It sounds really good - last line was hilarious!

Hello! Welcome to the thread! Plenty of Teslen love here!

Comment

love all the artwork around its great, your all talented. Glad to see not the only one anticipating season 3.

Comment

love all the artwork around its great, your all talented. Glad to see not the only one anticipating season 3.
                        bahahaha you are sooooooo not the only the anticipating s3!!! there are many many many of us simply dying for the new season! especially after attending a certain convention lol
                        sigpic

Comment

lucky saw the footage and the trailer couldn't keep from re watching the tesla scenes almost wore my comp out

Comment

lucky saw the footage and the trailer couldn't keep from re watching the tesla scenes almost wore my comp out
                            hahaha i dont think there was one of us that didnt watch that a million trillion times
                            sigpic

Comment

WELCOME, MB!!!

(are you on sanctuaryfiction.net too? b/c I swear I saw your name there. I'm "Miss Pookamonga" on there )
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YEAH am everywhere i can be when trying to find anything on this couple. Love the work by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X