sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hehehe you already know my comments
        haha yep xD

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
        You know I loved it! Although I'm sad it's finsihed

Sorry for not being around in the last week, I've been away and internetless
        But it did give me a chance to get some fics rolling, although because I'm an idiot and didn't take my laptop I had to start writing by hand...0.o
        So hopefully I'll get something up soon - oh, and one's multichaptered! And yes, there is more than one

I like the ressurection idea for september, although I can see me writing some lovely angst/tragedy for that one...and I've been trying so hard with the fluff! *sigh* I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

Love all the many banners and sigs - there'd be too many quotes to do them all
        Dubbers I'm looking forward for your fic

Originally posted by joanna View Post
        Hey guys! How's this for Teslen ?
        click the photo for full size
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]27233[/ATTACH]
        BRILLIANT!
        I tried something like that a while ago but I never had the patience to finish it. actually, I have so much teslen and tesla art unfinished in my computer
        but anyway, totally love your version! FLUFF!!!

Comment

awwh fluff
          Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          haha yep xD
          haha when i dont hijack it that is xD

Dubbers I'm looking forward for your fic
          third this
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha when i dont hijack it that is xD
            what would my stories be without you hijacking them? xD

Comment

what would my stories be without you hijacking them? xD
              they'd lack experimenting. which when it comes to Teslen, is just soo hard to resist....kinda like Nikola...and Helen xD
              sigpic

Comment

they'd lack experimenting. which when it comes to Teslen, is just soo hard to resist....kinda like Nikola...and Helen xD
                haha and now are you being subtle about how should I start gutter/smut?
                who needs that when I have you to "complete" my fics xD

Comment

Soooo i was digging through files on my computer for something and i found this poem in a document marked "Teslen"...its by John Keats...basically its that scene from the trailer. IT IS FREAKING TESLEN TO THE FREAKING MAX AND I LOVE IT AND YOU"LL LOVE IT AND ITS AWESOME:

i dont know the title of it....
                  This living hand, now warm and capable
                  Of earnest grasping, would, if it were cold
                  And in the icy silence of the tomb,
                  So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights
                  That thou would wish thine own heart dry of blood
                  So in my veins red life might stream again,
                  And thou be conscience-calm’d–see here it is
                  I hold it towards you.

try to tell me thats not Nikola and Helen.
                  *dies of love for Keats and her OTP*
                  sigpic

Comment

Soooo i was digging through files on my computer for something and i found this poem in a document marked "Teslen"...its by John Keats...basically its that scene from the trailer. IT IS FREAKING TESLEN TO THE FREAKING MAX AND I LOVE IT AND YOU"LL LOVE IT AND ITS AWESOME:

I hold it towards you.

THAT IS SO TESLEN !
                    Seems that I have new fav poem
                    I love it
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      THAT IS SO TESLEN !
                      Seems that I have new fav poem
                      I love it
                      isn't it?
                      that's what I thought too!

Comment

isn't it?
                        that's what I thought too!
                        I love it
                        I said I have new fav poem ... it's simply beatiful and simply Teslen
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                          You know I loved it! Although I'm sad it's finsihed

Sorry for not being around in the last week, I've been away and internetless
                          But it did give me a chance to get some fics rolling, although because I'm an idiot and didn't take my laptop I had to start writing by hand...0.o
                          So hopefully I'll get something up soon - oh, and one's multichaptered! And yes, there is more than one

I like the ressurection idea for september, although I can see me writing some lovely angst/tragedy for that one...and I've been trying so hard with the fluff! *sigh* I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

Love all the many banners and sigs - there'd be too many quotes to do them all
                          It's horrible not having the net! I move house again in about three weeks and I'm pretty certain the new place won't have internet access thinking of getting a dongle but no idea where I'd start with that...

prompt: one of them (either helen or niko - writers choice) dies, and the other figures out a way to bring them back.... all other details up to the writer
                          you'd have to kill one of them twice to make it tragedy if you like we could stipulate "happy ending" then you can still try at fluff

Love it Tried to green you but apparently I have to spread it around more everyone I've clicked on recently I get that damn message *mutters to self*

Teslen *agrees* love it
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            It's horrible not having the net! I move house again in about three weeks and I'm pretty certain the new place won't have internet access thinking of getting a dongle but no idea where I'd start with that...

prompt: one of them (either helen or niko - writers choice) dies, and the other figures out a way to bring them back.... all other details up to the writer
                            you'd have to kill one of them twice to make it tragedy if you like we could stipulate "happy ending" then you can still try at fluff
                            see that's why I love scifi. you can kill and resurrect anyone you want!
                            but of course, you gotta do it in a plausible and ubber awesome way

Comment

see that's why I love scifi. you can kill and resurrect anyone you want!
                              but of course, you gotta do it in a plausible and ubber awesome way
                              Couldn't say it better ... Nobody dies in sci-fi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Strangely enough I've already covered that in one of my stories in A vampire can dream, can't he? And my fic for this month also has some little bit slightly to do with that, though nobody actually dies, yet at least; it may get out of control...
                                As for killing them twice, you shouldn't have given me the idea, although I could just kill them both, or combine both ideas and kill them both twice...ok, now I know this is getting out of control, maybe you should make it ressurection with happy ending...0.o

I hold it towards you.

You are sooo right; and it's lovely, and very Teslen
                                Spoiler:
                                Source blood and all
                                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X