No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just seen the trailer? and how are you handling all that?

Comment

Originally posted by truffles View Post
      I like all those ideas, especially Trick or Treat and Mistletoe! Oh, the ways those fics would go...straight to the gutter!!! Yeah, RL sucks since I haven't written a challenge fic for months now and I miss my Teslen!!

And OMG, it just proves how behind I am when I've only now just seen the S3 trailer!! Helen, Nikola, bed!! I'm screaming like mad (on the inside 'cause the ppl around me are already looking scared of my manic grin). Today is going to be a good day!!

Oh, and I see some new people here I don't think I've met. Hi, Joanna! I'm truffles, welcome to the madness!!
      Hey I don't think I know you ... Nice to meet ya truffles
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

I'm re-watching it over and over like an addiction! Pausing at certain points 'cause I *seriously* cannot contain my fan-girly squee-ness! Lol, this girl who was sitting close by moved away 'cause I started laughing to myself!! Is it completely loony of me to want to excuse myself to the bathroom so I can finally scream out loud? Or would you guys be wanting to do the same thing in my position? CANNOT WAIT for S3!!! TESLEN RULES!

Comment

I'm re-watching it over and over like an addiction! Pausing at certain points 'cause I *seriously* cannot contain my fan-girly squee-ness! Lol, this girl who was sitting close by moved away 'cause I started laughing to myself!! Is it completely loony of me to want to excuse myself to the bathroom so I can finally scream out loud? Or would you guys be wanting to do the same thing in my position? CANNOT WAIT for S3!!! TESLEN RULES!
          yes TESLEN RULES! even if people may start to believe you're crazy! why would you care?
          I was kinda dead for 3-4 days after seeing that trailer!!!
          Spoiler:
          WE GET A BEDROOM SCENE!!!
          AND A HAND HOLDING!!
          aaaaaahhhhh there you go, you got me started!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            yes TESLEN RULES! even if people may start to believe you're crazy! why would you care?
            I was kinda dead for 3-4 days after seeing that trailer!!!
            Spoiler:
            WE GET A BEDROOM SCENE!!!
            AND A HAND HOLDING!!
            aaaaaahhhhh there you go, you got me started!
            A happy hello right back at you, Martina! Nice to meet you!! Teslen love is addictive!

Spoiler:
            I'm totally not sorry about getting you started! I've paused at that scene ten times now and just stared happily. Is it just me or was he a little too comfortable in there? Maybe it's not the first time he's been in there! Aw heck, my concentration's shot. Forget RL. I'm going to be happily comatose for the next few hours!

Comment

A happy hello right back at you, Martina! Nice to meet you!! Teslen love is addictive!

Spoiler:
              I'm totally not sorry about getting you started! I've paused at that scene ten times now and just stared happily. Is it just me or was he a little too comfortable in there? Maybe it's not the first time he's been in there! Aw heck, my concentration's shot. Forget RL. I'm going to be happily comatose for the next few hours!
              OMG that would be
              Spoiler:
              though she does greet him with a gun so I think he's the first time there after all.
              how couldn't he be comfortable when he's kneeling near HELEN'S BED in HER BEDROOM???
              they sooo should have made out right there instead of her kicking him out
              but since he enters the bedroom and until he gets out we DON'T HAVE A CLUE of what's happening there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                thats my write up about my weekend
                Your write up is awesome

glad you all enjoyed my report haha

i officially mailed the letter and my poem to him

i made the offer on the thunk thread but i figured id make it here too, if anybody wants to read the letter/poem i sent let me know
                Can I read? I'm curious

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Okay, so I had this Spanish composition assignment and one of the options was to write a love story...so guess who I wrote about?

Except, being me, I made it have an incredibly depressing ending. LOL

English version for lazy people
                Spoiler:
                There once lived a very beautiful woman named Helen. Helen was always very lonely because she lived alone in a very large house. Her only friend was a tall man named John, but sometimes John would lose his temper and fight with Helen.

One day, when Helen was walking in the park, a gust of wind carried her hat away. Fortunately, a man grabbed it and returned it to Helen. Helen thanked him and blushed because the man was very handsome. Then the man introduced himself. His name was Nikola and he was a scientist. The two began talking and discovered that they got along quite well.

After the first meeting in the park, the two decided to meet there every day for lunch. Every day Helen and Nikola ate and talked together, and eventually they fell in love. Helen was very happy that she had found a soul mate, and Nikola was flattered that such a beautiful woman loved him.

However, one day, John saw the two when they were kissing, and he became very jealous and very furious. He decided to kill Nikola to eliminate the competition. One night, John snuck into Nikola's house with a knife and stabbed Nikola. But Helen was in the bathroom, and when she heard Nikola's cry, she ran to the room quickly. When Helen appeared, John got very frightened and tried to escape. To stop him, Helen grabbed the knife and stabbed him. John screamed and collapsed to the floor. Then Helen went to Nikola to help him, but Nikola was already dead. Helen began to cry, and she was so pained that she took the knife and killed herself. She died in the arms of her love.

What a lovely, happy story, right?
                even though you said it had a depressing ending I was still hoping....
                Spoiler:
                Niko and Helen would live

Hope you get a high mark

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                Found this on google. I hope it'll work in the forum.
                I wish she was with Nikola though

Ok, it didn't work so i post the link:

Amanda Tapping (small)

Amanda Tapping
                I bet that took ages to make!

OMG that would be
                Spoiler:
                though she does greet him with a gun so I think he's the first time there after all.
                how couldn't he be comfortable when he's kneeling near HELEN'S BED in HER BEDROOM???
                but since he enters the bedroom and until he gets out we DON'T HAVE A CLUE of what's happening there!!!
                Spoiler:
                Don't you get the impression she greets everyone who enters her bedroom with a gun though? I mean, this is Helen Magnus, so she's bound to always be on her guard.

Halloween for October that sounds interestinggggg!
                about september. Amy (lastrequest) suggested a while ago "resurrection". I kinda like the idea. what do you think?
                yeah I suggested this idea ages ago - the details are on the topic on fanfic.net and Halloween sounds cool for October...
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

OMG that would be
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I think Helen would greet anyone coming into her bedroom unannounced with a gun, but when she saw it was Nikola, she put it away, opened up her robe to show some tasteful cleavage...it's true, if you watch the trailer, pause at 2:15-2:16, and look closely at Helen, you can see a hint of skin! That's totally for his benefit!

And she only said 'get out', but maybe she changes her mind or Nikola says, 'not without a goodnight kiss'.....I'm losing it, aren't I?

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Spoiler:
                    Don't you get the impression she greets everyone who enters her bedroom with a gun though? I mean, this is Helen Magnus, so she's bound to always be on her guard.
                    Spoiler:
                    Hell yes!! she sleeps with that gun under her pillow!
                    if Niko was still a vamp she would have definelty shot him just to teach him a lesson for waltzing into her bedroom XD

Spoiler:
                    I think Helen would greet anyone coming into her bedroom unannounced with a gun, but when she saw it was Nikola, she put it away, opened up her robe to show some tasteful cleavage...it's true, if you watch the trailer, pause at 2:15-2:16, and look closely at Helen, you can see a hint of skin! That's totally for his benefit!

And she only said 'get out', but maybe she changes her mind or Nikola says, 'not without a goodnight kiss'.....I'm losing it, aren't I?
                    Spoiler:
                    well when you wake up with a gorgeous 154 genius entering your bedroom in the middle of the night there's a big chance things go crazy from here *giggles*

not without a goodnight kiss? OMG what if he says that? and what if Helen kisses him? I mean, she just told him he's brilliant. She could kiss him to
                    AAAAAHHHH

Comment

Yep, it was me

thankies.

OH BTW IT'S AUGUST!!! Which means...AUGUST FIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The theme is STARGAZING.

also, that means we need to pick themes for the rest of the months...any ideas?
                      watch those double posts

I think dearest Mimzy did actually we bounced around with Magniko for awhile but it didnt quite catch on haha
                      I like all those ideas, especially Trick or Treat and Mistletoe! Oh, the ways those fics would go...straight to the gutter!!! Yeah, RL sucks since I haven't written a challenge fic for months now and I miss my Teslen!!

And OMG, it just proves how behind I am when I've only now just seen the S3 trailer!! Helen, Nikola, bed!! I'm screaming like mad (on the inside 'cause the ppl around me are already looking scared of my manic grin). Today is going to be a good day!!

Oh, and I see some new people here I don't think I've met. Hi, Joanna! I'm truffles, welcome to the madness!!
                      Hi Truffles. Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be here
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                      My Twitter

Comment

Yep, it was me

thankies.

OH BTW IT'S AUGUST!!! Which means...AUGUST FIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The theme is STARGAZING.

watch those double posts

I think dearest Mimzy did actually we bounced around with Magniko for awhile but it didnt quite catch on haha
                        OMG that would be
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, we (or at least some of us) did want to get Ashley back, so maybe we'll get an Amanda now hihi
                        sigpic
                        My Twitter

Comment

Yep, it was me

thankies.

watch those double posts

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          Your write up is awesome

Can I read? I'm curious

even though you said it had a depressing ending I was still hoping....
                          Spoiler:
                          Niko and Helen would live

Hope you get a high mark

I bet that took ages to make!

Spoiler:

yeah I suggested this idea ages ago - the details are on the topic on fanfic.net and Halloween sounds cool for October...
                          No they don't take ages to make. I know those who make the ascii images, have a program. so they open the photo in that program and the program makes the text-photo in a few seconds. Unfortunately I don't have that program myself.
                          I still prefer the small ascii, they look good in emails. i tried in the forum, but they don't work. the forum doesn't allow empty spaces like that. so all the "image" is moved to the left and flattened
                          sigpic
                          My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                            Well, we (or at least some of us) did want to get Ashley back, so maybe we'll get an Amanda now hihi
                            OH OH THEY TALKED ABOUT THIS AT TSE!!! spoilers ahead slightly...
                            Spoiler:
                            at the martin, amanda, damian panel they got asked about damians comment that ashley could be coming back and they discussed how they had always had this idea for a story called "mother of the year" and how now its gotten changed a bit since obviously, ashleys dead and it was said that loosing a character or a cast member is always a tragic thing and they tried to let ashley leave in a way that was honorable, to do right by her character, making that last act hers and a heroic one of saving her mother. and now it would (and i quote) "cheapen" all of the heroic-ness that ashley did.

so basically, she's not coming back. and im totally ok with it
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

OH OH THEY TALKED ABOUT THIS AT TSE!!! spoilers ahead slightly...
                              Spoiler:
                              at the martin, amanda, damian panel they got asked about damians comment that ashley could be coming back and they discussed how they had always had this idea for a story called "mother of the year" and how now its gotten changed a bit since obviously, ashleys dead and it was said that loosing a character or a cast member is always a tragic thing and they tried to let ashley leave in a way that was honorable, to do right by her character, making that last act hers and a heroic one of saving her mother. and now it would (and i quote) "cheapen" all of the heroic-ness that ashley did.

so basically, she's not coming back. and im totally ok with it
                              I'm okay with that too. And I think they found a really good, cool, and heroic way to do what they did. That was actually my favorite Ashley moment.
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Oh gosh. Thanks for making my imagination run wild with that S3 scene...
                                I mean... All that potential... *sighs*

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                I'm okay with that too. And I think they found a really good, cool, and heroic way to do what they did. That was actually my favorite Ashley moment.
                                Me too.
                                Spoiler:
                                I actually didn't really miss Ashley in S2...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X