• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I LOVE the way your minds work
    Why thank you.

Anyway, considering the rest of the season
    Spoiler:
    If AT's word about J-Yo being in 8 or more eps this season is correct, then he has at least 3 more eps to go, two of which are "Wingman" (3x15) and "Awakening" (3x16). I'm not sure what "Wingman" is about, but I know "Awakening" has the Vampire Queen Afina in it, and that according to a post on twitter in November, when they were filming it, Helen and Niko get stuck in underground tunnels AGAIN
    HUZZAH!!!

Comment

Regarding the fact that
      Spoiler:
      Druitt didn't take Niko with him [and was a complete jerk] boy I was so pissed on him. Felt like killing him! Niko could've proved himself extremely useful but no, Johnny boy wanted to be the hero. He can't stand competition
      but as pissed I was in the begining, when I saw Adam tricked Druitt and his freaks attacked him my heart cried with joy cuz Druitt got what he deserved [I'm sorry Druitt fans but it's true ] AND Niko could now come to save Helen [and all the gang] by himself

now, regarding Rufflemas: do we have a date? 22nd, 23rd?

Comment

I LOVE the way your minds work

Anyway, considering the rest of the season
        Spoiler:
        If AT's word about J-Yo being in 8 or more eps this season is correct, then he has at least 3 more eps to go, two of which are "Wingman" (3x15) and "Awakening" (3x16). I'm not sure what "Wingman" is about, but I know "Awakening" has the Vampire Queen Afina in it, and that according to a post on twitter in November, when they were filming it, Helen and Niko get stuck in underground tunnels AGAIN
        Thank you!

And WOO!! I hope that happens I can never get enough of Teslen scenes!
        Hopefully..
        Spoiler:
        if they are stuck in underground tunnels, we get to see a kiss or something. LOL
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Uh sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while...that's because I couldn't watch Hollow Men yet and I don't wanna spoil myself...I can tell you, it's getting harder to resist by the minute . But hopefully I can watch it tomorrow *yay*

On the subject of Rufflemas: count me in!!! I'll try my best to do sth, but don't expect too much Do we have a date yet?
          Last edited by Jadestar28; 19 December 2010, 07:45 AM. Reason: Bad spelling

Comment

Does Rufflemas happen just during one day?
            I'm doing a video (but idk how much time I'll need, cuz my pain in the ass program won't stop crashing every 2minutes ><), and a fanfic (perhaps a drawing, but I have no idea for now..
            That's why I'm not sure I'd have finished all of that the same day xD

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for not being around (much) lately! Rufflemas (love it!) is kinda time consuming. Still have to catch up on Niko eps
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Okay. Since someone mentioned about Rufflemas being only one day and kinda being sad about it...

I DECLARE THIS WEEK RUFFLEMAS WEEK.

There.
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oooh, WOW! That's what I call a celebration

Can't wait to see what all of you creative people post here It's so great what you can do!

(I'll try to make something, too - please, don't throw things at me )
                  sigpic
                  Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Yeahh! Happy Rufflemas!!

Comment

hell yes!
                      Happy Rufflemas Teslenites! <333
                      *ruffles clone's hair*
                      I've already started making some stuffs but it's gonna take me some time to finish them just wanted to let you know

Comment

YAY!!! Happy Rufflemas to you all.

On a side note - finally got to watch Hollow Men
                        Spoiler:
                        Holy C - what an amazing episode. And boy, was I mad when Johnny boy left Nikola behind - hopefully he gets to play the hero and saves Helen...and the rest of the gang.

Comment

aaand let the celebration begin! <3

Comment

Happy
                            Rufflemas
                            !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Okay. Since someone mentioned about Rufflemas being only one day and kinda being sad about it...

I DECLARE THIS WEEK RUFFLEMAS WEEK.

There.
                              A full week? How fun is that!

HAPPY RUFFLEMAS!

I'll try and make something, but I won't promise. Anyway, if I don't get it done in time, I'm sure you won't mind if I post it later, will you?
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

awh, it really warms my heart to see that my little idea of Rufflemas is being continued a year later!!

enjoy it everybody! i wish i could contribute but the RL keeps me from doing so! i'll pop in occasionally over the next month until i head back to Uni!

see you around!!
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X