Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hahahaa why on earth would you want to be saved from theGutter Lounge?!?!!? XP
    because my thoughts can be so overwhelming sometimes haha
    I'm often surprised by the way my mind works

but back to teslen, I feel like I'm ready for another gutter "session" . any more ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

because my thoughts can be so overwhelming sometimes haha
      I'm often surprised by the way my mind works

but back to teslen, I feel like I'm ready for another gutter "session" . any more ideas?
      lame, i just never leave and its great.

depends what your in the mood for
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hahahaa why on earth would you want to be saved from theGutter Lounge?!?!!? XP
        Hehe .. it isn't the right question. :-)
        The right one should be : Is it possible to be saved from the Gutter Lounge ?
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

lame, i just never leave and its great.

depends what your in the mood for
          *ponders*
          well since we've talked about Sleepers why shouldn't we try some Revelations II gutter?
          when Helen and Nikola returned into the main chamber with their keys and they both had dust on their clothes and mud on their faces *giggles*
          again huuuuuge city labirint

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Hehe .. it isn't the right question. :-)
          The right one should be : Is it possible to be saved from the Gutter Lounge ?
          I've just tried it. the answer is: hell no!

Comment

Of course .. I don't be saved by anything .. I want to fall down into Gutter and into Jon ...

Comment

Of course .. I don't be saved by anything .. I want to fall down into Gutter and into Jon ...
              always happy to have a new gutter fellow among us
              and *ahem* that sounded very guttery though *cough* wrong thread *cough*

but it's okay, we'll blame the gutter for that

Comment

*ponders*
                well since we've talked about Sleepers why shouldn't we try some Revelations II gutter?
                when Helen and Nikola returned into the main chamber with their keys and they both had dust on their clothes and mud on their faces *giggles*
                again huuuuuge city labirint
                thats not all thats huge XP

I've just tried it. the answer is: hell no!
                Its not possible to be saved from the Gutter Lounge when I am around...thats just the way it is and you all LOVE IT
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

So I was at a family party today and one of my cousins has two kids that totally look like Teslen babies. So cute
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    So I was at a family party today and one of my cousins has two kids that totally look like Teslen babies. So cute
                    Teslen is everywhere ... It's like that song love is in the air ... *Teslen is in the air* ... xD
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      Teslen is everywhere ... It's like that song love is in the air ... *Teslen is in the air* ... xD
                      haha lol. perhaps it's not everywhere but we see it everywhere
                      teslenites mind

Comment

teslenites mind
                        LOL, Martina. You made my day. This song is great but if I imagine the song with "Teslen is in the air" instead of "Love is in the air" I have to laugh.
                        Criss, of course, they needn't to be everywhere .. It is enough for us that we see them everywhere

Keaira, I know that if you are near .. then there si gutter everywhere. And I am glad that you do this. Good work, hun.

Comment

teslenites mind
                          Teslenites mind rocks

LOL, Martina. You made my day. This song is great but if I imagine the song with "Teslen is in the air" instead of "Love is in the air" I have to laugh.
                          Criss, of course, they needn't to be everywhere .. It is enough for us that we see them everywhere

Keaira, I know that if you are near .. then there si gutter everywhere. And I am glad that you do this. Good work, hun.
                          *Teslen is in the air
                          Everywhere I look around
                          Teslen is in the air
                          Every sight and every sound

This song is going be in my head all day ... But I like Teslen version of this song better ... and I'm glad that I made your day sweetie btw you know song Love is all around ? (Wet Wet Wet ) ... That's a Teslen song !
                          sigpic

Comment

People, people .. I just found one really great thing. I start to prefer Teslen to Sam / Jack.
                            Holy Moly. But I can't help myself. I think that they have such a great chemistry and they fit to each other perfectly.
                            I am in a big trouble, now.

My brain, my heart are full of Teslen. Do you feel the same feeling like me ? I am afraid that I am alone in this pronounced state ..

Comment

People, people .. I just found one really great thing. I start to prefer Teslen to Sam / Jack.
                              Holy Moly. But I can't help myself. I think that they have such a great chemistry and they fit to each other perfectly.
                              I am in a big trouble, now.

My brain, my heart are full of Teslen. Do you feel the same feeling like me ? I am afraid that I am alone in this pronounced state ..
                              We all in here have same feeling like you and tell me about it ... In Slovakia I'm sure I'm alone
                              sigpic

Comment

We all in here have same feeling like you and tell me about it ... In Slovakia I'm sure I'm alone
                                It is a great feeling that I know I am not alone .. And maybe even if you are alone in Slovakia, you aren't alone here .. and you are not alone with me .. so ..

Ok, we have to think about another theme for another topic .. Any ideas ?

Comment

Working...
                                X