Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    i wouldnt poke me right now im full on in the gutter so unless you want to poke me and have me reflexive respond with something uber gutter well then dont do it
    Ok. I will be a nice girl, just for now. You look to be a dangerous person ..
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Ok. I will be a nice girl, just for now. You look to be a dangerous person ..
      hahaha i am. but right now im all giggly and guttery to do too much real harm
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

tee hee funny poem Sammie. congrats on 1000 posts! you move fast!

i wouldnt poke me right now im full on in the gutter so unless you want to poke me and have me reflexive respond with something uber gutter well then dont do it
        anyone said anything about gutter?
        I can't wait for that day when Helen will thank Nikola for saving the day
        and boy she will thank him many days for the many times he saved the world
        wooohooo

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

anyone said anything about gutter?
          I can't wait for that day when Helen will thank Nikola for saving the day
          and boy she will thank him many days for the many times he saved the world
          wooohooo
          he saved the world many times thus he will be thanked:
          many times
          many places
          many ways

for days on end
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha i am. but right now im all giggly and guttery to do too much real harm
            Ok, it is good new for me. I would like to see your face when you are in guttery mood.

Thanks. Yes, it is only because of the fact, that GTW, you all and SG - 1 and Sanctuary won my heart and these things are my new obsessions

Comment

many times
              many places
              many ways

for days on end
              Heh, have you noticed that if Helen is in trouble, she always called to Nikola or Nikola just appeared ? It looks like Nikola is the real God and he often knows everything and he can feel every Helen's feeling .. so then it was easy to save the day / world.

Comment

Heh, have you noticed that if Helen is in trouble, she always called to Nikola or Nikola just appeared ? It looks like Nikola is the real God and he often knows everything and he can feel every Helen's feeling .. so then it was easy to save the day / world.
                ehhh god pushes it....god of the bedroom maybe
                sigpic

Comment

many times
                  many places
                  many ways

for days on end
                  exactly my thoughts too!!!!

oh, ran into this today when I was clearing some folders on my computer
                  apparently we're not the only ones having guttery thoughts

in case you're wondering, that's the face of a man enjoying the view and thinking naughty

Comment

in case you're wondering, that's the face of a man enjoying the view and thinking naughty
                    bahahahahhahahahahahahaha THATS EXACTLY whats happening right there!!

but we all know she does it too so the feelings mutual!!
                    sigpic

Comment

ehhh god pushes it....god of the bedroom maybe
                      LOL, Keaira, .. what do you think about ? Hehe .D

Comment

LOL, Keaira, .. what do you think about ? Hehe .D
                        I think we all know

plus i warned you i was in the gutter its your fault for saying things i can easily make gutter comments
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL, he enjoys perfect Helen's body .. eypecially the back part of her body ...
                          Btw, I would act the same way how Nikola acted. .. if I would be in Nikola's body

Comment

oh yesssss she does it too

Comment

LOL, he enjoys perfect Helen's body .. eypecially the back part of her body ...
                              Btw, I would act the same way how Nikola acted. .. if I would be in Nikola's body
                              oh yesssss she does it too

hahahah told you sooo

and yeah Sam put me in a room with either of them alone or both of them together and well....

lets just say, i'd show them who was Goddess of the Bedroom

(wtff i am really deep in the gutter today arent i?! XD)
                              sigpic

Comment

I think we all know

plus i warned you i was in the gutter its your fault for saying things i can easily make gutter comments
                                hehe .. now it is my fault ? OH .. OK. But I am the great one who makes you write gutter comments. This is my cup of tea.
                                I have something to be good in

Comment

Working...
                                X